+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mrs Beee !! Hope it all goes smoothly

SaltyGirl- Oh thanks for that..... nice to know what I have to look forward to in a few weeks!

ChuBear- I will be very interested to see if the acupuncture does the trick for you...

& to all !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowzers girlies...lucky thread, congrats girls i wish you all the happiest of pregnancies

Quick update on me....well just found out i have hypothyroidism and maybe graves disease and or lupus...gosh i wish they would just work it out already. She has put me on some meds so hopefully ill get so energy soon. Well af is here another failed cycle....im going to take a month off and see a nutritionist also try to get some weight off ive put on another 6 kg since feb (after my mc).

I will keep a close eye on you all and pop in still for updates and any news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a bit quiet in here lately, hope everyone is travelling well. JUst an update, I got my appointment confirmed for the clinic at the mater in 3 weeks time which is great and means we can finally sort out everything that needs to be address to successfully TTC We had started trying as of last month but weren't too worried if AF showed which it did. Now, just trying really hard NOT to try this month until after the appointment which is proving harder than I thought but I know it is best to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummy to thomas, good luck at your appointment!

Not much going on here, I'm armed with my clexane script just waiting for my bfp - so excited now that I know what I'm dealing with at the prospect of a successful pregnancy although my haematologist did warn me that not all suffering from factor v who have had recurrent miscarriage have success with clexane. Off to see dh for a long weekend next Thursday so fingers crossed for that bfp

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Could I ask for some help from those of you that have had DVTs - what did they feel like?

I had mine following a knee injury, so really not sure what it would feel like on its own. My legs have been swollen from a flight, most is dissipated except for an area in the front of my right leg below my knee. It is slightly swollen and intermittently crampy. My foot is also a bit tingly. I do still have trouble with the knee, so it could just be some residual knee pain. It seems pretty minor, but thinking maybe to get it checked out....

Also, baby had been kicking up a storm, but has almost stopped moving for past 24 hours. I think I'm being paranoid. Thanks in advance for any advice

MrsBee - congrats on your bfp!!! Wishing you a very sticky few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When in doubt ALWAYS go to the dr! It's better to be wrong! I never 'felt' my DVT that apparently started in my pelvis then traveled to my lung but if I'm out of breath my hubby panics as thts how we found it! Better to be sure.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shinebrite For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (09-08-2011)

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi windupbird,

My DVT felt like the start of a cramp. I sometimes get really bad cramps in my legs while sleeping, I actually went to bed that night and said to DH that I could feel the worse leg cramp ever coming on. The only thing was the cramp never came and the pain stayed. I didn't think much of it though until DH saw a funny mark in the back of my knee and then the next day I couldn't breathe properly as it had separated and traveled to my lung. I put up with the leg pain for a week though before I noticed the mark in the back of my knee. As shinebrite said when in doubt always get it checked. Are you still on clexane??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Monkey_Heart For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shinebrite and Sammy - thanks for your posts. Sometimes it's nice just to have a sanity check that I'm not being a hysterical pregnant woman. My OB is squeezing me in later this morning.

Sammy - was on Clexane first trimester and then went back on it for a few days around my flights. Fingers crossed it's done the trick. I injected myself last night too since my leg was feeling funny.

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Windup- Just sending you some for your OB check up, hoping everything is just fine xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, PA

Had my appointment. My biggest concern - blood flow through the cord and placenta was all good He's sending me for a doppler of my legs just to double check. He said the baby's irregular movement patterns are mostly caused by my anterior placenta. Can't wait for this little one to finish baking.

and belly rubs to everyone.