+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Danni isn't crinone a medication- well it was when I used it. So NO medicare don't cover it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Toshe-Glad to hear you are safe. I hope you can get home soon.

Pippi-I went to Target tonight to check out the sale. I was so dissapointed in their Maternity bra range..tiny! And they had nothing in my size! I did however manage to put $150 worth of baby stuff on lay by!!!

Jack-Perhaps you can print some stuff off the net about pregnant woman not touching cat litter and leave it lying around for him to read?!?

Babyjunkie-Welcome! Sounds like you have had a long journey to get here. All the best with your pregnancy.

Danni-Have you tried your PHI for covering Crinone? I know mine paid out for the Letrozole (like Clomid) as it was $200 a pack!! Worth a shot.

Katie-Know what you mean about being tired. I had a terrible nights sleep and spent the day at work trying not to fall asleep at my desk!

AFM..Having a little bit of a freak out. Had diarrhoea last night and then woke up with period like cramps early in the morning. Starting to worry that all is not good with the baby. Trying to stay positive as I have lots of symptoms but a little part of my brain is going nuts with 'what ifs'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone,

Toshe
    - Oh dear.. stay safe there. I've been watching the news and it's soo sad to see those flood.

Dannis - I don't think Medicare covers Crinone...

Summa - everything is fine and this bubba is a sticky one. To make you feel better, I was down on diarrhoea the day after ET.. was soo worried and freaking out but bubba is still in there and doin well. Don't worry too much, bubba should be nice and comfortable now and nothing will happen.

AFM, yay Week 6 blood test today came back all good. HCG has increased to 25,865 and FN said everything looks good. Except my estrogen level has gone up. My my.. why won't this go down? That explained my bloated'ness' still... Is anyone still struggling with high estrogen levels? I wonder if it would be harmful for pregnancy?

Wow, most of us are having our lil bubba HB scan next week. Definately looking forward for next week. Lotsa to everyone.
    (Just updated my scan date)

Scan Dates

Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January (7 weeks to the dot!)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Highhopes - HB Scan 20th Jan
    Pumpernickel - 2nd HB Scan 21st January
    Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September
    Highhopes - 6th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates

Katie - First OB appointment 21st January

Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Just putting in 1st OB appointment next Friday. Hopefully that means a 2nd look at bub

Summa - I wouldn't be too worried about the diarrhea. I've had it on and off for the last 3-4weeks, apparently sometimes it's just hormones having an effect on your body and your stomach reacts differently to some foods etc. Or it's also possible to easily pick up a mild stomach bug (or any other virus for that matter) because our immune system is lower than normal right now. As far as the cramps go, this is pretty normal - it's just because of the growing/stretching going on. Unless they're really really painful cramps, last for a very long time or you have bleeding as well I wouldn't be worried. Probably just a coincidence it happened soon after the diarrhea. I hope it settles down for you soon. Always good to check with your doctor though if it's still causing you concern

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Hi girls,
    Thanks for your kind words and welcomes I kind of figured out later after posting y-day I got my BFP in November.. mmm pregnancy brain in full swing !
    So Im actually a November IVF Graduate not a December one so I have rocked over to the babies due in July,Aug,Sept thread.
    So thanks again and rock on with those pregnancies girls.. all the very best for a smooth few months.
    BJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope you and your sticky bubs are all going fabulously!!!!! and I hope that none of you have been affected by the terrible flooding in Queensland.

When I have a spare minute I'm going to read through and see how your pregnancies are going so I can live vicariously through you ha ha ha.

Pippi it was such a great idea for you to start this thread so you can all keep going through the journey together

We are onto a FET hopefully in Feb

I hope you don't mind if I pop in sometimes to catch up - its so quiet in the Feb thread!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates
    Renoirxx- 1stHB scan 4th jan(6w5d)2ndHb scan 13th jan(8w)
    Katie - First OB appointment 21st January

Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.... I am starting to feel very weird. It's really such a insignificant feeling that I can barely describe... but I guess it's an irritibilty when sometimes you just cant bear things. Like I had a contractor here at my place today and he just (he was very nice) chat, chat, chatting the whole time and I just wanted him out of the place so I could be alone here. Last night when I was shopping - I had nothing particular wrong with me but it was this vague discomfort and I just was desparate to get home and sit on my couch. It wasn't even fatigue really. ANy of you guys feeling this indescribable type feeling?

As you for you guys get diarrohea... I am the opposite!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Highhopes-Yay for your HCG rising!! Go bubba go!! Can't help you with the estrogen levels though. I think my BT was only progesterone and HCG. Next week is going to be filled with lots of good news from everyone about seeing their little ones!!

Katie-Thanks for putting my mind at ease! I think I was just having one of those paranoid days!

Teags-Hello! Of course you are more than welcome to come and pop your head in!! Great to hear you will get to do a FET in February! I hope it goes well.

Danni-I can relate to the irritability. The smallest things are completing bugging me. I have also found I would rather stay home than go out anywhere..which worked fine over my holidays but now I am back at work its not so easy!

AFM Had another terrible nights sleep so spending today relaxing. I am glad I don't work Fridays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.....

Welcome teags! You don't need permission to pop in!

Summa- I totally agree with the lack of variety of maternity bras. They looked like old ladies bras. I am going to my local bra shop. It may cost more but I don't want to be daggy!! I am bursting out of one of my bras!! I did get a stretchy top for $15, it will be perfect for work!!

Dannii - you are not alone!! I have been a little edgy lately and I don't feel like socializing. I just want to stay home and go for walks!! I have signed up for prenatal yoga, so hopefully I will meet other mums to be near me. I don't have a lot of local friends as we have only moved here a yr and a half ago. My one friend who is close is enjoying her time in Italy atm.... So envious!

I have been suffering from really bad headaches which has inhibited me to do anything. Today I am feeling a lot better.... I am off to the doctors tomorrow with my shortness of breath. It has come back but it is not as bad. I read on baby center that the progesterone and hormones can cause shortness of breath in early pregnancy.... It is so annoying!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!!