+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Danni, that's great news

This is a pretty dodgy iPhone pic of the printed pic from FS. Hoping to get a better one from OB on Friday.

8wks 2 days:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Dani, Glad all is so good with bubs.....sooo happy for you! I cant believe they said you wont get MS if you dont have it know. i know mine didnt start until 8wks last time......but I hope it does miss you. Goodluck with the metamucil...it will take a few days to actually get things in order!

Katiee, great picc...not really sure what Im looking at....never been good at those piccs...even my own!

Toshe, you are only one day after me for your scan now...isnt it weird how they all have different timeframes to do their scans.....

Highopes, goodluck tomorrow....Ill be logging in to check how you went!

pumper, your scan photos are so cool too! I never got any electronic ones when I had DD....I wonder if I will get any this time.

Well nothing to report here except I have to get this hunger/eating under control. I cant imagine how much weight I have put on in the last few weeks (well since Xmas). Is is bad to wish MS does come cause it will stop me eating

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone

Ooo.. after work, I haven't stop thinking and worrying about lil bub's HB scan tmr. I am soooo nervous Fearful of the unwanted and anxious about the excitement. Kept asking DH to put his ears near my womb to see if he can hear anything - silly isn't it? Of cos all he said was the noise from my tummy digesting food.

I am feeling my emotions soo much more this time than having EPU or ET.
    It's sooo weird.

My scan is 10am - Perth time so it may be a bit later until I manage to update all you lovely ladies. and wishing myself lotsa

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just got home after spending the night in the hospital. I started cramping then bleeding a lot last night but over the following 4 hours it slowed down and is now just spotting. They didn't have an ultrasound machine available that was good enough to see anything (dr said it's mainly for stab wounds to see the knife etc) and it would be too soon after the last ultrasound to see any difference so we just have to wait and see what happens now. She looked and said my cervix is still closed so that was good but nevertheless the bleeding is worrisome.

I called in sick at work today but having got home, there's no way I can sleep so I rang back and said I can still come if they need me to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woh, pupernickel! That's unexpected! What the? Fingers crossed, my love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know! Totally unexpected. My scan yesterday was perfect. I went to bed at 8.30pm and about 11pm I rolled over and I noticed that "downstairs" kind of felt umm squishy which isn't totally abnormal since I'm on so many progesterone pessaries but thought I better go to the loo anyway and omg so much blood! I freaked out and we all raced straight to the hospital. Back to the waiting game. I really thought we were out of the woods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpernickel, so sorry to hear you had such a horrible night! Good to hear that the bleeding has slowed down. I have everything crossed for you and bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dani and Katiee. I forgot they also did bloods and my hcg is 64000 which is within normal and they were happy with it but I know that unless I have a follow up in a few days it doesn't mean much. I might try and sleep but my mind is racing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it must feel impossible to sleep, but make sure you rest up. Even just lying on the couch infront of some mindless TV, might result in a bit of a nap a bit later. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumper, Im so sorry that you have had that scare. I hope it was just a one off and all is OK. Like the others said you have been through so much and I really though yesterday was the start of good things for you.

Please try and rest today and I have everything crossed that it was just a one off and everything from here on here is just perfect.