+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are u feeling Summa? I hope you are not in pain for too long. Again many to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still thinking of you Summa . Glad DH has made it home and is with you.

Hi to everyone else. Nothing much to report here. Its pretty quiet and had a quiet weekend with DH working most of it so it was just really doing house work and trying hard to keep DD occupied while DH was sleeping during the day. One more week until my scan. The only problem about knowing about it all so early is that now it seems a long time until each appointment.

I think we have lots of scans this week so goodluck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am off for my HB scan this morning.... A little nervous but a little excited at the same time. Wish me luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - how are you today?

Pippi - GL with the HB scan. You must be super excited. Can't wait to hear all about it.

AFM - not much to report here. Still feeling nauseus but luckily no more running to the bathroom. Oh, and I seem to be getting lots of thick CM. I think Pippi mentioned this is due to a rise in progesterone and as I'm unsupported I hope this is a good sign.

GL to all those having scans this week!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi I'd be VERY excited if I were you!!!

PS. What is CM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - good luck for your scan today!

Summa - I hope you're doing ok

Danni - CM is cervical mucus, ie secretions downstairs.

Toshe - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, nausea still sucks though!

Jacklicky - hope the week flies by for you. I agree, the waiting just seems never-ending.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend

AFM - MS is still well and truly here, but like Toshe not as much praying to the porcelain gods recently just constant nausea. Scan is on Wednesday and I'm both excited and incredibly nervous. My concern is that my HCG levels are so high (82,150 @ 6wks2days). And of course, what do I do - consult Dr Google . Common causes seem to be multiples, molar pregnancy or genetic abnormalities. I've had cancer twice before, and so the molar pregnancy bit is what scares me the most because I'm not sure if this means I have a higher risk. I know it's stupid to worry because it could just be one super strong little bub or identical twins, but being first go lucky with IVF - it just almost seems too good to be true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CM - cervical mucas.

My appetite has been going crazy over the past few days. I am so hungry all the time!!

Appointment is a 10:15... Munching on a cookie and hot choc at Hudsons now.... Mmmmm.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you in Vic Pde Pippi? Good luck for the scan. Hope you see a good strong HB.

Katieee, Wednesday for your scan how exciting. Glad you haven't actually vomited...but that feeling of constant nausea is just horrible....but normally a good sign not to be worried!

Danni, cant believe you got this far without knowing what CM is? I have to try not to use all the abbreviations in conversations with people who have no idea what Im talking about!

toshe, I have been getting lots of CM as well and Im not on any support either.

pumper how are you going?

Hi to everyone else.....gotta go run off to the loo again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - Yep, at the Freemasons. My DH is excited but I am really nervous and a little emotional. Damn emotions!! I have been teary lately. Dr is running late so I am waiting.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thank you for all your kind thoughts ladies. xx

Pippi-Wishing you the best of luck for your scan today. I hope you see a strong little heartbeat and a perfectly sized bubba.

Katie-Glad to hear the ms is sort of easing. I hope your scan on Wednesday goes well and bubba is exactly as he/her should be. Would be amazing if there was 2!!!

Toshe-Glad you are not needing to run to the loo as much with your ms! All good signs that bubs is staying sticky!

Jack-I hope the time passes quickly until your scan. The waiting is so hard!

Danni-Hope you are feeling well and bubs is sticking in tight.

AFM..not much to report. Still the same. Got to try and make myself a GP appointment so I can get another BT referral. Pretty sure I know the result already but I guess it has to be done.