+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    omg Pippi, I'm so sorry. What an awful few days it's been It is so awful to get this far then have it taken from you.

I feel so bad going on about our normal stuff while summa and Pippi's worlds are crashing down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pippi-I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your DH. I am glad you can look on the bright side that the embie did implant in the right place and you were pregnant. I am trying to focus on this too. Be kind to yourself. xx

Wow..hasn't been a good few days in here.

I hope the rest of you lovely ladies are travelling well and your little ones are nice and sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - I cannot believe it. I'm so sorry hun but it's good that you are remaining so positive. IVF can really suck at times. I'm sending love and big hugs your way.

This has been a devastating few days and I'm in tears for Pippi & Summa. I wish I could do something to make it all better for you both. Take care of yourselves and your DH & try to stay positive. It will happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dear, what such aweful times

to Pippi - Well done on your positive spirit. for a sticky and growing bubba soon. What's gonna happened now for you? It will not be a natural miscarry with period? What is D & C ?

Ladies, we gotta break the aweful trend now of bad news. Lotsa and positive vibes for the next few scans to come this week.

All the best to Kate, Dannis for your HB scan on the 19th and myself on the 20th and Pumper on the 21st and of cos for Jacklicky and Toshe. Believing this thread will be going strong from now and no more unfortunate events between the BFP girls !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a sad few days I hope summa and pippi pull through ok. Pippi, what are they expecting to happen with you? Summa, how are you going now? Do they scan you or monitor?

afm, oops I didn't update, my scan was changed to thursday afternoon. They just rang earlier asking me if I'd go into the big city to have it instead of near home. Yeah, I don't think so! So I asked about the afternoon before so it's one less sleep until I see bubba!

I am slightly nervous as I still haven't felt any twinges and have zero symptoms. Occasionally I have felt nauseous but that's probably becausing I am eating like a pig 24/7. I've just been out for lunch with friends and I ate 3/4 of a sandwich LOL I never eat that much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa and Pippi, I can't stop thinking about you girls. This IVF business has such incredible highs but also tremendous lows. You two were so so lucky to experience a BFP on your first go, proof that it does work and you CAN get pregnant. Try and hold onto that hope while you both take time to recover and gather your strength to hopefully try again if you can. My heart breaks for you both and I wish you all the success in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, I am loving your spirit. I know it cant be easy going through this all but your amazing spirit is why you will be such an amazing mum one day very soon.

summa, I am still thinking of you as well and hope that you are able to focus on the positives as well. Hope you DH is there looking after you.

Pumper, yay for the scan on Thur....i wouldnt want to drive to the 'big city' either...but how far away are you talking. i suspect I drive further just to go to work each day And I know what you mean about eating. i just dont seem to be able to stop eating....but I figure it will all balance out when the MS starts....well thats my justification.

highhopes, not long until your scan too....goodluck with it.

toshe, it has been a hard week hasnt it with the floods everywhere and the news here.....Life will have to get better soon. How are you going yourself?

Katieee, Dani, Renoir hope you are all going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa and Pippi I am so sorry to hear your sad news. That is just devastating for you both. I hope your DH's are looking after you both and they are both ok as well. Try and keep positive as much as you can.

Take care both of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky. Would it be skating to say I live 4 mins from work? It's 3kms away

Summa starlet. Please let us know how your apt goes today. All the best.

Everyone else. Hope things are going well, pumpernickel, when is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for all the love and support ladies. You are all wonderful!

I am hoping the next few days brings some wonderful news from the ladies who are getting their scans done.

I am off to get a BT today and should be able to speak to my ob this afternoon about the results. I am not sure what will happen after that, whether I will need another scan or whether I will have to keep having BTs until the levels drop to 0. The GP I saw yesterday (to get BT referral & medical cert) seemed to think I may still need to have a D & C despite how much I have been bleeding. I guess that will be up to my ob.

Will let you all know how it goes.

Pippi-thinking of you.