+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

MCN's here too. I already have heaps and heaps and if this bub is a girl I am all set to go.

If it's a boy then I have a great reason to buy more

I am not using MCN's when we go out though. I've tried that before and it was always a pain. Some mums do it well but it was too bothersome for me.

I am going to try some itti bitt's. Blueberry's are my favourite and I do have some of those in blue and purple so I guess I have a bit of a head start even if I have a boy on board.

What does everyone think they are having? I am guessing a boy, so much trouble already so far LOL And everyone I know is telling me they think it's a boy.

Does anyone have names picked? I've had a spreadsheet going for months

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting girl vibes and DH has been having dreams about a baby girl quite a lot recently not sure if any if it means anything, only time will tell I guess!

We've had names picked out for quite a while - Reuben for a boy and Sierra for a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha last time Hubby guessed girl all the way through. he was so sure. I thought boy right up until the last 2 weeks then I had an overwhelming feeling she was a girl. We didn't find out the sex at the 20week scan and we won't find out this time either. How about everyone else?

It would be nice to have our own section like the 'natural' pregnancy groups have then we could have different threads for each little topic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pumper,
    Well due to peer, husband, grandmother pressure we will be finding out what the bubba is. At first I was very adamant that I wasn't going to find out the sex of the bub, but I have caved in and i am going along with the demands. Bonus is it will make it easier for clothes, nursery etc. I suppose.
    I already have a super strong feeling it's a girl, but I will be happy with what ever we get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is funny how we all have our own preference. I like pikapu nappies. I have told a few ppl that I may go cloth and they can't understand why?? It frustrates me as it is a personal choice. Disposables take years to break down. That is one of the reason why I am thinking of going MCN. I get the lingo now. Lol... Thanks summa!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - have been out all day menu tasting/wedding planning etc etc. Back now - quite tired

No MS for me yet, just slightly sore boobs and borderline queasiness - but that's more of a hint of it than anything else. I should count my blessings I guess not be suspicious. lol

As for buying things - nothing till second trimester. Not till we're past that milestone. We did buy a journal book, day by day preganancy book and a names book too though. At least by the time we go for buying stuff you guys will be all researched up and you can give me advice and reccomendations!

Last thought - nappies - DISPOSABLE ALL THE WAY!!!!

bye!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    We will be finding out the sex (as long as bubs cooperates of course!). Too impatient to wait!!

DH is adament we are having a boy. I am leaning towards this now considering ms hasn't kicked in badly yet given my family history. My mum and sister think girl.

Katie-I find I have only been getting nauseous when hungry. I am glad you figured out a way to feel a bit better!

Pumper-yeah it would be nice to have all different threads like the natural pregnancy section!

Pippi-I think a lot of people still think cloth nappies are the old terry toweling squares with pins and it's all complicated! I know my mum did until I explained how cool they had become! My DH is a little wary of using cloth but I will talk him round!

Renoir-I have only just started looking at all the MCNs but I can see why they would be so addictive! So many designs and all so cute!!!

Well it's been pouring down rain all day and looks to keep up. Lots of roads are closed now too. I am so sick of this weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must have missed the sex of the baby chat. I sometimes read the threads so fast be wise I can't keep up..... Also I was out of yesterday! My mum is adament that I am having a girl. She she that she can't picture my DH and I with a boy. (not in a bad way). I have a gut feeling it is a boy. Either way We will be extremely happy. We are keeping our names a secret but finding out the sex. I suppose I can tell u the names.... Thomas for a boy and for some reason we are having trouble deciding on a girls name. DH likes Alice and I like Olivia. Alice is quite sweet and girlie!

I read an article on the net that after a four yr study couples who are undergoing IVF are more likely to have a boy!! Time will tell!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the spelling on my iPhone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Jacklicky! Have to go to work today but I'll be checking in as soon as I get home to read your good news!