+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh no matter what I eat, I'm getting sick & I'm also constipated so I try to eat fruit but no good. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toshe -is it the pregnancy or the crinone causing the constipation? Cos I am the same lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danni I think it must be the pregnancy because I'm not on crinone or any other progesterone support and in the past when I've been on crinone or pessaries I haven't had this problem. In fact, I can't recall ever having this problem before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toshe, when I was preg with DD I had the same thing. Metamucil everyday helped me...Its safe in pregancy and I just mixed it with water. As long as i took it everyday I had no problems. Forget one day and the constipation was back. Psyllium husks are also good (natural) and you can sprinkle these onto cereal if you have that and they do the same thing. I havent had as many issues so far this time so im keeping my it wont happen again. And yest it is a pregancy side effect and can sometimes be made worse by preg vitamins if you are taking those!

MS - still nothing here but I think Im a full week behiend you so something to look forward to I guess!!!!

Summa, Pippi, take all the time you need but come back and let us know when you are ready to go again cause Id love to keep up with you both when you are back on here!

Dani, how are you going? And yes it is very rude to say you live 4mins from work....I wish I did! I have to drive to the train station (7mins) and then catch a train (45-50mins) then walk across the road (4mins) So all up I'm on the go for over an hour before I even start work....Then if I have to drop Keira at daycare I have to add another 20-30mins onto that cause even though she is on the way to the train station by the time I get her in the car, back out of the car at daycare and take her in and settle her its always minimum 20mins extra. Ahhhh the joys!

Pumper....I know what you mean about driving 'so far' I used to live on the Gold Coast too and worked in Murwillumbah in Ntn NSW so it would take me 1hr30mins to get to work everyday driving and that was just normal...But Id love everything to be close but that just doesn't happen when you live where we do.

Kate, Dani Is it scans for Both of you today? Highhopes and pumper...just one more day for both of you! you all get good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jacklicky. Might try the metamucil. It's the colour of licorice at the moment!

Yep. Scan day! Very excited! It's at midday so I'll fill you in after lunch sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did live on the metamucil......but it takes a few days for it to start working....as you gotta 'soften' everything thats blocked up! Ewwwwwww!!!!! And if its really uncomfortable you can use glycerin suppository which sounds horrible but can give quite quick relief. I didnt use them often but they did work well if i ever forgot the metamucil. Ohh and i did have to keep increasing the amount as the preg went on! Apparently its all to do with the hormones released.

Cant wait to hear from you after lunch!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just a really quick one from me. On my way over to Canberra for scan. DH is snoring away - he doesn't handle early starts very well . Appointment is at 11am and I'm insanely nervous. I don't even think I was this anxious about EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Katieee!!! I am sure you will be the first with sime positive news!! Thinking of you

I am feeling a lot better today, still feel a bit lost but not as emotional. Still waiting for the bleed..... Hurry up!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Pippi

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. It's such a difficult time but to be improving a bit each day is a great start. Have you considered accupuncture to try and help things along? There are so many pressure points that cause the uterus to contract so one would think it could help.

Sending another lot of hugs to both you and Summa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi. What symptoms did you have before the scan that something had gone wrong? Xx