+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    Jacklicky. Would it be skating to say I live 4 mins from work? It's 3kms away

Summa starlet. Please let us know how your apt goes today. All the best.

Everyone else. Hope things are going well, pumpernickel, when is your next scan?
    SKITING that was meant to be be! Not skating! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - I'm thinking of you today hun as you wait for BT results.

Pippi - hope your doing ok today.

AFM - ms has definitely kicked in. I've been feeling sick all week. Last night I thought I'd make some delicious pumpkin soup - but it's now on my 'not to eat' list as I've spent the morning in the bathroom & it doesn't taste so good today. Lemonade ice blocks seem to be the only thing that works for me atm. I have an appointment with GP tomorrow as I need to get an updated referral & I'm thinking I'll ask if she can do the HB scan as I don't think I can wait until Feb and I'll be 7 weeks thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jacklicky, yeah the 'big city' is like half an hour away. Way too far! LOL Though when we lived on the Gold Coast it was nothing to drive an hour to do something. We have become very used to having everything within 10mins.

Gee Danni, I would love 3 mins even more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to mention also that my FS is also my OB so she'll be right with me until delivery FX.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by toshe View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention also that my FS is also my OB so she'll be right with me until delivery FX.
    Thats awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news from Summer yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just want to say a HUGE thank you to you lovely ladies.
    It has sunk in now and we have been quite emotional. I cried myself to sleep last night and woke up to cry some more. I feel really numb and empty.

I am hoping that the miscarriage will come very soon so I can move on and look forward to my next cycle. I pray that I don't have to go in for a D&C.
    I don't think I will be able to handle it emotionally.

Best of luck with your scans this week and hope that you all have full term and healthy pregnancies!!

I will be MIA for a while, but I will be checking regularly to see how you are all going!!

Kind Regards

Pippa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pippi-sending lots and lots of to you. I hope the process is over quickly for you so you are not waiting and wondering. Take care of yourself. xx Stay in touch when you are feeling up to it.

Just thought I would let you ladies know that I spoke to my ob and by todays BT results I am definitely miscarrying. I will still keep my appointment on Thursday with him to ensure I am passing everything naturally so if all is well then I will not need a D & C. He said it may be at least 3 months before we can cycle again..not sure how I feel about this right now.

I wish you wonderful ladies all the best with your pregnancies. I hope your little ones continue to grow and you are blessed with gorgeous bundles in 7-8 months time.

Thank you for all your love and support through cycling up to now. I will stick my head in from time to time to see how your pregnancies are progressing. Take care. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi & Summa. Be strong. I've had miscarriages in the past so I know there are no words to take your pain away, but it does become easier over time. Take as long as you need to cry and hug your DH so that you can try again when your feeling ready. Big hugs to you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi and Summer - hope to see you around here... Let us know how you are and what you guys decide to do... either way. Stay well xxx