+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I'm glad you are feeling better. I usually take the aspirin at night...after I've cooked dinner. I tend to get bumped around a bit during the day so I figure it's had half a day by the time I wake up to start going out of my system! And of course, after dinner just in case I slice myself.
    Yeah im taking x2 of the blackmores p&b gold × 3 I-folic by blackmores and one aspirin which is 100mg. If I take it in the morning I don't feel as flash lol. Do you have the same thing?

My dr said im the second person he has seen in his career to have this,im sure its not too rare.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah im taking x2 of the blackmores p&b gold × 3 I-folic by blackmores and one aspirin which is 100mg. If I take it in the morning I don't feel as flash lol. Do you have the same thing?

My dr said im the second person he has seen in his career to have this,im sure its not too rare.

I've heard lots of women say they take their vitamins at night to feel better. I have Factor V Leiden which I think the doctor said about 5% of the population has it, but many don't know it. It's genetic but my parents don't know they have it which is surprising considering their medical histories. Testing for blood clotting disorders should be a pre-pregnancy test also I think due to the large amounts of people with it. I wonder what the stats are compared to gest. diabetes which does get tested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I've heard lots of women say they take their vitamins at night to feel better. I have Factor V Leiden which I think the doctor said about 5% of the population has it, but many don't know it. It's genetic but my parents don't know they have it which is surprising considering their medical histories. Testing for blood clotting disorders should be a pre-pregnancy test also I think due to the large amounts of people with it. I wonder what the stats are compared to gest. diabetes which does get tested.
    Yeah I have two mutations of it and I read that it can come from both parents and they are surprised they had a perfect pregnancy with my although they did try for 2 years for me and 3 for my brother and im falling part lol. Im going to the dr to get a heavy dose of folic acid because im over taking so many pills and to have the dose I want ill have to make like 10 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiff, you can get 5mg folic acid over the counter at the chemist. No script needed, one tablet. I have both mutations too. Mum thinks its from her cause her family has a history of strokes so she is getting tested now too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Tiff, you can get 5mg folic acid over the counter at the chemist. No script needed, one tablet. I have both mutations too. Mum thinks its from her cause her family has a history of strokes so she is getting tested now too.
    I suggested this to my parents and passed the information onto my sisters/brother and they have basically ignored it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my sisters have ignored it too. Even the one who is ttc, dumb in my opinion but she obviously thinks it won't happen to her...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I got some yay and its only $7 I stopped taking the aspirin ill take it after o. Not that it feels like we will even have a chance this month because we haven't even had a bd session wahhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to pop in and wish you luck on your journeys. This week my best friend gave birth to her little sleeping angel at 39 weeks. Holding her was the biggest honour in my life but I'm absolutely heart broken and my ttc journey has come to an end. I need to heal my heart and enjoy my miracle that I have in my son. Thank you for your support x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that cheekime, your poor friend too, what a terrible thing to experience all the best in the future xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Cheekime. Will be thinking of your friend.