+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i have given my blood donation so now its just waiting for the phone call. Last time it didn't take too long so I'm hoping before lunch.

As for sex I'm hoping we wont find out. DH wants to but I love the surprise and I figure since I'm pushing it out I get the final say..... I would let him find out and not tell me but i know he will slip up so its either both or neither. I have no idea what it will be....I didnt with my last one either...

Names....hmmm I kinda had the final say on first names for DD (DH did 2nd names) so DH 'thinks' he will have the final say this time I will let him think that but I think we will get a list of names we like and narrow it down to three for each sex and then I will persuade him to choose the one I like best

I like the idea of MCN's but not really the washing. Just way too much washing without nappies....so we will be using disposables....

Anyhow Ill be back when i know something!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pip
    I read an article that for every 100 girls born through ivf there is approx 106 boys born. Amazing hey! But I'm feeling a girl here!! And for names I can't decided but this week I like Nevaeh- pronounced nah-vay-ah. For a girl.
    My hubby doesn't like it or any of the names I suggest. But I tell him he isn't having a say as he already has two kids from previous marriage and he got to name them so it's all my choice I say!! Lol
    I really think naming a baby is a huge decision huge!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Jack-Keeping my fingers crossed that you receive a good news phone call!!

Renoir-DH and I have had one discussion about baby names since we found out I was pregnant. We cannot agree on any names either! I want something a little bit unusual and he thinks all the names I like are weird! I think Nevaeh is gorgeous!!!

Would be interesting to do a poll on here seeing if there are more IVF boy babys than girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh home from work early. Gotta love that LOL

I have read that yes more boys with IVF but more girls with ICSI. We do ICSI and have one girl so fit in with the statistics Have to wait and see what we get this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just copied and pasted this from the Dec thread!

Just got my results back and its a BFP....so excited its been confirmed I even shed a little tear!
    HCG was 534. She said anything over 100 was good...

I have to book in for a six week scan on the 24/1. I would have thought that would have been too early to see a heartbeat or anything but i guess they know best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Highhopes - HB Scan 21 Jan
    Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September
    Highhopes - 6th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 17 September

Well I have put in what I think is my due date but really it could be from the 15/9 - 18/9 so I guess Ill get conformation after the 24/1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Jack-CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pumper-Thats interesting about ICSI. We used ICSI so perhaps we will end up with a girl after all!

AFM..just saw that Target's Baby Sale is starting on Thursday so picking out all the things I want to put on layby!

For all you mums what is one thing you couldn't live without when your bubs arrived??

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo Jacklicky! Way to go!! Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    summa, the things that I used to death were the old fashioned terry towelling nappies. Use them as spew cloths, to mop up stuff, as over the shoulder cloths, as absolutely anything you can imagine. I have to get me another pack of them. They have them at Target but not sure if they are on sale. I hope so. I'm disappointed with their sale so I'm going to wait to buy any big ticket items. Hopefully toys r us have good sale soon, well within the next 7 months would be great

The worst thing I bought was the tommee tippee nappy wrapper bucket. Total waste of money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jacklicky!!!!