+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing much to report with me as I am taking a month off from TCC after my miscarriage but I thought I would check in and see how everyone is going. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My post seemed to disappear so I apologise in advance in it turns up and there are two similiar posts.

Nothing much is happening with me as we are taking off a month off from TTC after the miscarriage so have nothing to report pregnancy wise. But I just thought I would check in and see how everyone else is going. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Progress so far

Hi All, Hope you are all doing well.

PA80 - Im excited to hear that your scan went well. I can also relate to the bruised stomach. I have some clexane bruises. Ive found that I bruise more on the left hand side - and I am right handed. Ive also found that pressing down hard on the injection site for 5-10 secs after the injection helps prevent bruising. Tip given by clinic nurse.

Heatherm - Hope it is all pregressing well for you.

CheekyMonkey. Good luck with your TTC when you get back into it! Have fun!

Good luck to anyone else Sending lots of

AFM: So far so good. Just had a BT today with GP and HCG is rising nicely. It is now 11886, and I am 26DPO. So according to my calcs I am 5w5d.
    I was nervous on Thur/Fri last week as that is the equivalent day when I miscarried last time.
    Im just going to keep thinking possitive thoughts and following the clinic advice. BT at the clinic this Friday - then 7 week scan following Friday 21st.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mscurlygirl your bt results sound good, i hope this bubby is a fighter.

afm had first antenatal appt on friday(boring) and i am booked in for my first trimester bloods, nuchal scan and bloods and glucose tolerance test on 24th of this month then another antenatal appt on 28th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

It is good to hear from both of you HeatherM and MsCurlyGirl that things are going along as they should and even heather M that your antenatal appt was boring. I think going to the dr is the one time that you want to be boring with everything absolutely normal. I am happy to hear about you reaching your different milestones -- gives me hope that next time will be the charm.

I think I am becoming more philosophical about the whole pregnancy thing (should be interesting to see my views remained changed when actually pregnant again) but am kind of a the point of all I can do is take my medications amd look after myself but can't control much else - what will be will be. Although I say that now but I know with the second pregnancy I was quite anxious so I don't know if I can keep it up. It is hard not to be in control when you are a bit of a control freak like me .

I hope all goes well with for the both of you for your next round of tests and you are not getting too bruised from clexane injections. Are you getting less bruises? Do you think you are better at injecting yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO,

anyone still here???
    hope everyone is well, thinking some people have had or will be close to having their bubbas by now.

afm everything is well with bubba at this stage. i was 14weeks on wednesday but 15weeks on thursday going on nt scan.
    had 2nd antenatal appt and the dr did a scan and said at this stage he is leaing towards a girl but we will find out on december 16.
    not enjoying being pregnant this time around, i loved being pregnant with ds but with this one i am having things happen i didnt with ds. nausea was worse and lasted longer, varicose veins already appearing, feeling heavy so already waddling. you would think i am 20weeks more than what i am if you saw the waddle lol. oh and i forgot sciatic nerve has already been playing up for a few weeks.

xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    My beautiful little princess Piper Lea has arrived! She was born at 21:21pm on 01/11/2011 via emergency c section due to thinning c section scar and spontaneous labour at 34 weeks and 5 days!

She weighed a hefty 2940grams and is 45cms long.

Her birth was a very scary experience but Piper was amazing and needed no assistance at birth with apgars of 9 and 9!!

After spending 4 days in the nicu we are home and after spending our first night at home I'm confident she will be such a content and calm little princess!

She is the most adorable little angel I have ever laid eyes on!!

I hope you are all well!!

Piper Lea Dorey has entered the world! 01/11/11

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations hopefulandwaiting on your lil princess piper lea.
    how cool is it that she was born on 1/11/11 and at 21.21pm
    wow sounds like she would have been a big bubba had she gone to term, ds was 2884g at 37+4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Still here and waiting for this little one... a little more than 3 weeks to go and we're getting very excited. Stopped aspirin this past week. Was feeling extremely uncomfortable, but then she dropped and my ribs stopped aching and I could breathe again. Ahhh - relief!

Hopeful - huge congratulations on your precious bundle!!! Must have been scary but she sounds like a big, healthy strong bub!

Heather - hope things get easier for you and we don't have too hot of a summer. Sorry about the veins

Hello to everyone else!

Poobear and Tatiana, you must both be getting very close. I hope all is going well for both of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, congrats on your baby girl. What a gorgeous name. So thankful she is well enough to be at home at that gestation. That's really fab.
    Make sure you get some de-briefing about the birth if you need it. That's a lot to process. to you .

Windup, not long to wait for your little one now. Isn't it lovely when baby drops, not so much reflux now. Although it's just replaced by pelvic pain!

Hi to everyone else. How are you doing Paula?

AFM: 36.5 weeks. Officially good to homebirth from now til 42 weeks. Still waiting for my birth pool to arrive. (someone else needs to have their baby first)
    Stopped my asprin last week. baby's engaged, so hopefully she will decide to arrive in the next few weeks naturally. Feeling a bit panicked about her room not being ready, but doing a big ikea spend up today.