+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Summa - I have been feeling really tired today. In fact exhausted!! We were supposed to go to a BBQ but I couldn't go and I was tired and felt off. I have had some feeling of nausea but nothing has eventuated. Week 5 is when things start to form, so I am expecting it to be a tiring week! My nipples are really sensitive and my (.)(.) have already grown!!

From what I have worked out I am due on September the 3rd. The day after my brothers b day and on the day of my cousins b day. Perfect timing hey! I think my brother is excited that bubs maybe due on his bday.

Welcome toshe!! Good to hear that you are feeling better!

Kim - I have poked my head in that thread and will continue to. I also thought it would be nice to keep close contact with the December graduates. Thank you for your kind thoughts Are you in that thread?
    Pippi-that's cute that your brother is excited that bubs may be born on his birthday!!

My boobs are extremely sore and nipples super sensative, plus I think they have definitely grown! I felt nauseous on and off today even after I ate (cos so far it's only been when I am hungry) so I think the real ms isn't far away! The tiredness is kicking my butt! So glad I am on holidays at the moment. I go back to work on the 11th..not sure how I will survive without my naps!

Toshe-Welcome!! I hope you will be sticking around with us too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just popping in to jump on the December graduate train!

I keep needing to get up and pee around 2-3am and then can't get back to sleep for ages afterwards - urgh. Thus the 2am post .

Symptom wise I'm super tired (need a sleep most afternoons), (.)(.) are killing me, headaches, nausea and . Was really worried on Saturday because I didn't feel nauseas at all - so of course started thinking the worst even though I still had all the other symptoms. Then it came back with a vengeance yesterday so I felt happy and reassured again how crazy does that sound.

It still amazes me how many December brought about. Not sure if any if you other ladies have looked back through previous threads but we've certainly created a comparatively long list of graduates!

Hope everyone has a lovely day, so sad that it's the last public holiday though....back to work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates
    Pippi01 - HB scan 12th January
    Summastarlet-around 8 weeks (waiting to book in)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)

August Bubs
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Pippi - 3rd September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan

August Bubs
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote something similar in our Dec thread.. but I am not able to grasp that I am really am pregnant and am quite worried about it. I guess it's firstly because I am not able to conceive without donor eggs and secondly finally when I have some HCG its at 28 for first BT, 198 for second (5 days later) and 559 for third (two days later). A kind of a slow battle to get the right results.

Additionally I have no symptoms that aren't any different than normal period type ones.

So other than waiting for my scan in 2 and a half weeks how can I be sure that things haven't stopped happening? If it stops does it 'abort'? I am on progynova and crinone too which usually stops my period so if something happens I might not bleed either?

This does sound rather paranoid I guess reading back on it but I don't feel anything!... can you guys shed any light on this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Danni - my boobs were sore last week and now they are not. I am starting to worry too. My nipples are sensitive though and I am rather tired all the time. But I have read that every pregnancy is unqiue. You may be the lucky one without the symptoms..... I wouldn't worry too much. Two people have told me that week six is when ms kicks in. We will have to wait and see!

Do u feel different? I don't feel the same. Not in a bad way though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

DanniS99  (03-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry Danni, I'm sure everything is OK. I don't feel anything now and I didn't last time either. I didn't have morning sickness until week 17 and it only lasted till week 27 and even then it was nothing major. Some women don't even get it at all.

So yeah I feel fine so far and I'll be 7 weeks on Friday so I'm hoping for a repeat of last time!

I am praying like mad that I hear a heartbeat and not see an ectopic or blighted ovum on Friday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pumpernickel For This Useful Post:

DanniS99  (03-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates
    Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September

I am being super positive and adding myself to the list. Please stick around bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Danni-I think all you can do for now is try to relax and enjoy being pregnant. Worrying is only going to stress you out. I know I am still peeing on sticks to comfort myself that I am still pregnant! Hopefully the next few weeks until your scan goes super quick so you can breathe a little.

Pippi-I feel different but it's hard to describe how!

Pumper-Wow! You were very lucky not to get ms until later and for it not to be too bad! I would love for that to happen to me, but women in my family seem to get quite severe morning sickness.

AFM..Think I will have to go and buy some new bras soon. I feel like I am overflowing!! My nausea is more consistent now soon so I think ms is kicking in for real.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yeah some women get it really bad. My sister was hospitalised with it and had to take those biscuits that are normally only given to cancer patients for chemo side effects.

I think what helped me was that I was just so so happy to be pregnant that it didn't bother me at all. I would be sitting there and all of a sudden go "uh oh I need to chuck" go to the bathroom, chuck and then that was that! Too easy. I know I was lucky though so hopefully history repeats.

Do you think the sex of the baby makes a difference to your symptoms?