+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bubbanails

I'd keep taking the aspirin as it is not doing you any harm anyway and you are better to take it than not for clotting reasons....

Hi Claire, am so sorry to hear of your losses. I lost 4 of mine at exactly the same time 7-9 weeks and blood tests confirmed autoimmune deficiency. If you have to wait a while on public system for blood tests, I'd just go and get them done privately.

Sammy I have heard that those clexane needles are quite blunt alright! I was taking something similar back in Ireland but the needles were like the ones that diabetics take and I had to fill the needles myself so maybe that made a difference??? I hope they're not toooooo bad

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!

T

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elliemaysmama For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (08-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been reading all of your posts, just havent had a lot of time to sit and write a reply.

PooBear - thanks for your PM.

The initial bruise from the clexane is starting to fade and I dont seem to be bruising as badly but they are still stingly and I have a small lump in the area where i first started doing them

My 12 week scan all came back ok which was good news. The Reg. that we saw to get the results was a little rude adn said she wouldnt see me again until after the 20 week scan. So considering I had neer see her before I had myself a little hissy fit and demanded an appointment between that one and the 20 week one because that is when we had the MC last year. Seeing the consultant at the next appointment and feel more comfortable with her as she is who we have been seeing all along and she knows the history.

Am 16 weeks now and starting to feel a little anxious as the 19 week mark approaches as that is when all of the complications started last time and I had the MC. I am trying to stay relaxed but its always in the back of my mind... what am i doing, is it going to happen again, is the clexane working etc.

Well its bed time so lots of and to you all.

Emzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, Sorry I have been MIA a bit lately!
    Good to hear you are all going well, especially the preggy ones!
    Well I 'think' I can finally say that my miscarriage is over (sigh of relief). It dragged on a bit as I did it naturally without a d&c, but I'm glad I did, as un-fun as it was. My hcg has now dropped right out and I 'think' I may be getting AF, hoping hoping.
    My OB has given me the green light to TTC again, so things are looking up again. Back at square one, but square one is better than being backwards! Lets hope the next one comes soon, and is a keeper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - it's good to hear from you! I'm feeling the same way coming up to the point we lost Jennifer. Like you trying not to stress, but I guess it's natural to think something might go wrong again. I have lumps from clexane too, that have been there for ages, more on the front of my belly, not so much towards the sides.

Paula - I'm so happy for you that you can start TTC again, I really hope it happens very quickly for you and you get a sticky bub!

Have a great weekend ladies XX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poobear For This Useful Post:

PA80  (11-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I need your opinions? I have factor 5 leiden and had a M/C a few years ago.Anyway i had been TTC for 4 months without any success so started on baby asprin ( my sister took it with 2 of her children because of recurrent M/C)
    and got UTD first go.. Blood spec and doc says dont keep taking it as i have only had 1 miscarrige and my sis had 4.Hmm well i scared if i stop taking it ill lose it from a clot or keep taking it and risk my blood getting to thin or something and bleeding... Im leaning more to keep taking it? what do you girls think? I have also read only take 81mg daily where as the one i have is 100mg

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristibel, I too have factor 5 L. Which was diagnosed after 2 miscarriages. I am on daily baby asprin while ttc. Is it possible to get a referral to a hemotologist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My GP spoke with the hemotologist that treated my sister and he basically said no need for me to take it as i have only had 1 miscarrige..How much do you take a day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I take 1 x 100mg. I've had 2 x miscarraiages both after 11 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doctor has said the same but ive had 2 mc and im not going to risk it again...i also take 100mg a day of aspirin.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know a couple of you have mentioned lumps from the injections...... have you had these checked out by your Dr? I noticed a lump under my skin from one of the injections we did about a week ago. It's not on the surface but just under. It's quite bruised as well. Should I get this checked by a Dr or are they normal?