+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa I'm not sure if you've been reading the July/August/Sept thread but there was a post in there by Sharlsmum yesterday who had bad cramping/bleeding with large clots (she described them as the size of golf balls) at around 9.5wks. It turned out to be a hematomea causing the bleeding and she's currently 20wks pg with twins. I know it's difficult to stay positive with everything going on, but I just wanted to pass that one on in incase you hadn't seen it - miracles can and do happen I hope you can get into your GP quickly and get some answers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katieee For This Useful Post:

DanniS99  (17-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update.... It is not looking good. After internal scan the FS couldn't find the embryo. I have just had a blood test and now waiting for for another ultrasound. She has written down ectopic pregnancy. Pretty emotional at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, Ill just edit my post cause I hadn't read your news above....Im sooooo sorry that you got that news.

summa, get that Dr's appointment so you can put your mind (and body) to rest.
    Last edited by jacklicky; 17-01-2011 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys

Just poppped in to say hi and I have tears in my eyes for Summa and Pippi. Hang in there guys and know that I am thinking of you both.

To everyone else...hope the preganancies are progressing nicely for you all.

I am currently in limbo trying to motivate myself into going to see the new FS. Emotionally just not up to doing it all again at the moment.

Liney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh Pippi. My thoughts are with you and your DH. Massive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another US and it was growing in the uterus but it stopped at around 4 and a half weeks at this stage. So I will miscarry. I am relieved that it was inside the uterus where it should be and it did implant. Now back to see
    the FS to find out what happens next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooo pipi. another one. so sad right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, i am feeling so much for you and your DH right now. I am glad that it was in the uterus though even though right now that is no comfort. I will give you and DH lots of

What a sad few days we are having

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confirmation.... The sac stopped growing at 4 weeks. I should be 7 weeks. If it doesn't pass in the next week or so I have to go in for a D&C. I felt better once I saw a tiny sac on the screen and I knew that I was pregnant and it is possible. I think I will be cycling March or we may wait until after our trip in April. Just in case there are more complications. Thanks for all your support ladies. It is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi so sorry to hear hun but as you said, it's good to know that the embryo was in the right place and did indeed implant. Hopefully your body will do it's thing automatically and you wont have to go in for a D&C. My thoughts are with you and your DH