+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Summa, I am thinking of you. I hope the OB was able to give you some positive news. Take care and am glad your mum and sister are there to support you. I hope you managed to get hold of DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - I am thinking of you hun and hope that you managed to get hold of your DH. I am so glad you are with your mum and sister in the meantime and hope your FS gets back to you soon. I will be hoping and praying that everything works out – there is a heartbeat so that is a positive. It must be very scary for you. Big hugs!!!

Pippi – Did you hear from your FN? I hope the spotting has stopped now. I don’t really know much about bleeding in pregnancy but it does happen and brown spots without associated pain do seem to be a common occurrence in other threads so hopefully its just like you said and your body having a bit of a clean out J

AFM – I am back home safe & sound after my enforced holiday. Thanks everyone for your kind words and well wishes. I feel really lucky that my home and loved ones are all safe and my heart goes out to those in and around QLD that are not so lucky.
    I’m really hanging out for my scan as I just want to know that bubs is in my uterus and holding on tight. I’ve been getting really sore boobs at night so I’m thinking I might have to start wearing a bra or supportive singlet to bed. I have been feeling sick for a few days but today m/s has really kicked in and I have spent most of the day running to the bathroom. I feel really hungry but can’t seem to keep anything down L

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to get hold of the FN and he didn't seem too concerned. I have had more CM discharge since with no trace of bleeding. So it could be a one off thing!! I told him the size was half of a five cent piece. It was really tiny but very dark. I don't have any pain!! Which I think is a relief. My DH thinks everything is fine as I am still really tired and my boobs are huge. I have gone from a B cup to C cup already!! I felt really good yesterday and today I am exhausted. I had an afternoon nap on the couch. Then the phone rang and woke me up! Grrr.....

It is good to hear that you are going through the motions Toshe!! That is a positive sign that things are moving along nicely.

Summa - I am thinking of you!! Hopefully you have heard some comforting news..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thank you for all the lovely thoughts. I spoke to my ob and the outlook is not looking good. My levels have dropped and he said scan report does not sound promising. Will have another BT on Tuesday and if levels still down then he says that means I am definitely miscarrying.

Managed to get a hold of my DH. His lovely supervisor got him the first flight out of Mackay tomorrow morning. My sister is here with me tonight.

I feel numb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh summa I am ao sorry to hear the news! I can't imagine how you are feeling at the moment. Rest up over the next few days and be around your family for support. Many to you sweetheart!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh summa I'm thinking of you hun. So glad DH is coming home to be with you. Im sending lots of big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ditto to everything Pippi said. I really hope things turn around quickly and bubba decides to cling on tighter Did your ob explain the findings further for you? If only for your peace of mind to understand what is happening. I am glad you have someone with you for support and remember we are all here too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa I'm so sorry to hear what's going on make sure you rest up and i'm glad that your DH will be home with you soon. Take care of yourself and remember that we're all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad for you... keeping fingers crossed for you. Tuesday is too far away now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa, I am so sorry to hear your OB wasn't so positive....but I will hold out hope for you for Tuesday. I'm glad your DH's boss was able to get him home for you. Please take care and I will be thinking of you both.