+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA I have written you multiple messages already but I wanted to another. I am so sorry to hear about Dusty and I am sending you lots of love and hugs your way.

I have written in here a couple of times but I am not sure if anyone remembers me. But to add to my blood conditions I have just recently found out that I have PCOS as well....apparently it was diagnosed from tests that I had over a year ago and was never told.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

PA80  (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for the welcome. We are no closer to getting a confirmation from the doctors. The doctors out here don't really know much about blood clotting disorders etc so I'm now waiting on the doctors in brisbane who treated me when I lost our son to look at the results and get back to me. I really wish they would hurry up as I"m getting reallllly clucky We can start TTC from July as that will be 6 months since my c-section but I had set a goal to loose weight by sept but I don't know if I can wait that long

PA, I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. Take care

emzy78, congrats on the pregnacy

Kimnus, I have PCOS too and hate it. about the doctors not telling you sooner.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy_to_thomas For This Useful Post:

PA80  (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mummy_to_Thomas - I know I was in total shock and so angry...I didn't even ask him anything about it, just took my blood test referral made another appointment and left. I don't know what I need to ask him or what happens next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It all depends, I am insulin resistant too due to the PCOS which makes it hard for me to loose weight etc. I also have the problem of more hair than normal, don't always ovulate etc so depending on what signs you have will determine what happens next. My doctor put me on diabex to help with the insulin resistance and told me if I wasn't pregnant within 6 months, I would go on clomid. Lucky for us, I fell pregnant within 4 months and also managed to loose weight whilst on the tablets. I would be sooo mad at the doctors if I was you. Good luck with your appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Emzy78 - Congratulations on your bfp. We seem to be in a very similar situation, I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday and am on Clexane and asprin, praying for a take home baby this time, and yes terrified. Every strange feeling and pain I'm at my ob, but I promised myself I would trust my instincts this time and not put anything off.

Kimnus - sorry to hear about your PCOS, it seems when we get something it just multiplies in heaps of things... really not fair!

PA80 - I hope you are starting to heal, thinking of you always X

mummy_to_thomas - I hope you get some answers and you can start TTC in July, that is not long now.

Hi to everyone!!

AFM - All is going well, apart from me stresses so much. My ob is really understanding and has now done 3 scans in 3 weeks for me. I'm back on Clexane, just when my bruises had faded! 12 week scan on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that one being out the way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Poobear For This Useful Post:

PA80  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 still thinking of you hun, just take all the time you need to try to heal yourself. Its the hardest thing in the world to do I know but know that in a very horrible way you are not alone.....

Emzy78 congrats on your BFP. When I get my bfp I'll be starting the clexane injections too, sooooo not looking forward to that part of it, but at the end of the day we'll do anything wont we???

Kimnus its so sad isnt it when you think you have one thing to cope with and then BAMB along comes something else to test you!!! Cant believe that you werent told about it sooner.....ggrrrrrrrrr

Mummy_to_Thomas hopefully you will get the answers sooner rather than later at this stage. When we had to get all of our fertitlity testing done i.e. genetic bloodworks etc, the Doctor told us that day not to even start to consider ttc until we got the results back (this was after we had just lost our 4th little angel). I asked him how long it would take to get the results and he said Oh anywhere from 8-10mths!!!!!!!!!!!! This was in the public health system in Ireland so we decided to go privately for the blood tests and had the results back in a week and were pregnant again within 2 weeks. so fingers crossed everything will move quickly for you to hun.

Tatiana, how are you keeping???

Hi to everyone else? My God autumn/winter has definietly arrived in QLD!! Need to go out and buy some fleece jackets today and even had to take out dressing gown this morning brrrrrrrrrrr

So I am on the ttw again. Have been using ovulation sticks this month but didnt get hcg surge but think the steroids I am on can affect the reading levels as had lots of cm and cramping so know that I was ovulating but still the sticks say I wasnt??????? Anyway here we go again...tick tock tick tock.

Am off to Dreamworld with dd this morning and then into Waterpark after. Jam packed day ahead so gotta run!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, doing ok. Still throwing up. Feel shocking at night and poor dh has had to do all the cooking and bathing dd for weeks.
    Went to the doc on tuesday and he found the hb with a doppler so that was special. Scan next week, pretty nervous about that. Just want to see if it's got all it's bits etc.
    Lost quite a bit of weight, but I'm sure I'll put it back in later.
    Bleeding has settled and I think it was from my ovary, I bleed into where the egg came from.
    Can't wait to get off the damn progesterone and then soon after the clexane!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Tatiana its not easy I know hun but you're nearly there! I lost a lot of weight when I was pregnant too with the combination of progesterone, clexane, steroids and am sure just a little bit of normal morning sickness too so I know what you are going through. Were you this sick on dd??? Just let hubby do everything you need now. You are doing the best job in the world keeping that little one safe inside!!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I was sicker with dd!! At least I can eat this time, even if I throw it up sometimes..
    I'm thankful he's been so helpful. He's really come through for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well. It's such perfect weather in Perth at the moment, cool and sunny.

Tatiana - you poor thing being so sick. I am very lucky and just feel a bit seedy at times. I have to stay on clexane till 3 days before delivery, when do you come off?

Elliemaysmama- sending you loads of
    Emzy78 - how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- had our 12 week scan yesterday and it was great. So strange seeing a little body in there that isn't Jennifer. Our little peanut was very active, much more than we ever saw Jennifer move, and we were given a low risk of chromosomal problems and all seems to be where it should be. Such a huge relief and I'm feeling excited now

Here are a couple of pics....
    3D
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=15559
    Kicking mummy
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=15561