+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks sammyb999. wishing you all the best!! keep us posted on how things go TTC

I think she was finding it hard before seeing the heartbeat when she thought we might miscarry again.... becuase DW saw the bub's heartbeat on U/S the other day and now she's really wanting me to give her the injections!!

Hopefully that makes it easier for us both.

I got not problems giving her the needle (i'm not squeamish) but i dont like doing anyting that hurts her,,... but now she's seen the heartbeat she doesnt seem to be getting as upset by the needles nearly as much...

heres hoping it stays that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I've posted on here before, but not for ages... I look in every now and then, but now I'm 7 weeks pregnant, I reckon I'll be in a bit more

I am factor v leiden positive and am currently on aspirin, but will be bumped to clexane soon... and here I was thinking my daily injections (from ivf) had finished...

This is my 4th baby (1st with DH tho) and I didn't know I was FVL positive. I am interested to see how this pregnancy compares with previous ones.

Sent from my MB300 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hey Salty

Congrats on your pregnancy. I am FVL hetero - so from one parent although neither are putting their hands up at this stage.. lol.

I'm not pregnant yet but hopefully very soon, falling pregnant has never been an issue in the past but hanging onto them has. I have one DS11 that isn't my DH's so it will be his first.

Off to see the Haematologist on the 20th July to see what the plan is when I do fall pregnant. At the moment I am on daily baby asprin but will probably move on to clexane when pregnant.

Anyways, talk soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update for me...all test came back clear !

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Bubbanails...... a weight off your shoulders

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone.

Breadroll: Welcome. Glad your dw is finding the injections a little easier. I found them way harder this pregnancy. It's a bit of a mental battle. But I can't imagine doing this again, it's a lot to go through. Give her a lot of hugs.

Hey Salty: Congrats. How are you feeling?

BubbaNails: Was that the test for the cramps? I'm a bit out of the loop..

AFM: Had our 20 weeks scan and all was well. Baby was a bit camera shy though! Just like DD couldn't get a 3d of the face. But it looked which is nice.
    But so far so good. Had a little belly growth spurt this week. Suddenly I've got all my guts pushed up against my ribs. Makes eating much a bit uncomfortable!

Hi everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tatiana...tests were full thrombosis tests and chromazone tests.

Must be so nice to see bubs especially in 3d. Not long now for you i think i would of been about 20weeks now. Do show us some pics if you can we would love to see.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi GIrls

Well I had my haematologist appointment today which went really well. We chatted about Factor V and she was great at explaining everything about research etc. She basically said that at first they were really excited when they discovered it as a blood clotting disorder and had some success with ladies who were put on blood thinners after being diagnosed with factor v. But she went on to say that then there were a few not successful pregnancies and it kind of went full circle and that the jury is out. THe biggest problem she said is that most women with the disorder will not participate in trials with placebo's because they so badly want a baby they don't want to take the risks. Anyway after much discussion she agreed that I should go on clexane as soon as i get my bfp. So I am armed with 3 months script for clexane and now I just wait. She will also see me regularly throughout the pregnancy and we will decide how long to take it for. I feel really positive about it all and now just have to wait patiently for my bfp. Will test next week so fingers crossed.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LAdies,
    I wanted to ask any of you who have Factor V, what you did to fall Pg.
    We have hit the 9 month mark and my Dr doesnt want to prescribe me anything. so i want some info i can go in with asking for.
    A friend's sister has it and she took......... something like Cardiopril? not sure.

Just dont want to wait any longer! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chu, we didn't have any issues in the past falling pregnant. My ob put me on baby asprin because it's supposed to help with implantation. It's not happening for me at the moment but some months dh isn't home so I'm not worried yet.