+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renoirxx View Post
    Hey pip
    I read an article that for every 100 girls born through ivf there is approx 106 boys born. Amazing hey! But I'm feeling a girl here!! And for names I can't decided but this week I like Nevaeh- pronounced nah-vay-ah. For a girl.
    My hubby doesn't like it or any of the names I suggest. But I tell him he isn't having a say as he already has two kids from previous marriage and he got to name them so it's all my choice I say!! Lol
    I really think naming a baby is a huge decision huge!!!
    I have never heard of this name, Renoir - it sounds very pretty said out loud. The child will spend its whole life spelling it for people and people not knowing how to pronounce it though - that's my only worry with the unusual names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    ahhh home from work early. Gotta love that LOL

I have read that yes more boys with IVF but more girls with ICSI. We do ICSI and have one girl so fit in with the statistics Have to wait and see what we get this time.
    hope so - we had ICSI and I want a girl! DP's family have all decided they want a girl apparently. lol.. yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fabulous news, jacklicky! We had no doubt though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys....Im pretty excited......already planned the day I can leave work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jacklicky! I knew you would get a good result!!

I spent the day make some 3/4 maternity pants. I did really well until I realised that I made a few mistakes. So they are almost done!! I will post a pic of my belly. My dad reckons I won't be able to keep it a secret much longer. I think it is an excuse for him to tell his sister! Lol.....

I have been really good and trying not to eat foods that are not gassy. It has helped some what.....

I have just updated my EDD as I predicted a little earlier than expected. And I have realised that I am next for the HB scan!!!

Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January (7 weeks to the dot!)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Highhopes - HB Scan 21 Jan
    Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September
    Highhopes - 6th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates

Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January (7 weeks to the dot!)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Highhopes - HB Scan 21 Jan
    Pumpernickel - 2nd HB Scan 21st January
    Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September
    Highhopes - 6th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Have booked my 2nd scan (9wks) for the 21st. I have zero symptoms No stretching, no sore boobs, no nausea, nothing. Should I be worried? Cause I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that's starting to pop out already! I don't fit into my jeans at all and have spent most of the last week or two in skirts or dresses. I've lost around 1.5kg over the past few weeks (I blame MS), so I guess it can't just be extra flab . I bought a pair of maternity jeans online last week and OMG, they are soooooo comfy and they don't really look like maternity jeans. Even DH agrees you wouldn't really know unless you a) wear a really short top and b) look really closely.

Very interesting about the ICSI ration with girls. Wonder if that means a boy for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpernickel - I only have slightly tender boobs. Not much of anything really. We should appreciate the fact we are having it so easy really!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DanniS99 For This Useful Post:

pumpernickel  (10-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katieee - I have a feeling that u have having twins!! I know it is not as common with one embryo transfer but your hcg levels started off really high and you have had severe ms!! Maybe you are having a boy and a girl!!

Has anyone else been really hot during the night? I keep waking up sweating.... My DH went to cuddle up to me during the night and I had to tell him to go away as he was making me feel hotter. In a temperature sense!! Lol....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pumper-Thanks! I have had a few mums tell me that old fashioned nappies are the best multi purpose cloth!
    I wouldn't be too worried about lack of symptoms. Everyone is different and experiences things at different times. Try not to stress.

Pippi-Clever you sewing some pants! I wish I could sew!!! So exciting that you are the next to see their little one!!
    Yup I have been feeling a lot warmer but all the time not just at night! DH tries to give me a cuddle and I push him away coz I feel too hot.

Katie-Very cool that you are starting to show already! I just feel and look bloated still!

AFM..rain rain and more rain. Decided to take one more day off work as this weather is freaking me out. Keeping an eye on the creek down the back of our place. I have never seen it so full or running so fast. DH went back to work yesterday too so I'm on my own!