+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS Elliemaysmama!!! How fabulous to have a pregnancy to work with.
    So exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls!

Well first clexane injection this morning and no trouble at all, didnt even feel it going in hehe! Little purple bruise already though!! Hey did any of you takin progesterone pessaries have any trouble trying to get them from pharmacies???

How is everyone else doing????

T

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Ellie!!! So excited for you

I'm not on the pessaries so don't know about them but I do have to order my clexane from the chemist a few days in advance so that may be something to keep in mind. I'm on 2 a day and get 60 at a time though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Elliemaysmama

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliemaysmama View Post
    Thanks Girls!

Well first clexane injection this morning and no trouble at all, didnt even feel it going in hehe! Little purple bruise already though!! Hey did any of you takin progesterone pessaries have any trouble trying to get them from pharmacies???

How is everyone else doing????

T
    It can be tricky, esp. if you're not on the 200mg or above. Just ring around a few pharmacies or otherwise a compounding pharmacy can make them up for you.

AFM: 17 weeks today Saw m/w and doc last night. DD hopped up on the bed with me to hear baby's heartbeat. And insisted on having her 'blood pressure' and 'tummy listened to' too. So cuute.
    Measuring right on. Scan in a couple of weeks. Then off to NZ to visit family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elliemaysmama - yes I had trouble getting the pessaries, but I have pharmacy close by that makes them, so had to call the day before picking them up.

Tatiana - great news that all is going well, very cute about DD with you at doc!

AFM - Not feeling too great at the mo. Headaches, tired and worried, I'm hoping I'll feel more confident after our scan on Friday.

Take care everyone! XX

Claire89x is offline Mommy to 2 little butterfly's in heaven <3 x
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all x x hope your well

after 2 losses , 1 missed miscarriage 12wks <baby was 8wk 4> + natural miscarriage 8wk 1day in the space of 6-8months i decided to visit a doc.
    the policy here is theyl only run tests after 3 losses so i was really expecting to be sent away!

but i wasnt
    were starting with all the blood work next week then see where we go from there , ill be back with results in few weeks x
    Last edited by Claire89x; 22-06-2011 at 18:48.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Girls

I hope your all doing well. I do read along but mostly on the iphone on the way to work.

Well I've been doing some thinking and I am going to try and see a haematologist. At the moment I got my factor V diagnosis from midwives in a recurrent miscarriage clinic and they have recommended baby asprin and mega folate. I just don't know if it is enough and have read some stories where they were prescribed asprin and it just didn't work. We have given it a good shot this month and all the timing was right so I am thinking that we might just get there - i just have a really good gut feeling! I am still only 4dpo, that's if I even o'd when i have been - i got my positive opk on the Saturday so not sure how far after that I o'd. It had faded by Sunday.

Anyways just thought i would drop by.

Can't wait to hear all about your scan poo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies i hope you dont mind me interuppting your thread. im just about to have an ultrasound to see if the eggies are ready for collection tomorrow and got my clexane script to start if all goes to plan . got the disorders diagnosied ana and the other one anticardioplin or whatever.
    and all your messages have helped me greatly with what im in for so thankyou to you all, and it actually helped me get the diagnosis aswell if i wasnt on bub hub would have never known this blood clotting stuff existed so its made me actually look forward to trying again.

i notice alot of you are already preggers and pregnant, so its given me a new lease on life thinking all is not doomed it may actually happen for me

so thankyou xxx
    you are all amazing strong women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire89x View Post
    Hey all x x hope your well

after 2 losses , 1 missed miscarriage 12wks <baby was 8wk 4> + natural miscarriage 8wk 1day in the space of 6-8months i decided to visit a doc.
    the policy here is theyl only run tests after 3 losses so i was really expecting to be sent away!

but i wasnt
    were starting with all the blood work next week then see where we go from there , ill be back with results in few weeks x
    That's great! Hopefully it will give you some answers.
    Are you in the uk atm? Cool.