+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - I wouldn't be worried about a few cups of tea per week. From what I've read 200mg of caffeine per day is deemed ok, which is equivalent to:

- 2 mugs of instant coffee
    - 4 cups of medium strength tea or hot chocolate
    - 6 cups of Coke/Pepsi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 cups of pepsi! That shouldn't be ok in any circumstances

Couldn't sleep Katieee? 1.49am post LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same, Katiee... up half the night thinking. I was actually thinking about all the planning left to do for my wedding in April! We're off to the Lane Vineyard today to do the food (and wine) tasting/selection for the reception. I am excited cos we get to speak to the function cordinator fella again (appropiately gay, too) to do some more planning as the ceremony is there as well (down by the boatshed at the little lake there) And We get to show my parents the venu too. yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, yes had a case of 1am insomnia. FINALLY got back to sleep at 4am!

So exciting about your wedding prep Danni! Hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know Palm Cove....have been there heaps of times but never stayed there. I was a regular to Port Douglas before I met DH and now he always wants to stay at his mums..... I do escape to the shopping center at Earlville (which is right at the end of the road his mum lives in) quite regularly when I need some time out. My DH wants to move back to Cairns.....Im not too sure as all my family are here...but I do love it up there just so beautiful.....

Dani, have a wonderful day planning....

One more day for me....still no AF so thats always a good sign as I think Im about 15days past transfer!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

Lots happening in here!

Pram shopping..exciting! I have started to do some research online but I am thouroughly confused so will be keen to hear all your thoughts!

I am keen to start slowly buying up some little things now and then do the major purchases a bit further down the track. I have decided to use MCNs and have settled on the Bitti Tuttos from Itti Bitti. Very cute and look easy to use so DH won't complain! Anyone else going for MCNs?

I guess my situation with doctors and scans etc is slightly different from the rest of you ladies. The FS I saw was linked with the IVF clinic we used. He is also an ob so I will continue to be in his care throughout my pregnancy. I am sad I won't have contact with the nurses from the clinic anymore as they were lovely but they have said to call or email if I have any questions at anytime!

Pippi-Where are you going on holiday?? I think DH and I should have one last holiday before bubs comes...a babymoon!

Danni-Your wedding and reception venue sound beautiful!! Have fun with all organsing! How did the food tasting go? We got married in April-good time of year!

Toshe-If you are feeling concerned I would go to your GP and get a referral for a scan at an ultrasound place. Give yourself some peace of mind!! I am tempted to do the same..more because I am impatient!!

Jacklicky-Hooray that AF hasn't shown up! Great sign!!

Katie-How is your ms treating you? Any better?

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Will try harder to keep up!!

AFM..back to work on Tuesday! Not sure how I will cope without my afternoon naps! Still no ms in sight for me. Did another couple of HPTs yesterday to reassure myself..and yup! still pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi summa

It is good to hear from you. What is MCN?? And Bitti Tuttos?? I am learning quite a bit with pregnancy things!! I am like you, I want to get small things then big things later. With the pusher I am getting a mountain buggy - swift model with bassinet. I was against 3 wheelers but it glides so well and it is compact.

DH and I are going to London for 12 nights. That is if my pregnancy doesn't get complicated....... It will be a relaxing trip and staying in clean, nice hotels. I also have family there and friends. Can't wait!!! My DH said that I can't go clothes shopping because I will be pregnant. My come back was I can buy for bubs!!

That is funny with the HPT's, I have had no morning sickness either. In fact since I have been treated for nausea with acupuncture my nausea has gone!! Woo Hoo! Maybe we are having a boy?? But I am feeling really tired, I wake up feeling tired and my eyes are heavy all day!! I have had quite a bit of CM over the past couple of days and from what I have read it means there has been a surge in progesterone. So I am assuming that it is a good thing. Anyone else experiencing this? I have also been getting up more often during the night to go to the toilet.

Good luck tomorrow Jacklicky!!!

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi Pipp!

MCNS are Modern Cloth Nappies and Itti Bittis are a brand of nappies. If you google Itti Bittis you should be able to find their website and have a look.

I will have to take a look at the Moutain Buggys! I wouldn't mind a 3 wheeler so we can go walking on the beach etc.

Oh London you lucky thing!!! I have never been there! I am sure you will have a great time and you are right..you can shop for bubs!!!

I have been feeling exhausted every day. No matter how much sleep I get! My CM has increased too over the past few days. Very wet down there! I can also relate to getting up to pee a lot...I think I'm averaging about 4 times a night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - yay for no AF! I have everything crossed for your BT tomorrow. Definitely sounding like it will be a though.

Summa - I'm thinking about using a combination of disposables and MCN's. I like the look of Rumparooz myself.

Pippi - DH & I are headed to London this year as well! All being well with bub of course. We were originally thinking around July/August - assuming it would take at least a few rounds of IVF to get a . That definitely aint gonna work , so will probably be mid April now. We're visiting/staying with friends over there, so feel pretty confident that if anything happens we'll be well looked after.

AFM - I think I have conquered my morning sickness! I came to the realisation that I'd been feeling so insanely horrible because I hadn't been eating anywhere near enough. So I was getting a double whammy of ms nausea and hunger nausea - resulting in a lot of . Still feeling pretty ghastly, but at least now I'm forcing myself to eat I've managed to keep more down and not feel the need to sleep every 2 hours . I realise it sounds pretty stupid on my part - obviously I was just a tad slow in putting two and two together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey summa
    I will be using mcn's. Some cushie tushie's, itti bitti's and I have also been buying some gorgeous customs of wild child nappies, genese forge, widdlewuns, and of course course angel tears. I am just hanging out to find out weather it's blue or pink before I buy some more but I won't need many more maybe just some smaller newborn sizes but only a few as my stash is already a fair size!!!
    Oh there are Soooo many gorgeous nappies out there. Have you been to the nappie addicts website?
    Omg mcn's are addictive!!!
    :-)