+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,I have not been on bubhub for a while, but i have been reading the forums. I have APS, I'm now on my 7months of TTC and still no positives yet. I am so down especially since everyone i know has fallen pregnant so easily. I have tried the opk, calendar method and listed most fertile days. DH and I have been TTC regularly and still no positive. I also had my hormones tested and all good. My periods are right on time. I am so annoyed and down right now. Just needed somewhere to let out my frustration and write on a forum that understands where I'm coming from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherm View Post
    For those of you that remember me i had a little baby boy on 2nd of may(one day early).
    He weighed 3938grams or 8lb 11oz and was 52cm long with head circumference of 36cm.
    His labour/birth was quick and easier than his brothers but that is probably because he is the second baby and my body has already gone through labour/birth before.
    His name is Dane Matthew and he is a good baby.
    Heather, Thrilled for you! Hope Dane is doing well and you are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dees09 View Post
    Hi all,I have not been on bubhub for a while, but i have been reading the forums. I have APS, I'm now on my 7months of TTC and still no positives yet. I am so down especially since everyone i know has fallen pregnant so easily. I have tried the opk, calendar method and listed most fertile days. DH and I have been TTC regularly and still no positive. I also had my hormones tested and all good. My periods are right on time. I am so annoyed and down right now. Just needed somewhere to let out my frustration and write on a forum that understands where I'm coming from.
    Hi Dees, Our first took over a year with no explanation. It is one of the most disheartening things. We gave up and moved to a little apartment and got pregnant the first month there. Sods law..
    Hope something happens for you soon.
    Are you talking aspirin to tcc?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatiana28 For This Useful Post:

dees09  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tatiana,
    It was comforting to hear your story. Glad that you were able to conceive. No i am not taking aspirin. IS that suppose to improve chances.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default aspirin

Quote Originally Posted by dees09 View Post
    Hi Tatiana,
    It was comforting to hear your story. Glad that you were able to conceive. No i am not taking aspirin. IS that suppose to improve chances.
    No. But if you do get pregnant it helps the placenta implant itself. The antibodies attack the placenta, clotting it off. The aspirin helps with this.
    It was pretty devastating to get that positive test only for it to fade after 5 or 6 weeks. Might be worth talking that over with your care provider?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I saw my FS today 5 wks after my D&C. The tests showed no chromosomal abnormalities with our little boy and no bacteria or infection. No answers as to why my membranes ruptured at 14 wks. But he does think its cervical incompetence and next time I get pregnant I'll be having a cervical stitch put in at 12 weeks. I'm really upset he's making me wait till mid Sept for the frozen blastocyst transfer as he insists I must have 2 cycles. So it's back on the pill today as I don't get my periods on my own. I'm going to use the next 2 months to hit the gym, clean up my diet and lose some weight. Don't know how I'll survive waiting so long but he begs me to trust him and that he knows what he's doing. I suppose it is normal to wait several months after a miscarriage. Now the horrible part is he says that next time I get pregnant I am to stop work from 12 weeks and bedrest from the time the stitch goes in. He says I will definately be in hospital from 20 weeks pregnancy and possibly even earlier so that they can try get me to a stage where the preg is viable after 28 weeks. I'm shocked as I have no idea how I will get off work from 3 mths preg and how does one survive in hospital on bedrest for 4 1/2 months???? I want a baby desperately but don't know how much more I can cope. Feeling very depressed after the appointment.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary

I just read your post and just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. It's so so unfair and devastating for you and your hubby. I'm so sorry. I read from a previous post that you were TTC for many years and then finally got a positive after being treated with the intralipid drip as part of the "Colorado protocol". I don't know what that means but I was so sad when I read your last post from July (this month)...

I'm a newbie on this forum but just wanted to say, as I'm sure you already know, you're not alone! My hubby and I (him 35 and me 31) have been TTC for 2.5 years - so far 4 miscarriages - 2 from natural pregnancies and 2 from fresh IVF cycles. I have antiphospholipid syndrome plus high NK cells. I'm currently doing a FET cycle (9th cycle overall I think) but this is my first with steroids and antibiotics (aswell as doing aspirin, blood thinners etc again) so trying to stay positive (even though we've NEVER had a FET work...). FS has never mentioned intralipid infusions or anything else like that though...

So I have some idea how you must be feeling but I don't pretend to understand 100%. It's just really tough isn't it. I don't want to be annoying Positive Polly but at least you know you can fall pregnant and you know what you're up against now. Do you know what you might try next? My fingers will be crossed for you from now on.

If anyone has any advice for Mary or me, please post away!

KatieJJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Been a while since i've been on the forum. I'm still TTC and still no luck. I have APS. I'm now starting using the BBT method together with the calendar method. Still not pregnant. It now been about 9 months of TTC. My periods are regular day 27, however in august it was about 4 days late, just as i was going to test for pregnancy i got my periods . Since then in the last two months my periods have been coming a week early. I was stressed out in september which couldve caused the early onset but this month i haven't been stressed at all, don't know why periods are a week early?. HAs this happened to anyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Unsure whether I'm on the right forum. My periods came early again a week early since my last post except this time my period has lasted more 9 days, i'm worried that if may be something else like an unknown m/c. I 've had a Laparoscopy last year and I don't have PCOS or endometriosis. Has this happened to anyone else whilst TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TCC and Pregnancy with Blood Thinners/ Clotting Disorders

Hi girls... I've just gotten my blood tests back after five losses- they're showing elevated homeocystine (?) levels? Does anyone else have this and know what it means for my chances of ever being able to carry a pregnancy?