+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherm View Post
    luvabubba congratulations on your little miracle princess lucy.
    hope you and her are doing well
    xoxoxoxo

afm booked into the hospital i wanted first appt is hour and half appt so ds is going to grandmas for a while. appt is on fri 7th october.
    i am not remembering the apsrin atm, keep forgetting and remembering later on, have set an alarm to go off every day to remind me now.

hope everyone else is well

xoxoxoxo
    Oops - crossed posts. Glad you got into your hospital!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I haven't been in here much lately, hope you are all doing well
    I'm now 15wks + 5days and had another scan last night... my OB laughed at my clexane bruises "Buggles" is doing really great, no issues so far, the placenta was given a good look at last night and is thus far clot free and has nice even texture and no lumpy bits, so looks like Clexane is doing its job well.
    I now can feel 'it' (we know gender now ) wriggling around and morning sickness is finally easing up!
    Up until last week I couldn't say I was enjoying this pregnancy, but I'm beginning to now. It is starting to feel real, and possible..... just.

Good luck to any TTCers, and belly rubs to all the preggo bellies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pa80 great to hear all is well with you and the baby.

and the sex would be???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherm View Post
    and the sex would be???
    A surprise, for everyone except DH & I ! hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    pa80 that is fair enough, we found out with tyler and told everyone but i would like a surprise with this one.
    my mum and best friend are like oh you have to find out the sex, it will be easier for us. ehm but i am not having a baby for you to buy gifts, that is your choice and you can buy them once the baby is born or just buy unisex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hope all is going smoothly with you all.

Windupbird - Thanks for the information re NSW safe medication organisation. I am in Queensland but I am sure they have a similiar organisation. I will look into it.

HeatherM - Yay! for getting into hospital you wanted. One less thing to worry about.

PA80 - I am happy to hear things are going really well for you. I can relate to the bruises on the stomach and trying to find somewhere to stick the next needle without a bruise. I am right handed and it seemed I would have bigger bruises on my right hand side of my stomach - I thought maybe it is the angle I am injecting at. Do you find the same thing?

AFM- Went back to ob this week to get a scan and make sure there was nothing left after the miscarriage which there isn't -- good news so can start TTC when I am ready. I thought I would wait atleast a month or two and see what my cycle is doing. Have no idea where I am up to now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky Monkey - Hope it is all good with you and you get the all clear to go again.

I was really heartened to hear from the lady (sorry - forgot your name) who just had her baby called Lucy. Congrats. So it is possible for those of us with blood issues to go on and have a healthy baby. Just keep going.

AFM: I just had my BT at the clinic this morning. Got a BFP. hcg=377 so good number. I am 4 weeks 2 days. Thrilled, but obviously still nervous and we will take it one day at a time.

Take Care everyone and have a great long weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsCurlyGirl View Post
    Cheeky Monkey - Hope it is all good with you and you get the all clear to go again.

I was really heartened to hear from the lady (sorry - forgot your name) who just had her baby called Lucy. Congrats. So it is possible for those of us with blood issues to go on and have a healthy baby. Just keep going.

AFM: I just had my BT at the clinic this morning. Got a BFP. hcg=377 so good number. I am 4 weeks 2 days. Thrilled, but obviously still nervous and we will take it one day at a time.

Take Care everyone and have a great long weekend.
    Congratulations . It is great to hear about your HCG levels - I am sure it is relieving to hear that it is well into normal ranges for your gestation although from your signature I can understand why you still would be nervous. Wishing you a smooth and uneventful 8 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mscurlygirl congratulations on your bfp.
    after 3 m/c i constantly worry too, i did with tyler and have with this one aswell.
    hope this pregnancy is a sticky.

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations CurlyGirl! Here's hoping you have a strong sticky bubba

CheekyMonkey- Good luck with TTC, I hope you get a sticky bubba soon