+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Having another major freakout moment. Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there was brown blood. I know brown blood is normally ok but since I had been cramping on and off the last few days I was in tears.

Managed to get it together to call my obs after hours line and he wants me to go and get a BT and scan done for peace of mind. My GP no longer works weekends (just found that out!) so have managed to snag an appointment at a medical centre nearby. Hoping I won't have much trouble getting a BT and scan done on a Saturday otherwise I will have to worry until Monday..

Sorry about the 'me post' but need to share with someone. My DH isn't here so dealing with this on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Summa hun please don't think you're dealing with it on your own. Physically maybe but in spirit we are all on this journey with you. Please update when you get home and when you see spare seats next to you in the waiting room, that's us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, Summa! I don't know much about this.. but I have a feeling it isn't bad news. (I hope I am right)

When is your appointment? Get back to us soon... how much blood is it? Kisses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Thank you Danni and Pumper. Nice to know I can count on all of you lovely ladies.

My appointments at 8:45am so I am about to leave now. Will update you when I know more. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - I hope everything goes well today, I'm sure it will. Very good that you jumped onto it straight away and made an appointment. Like the other girls said, we're all here for moral support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So just saw the best GP! He took my bloods himself and is getting them picked up ASAP. He also got me an appointment for a scan at 11am. So now I just have to distract myself until then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news re the GP Summa, very lucky to find one like that at such short notice and especially on a Saturday! Hope all goes well with the scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is such a horrible scare summa! Good luck... I will be thinking of you!!

When I went to the toilet today I had some dark blood in my discharge. It was tiny but you can't help but worry. I may call the nurse today. Hopefully it is my body cleaning itself out. Fingerscrossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Waiting at the scan place and as sonographer is running late they said I could pee and start over with drinking water. Went to the loo and there is now fresh blood and clots...I don't think this is going to be a hood news scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you're in seeing your bouncing bubba now Summa. We are all thinking of you!