+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter break!!!

Poobear - Sorry to hear about the bleed but thats great you heard the hb on the doppler. How are you feeling now?

AFM: I'm still jabbing with the FSH at the moment. I'm on CD 27 i think and have now been doing the injections for 3 weeks. I had a scan today and my biggest follie was only 8mm so still along way to grow yet!! They have upped my dosage again and I go back next week for another scan. I've managed to be able to inject myself now with the FSH which is a big achievement for me as I have a big needle phobia (I even have to lay down for blood tests lol) You would think after having a DVT and PE and with all the blood tests that occur I'd be use to it but nope just can't get my head around it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw my fs today and told him im ANA+ and have lupus.....i asked if i should be taking aspirin or something else etc, he said lots of people are ana pos bla bla bla and kind of brushed it off and said he wont prescribe anything for it.

Should i get a second opinion on this ??? My gp seems to think my miscarriages are because of this but he has just brushed it off. Just looking for a few opinions on this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey wickednails, I'd definitely get a second opinion. You have to be completely happy with your fs on your journey so if you are feeling anyway unsure.....go see someone else hun.

Tina

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elliemaysmama For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (28-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering what doses you girls are on for aspirin and clexane ?

I have a second opinion booked for june....unfortunately this is the earliest app i could get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Wickednails- My ob has taken me off clexane and asprin till I'm 12 weeks, but I'll be on a clexane injection (40mg i think) and 1 low dose asprin per day.

AFM - had another scan today and was great! Little peanut was moving heaps and is a good size, even gave us a wave. Feeling much more positive now, for the first time I actually believe we'll be having a baby... it's very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PooBear Thats awesome news! Yay for your little bubba

I am currently on low dose aspirin, and supposed to be on 40 Clexane too, but can't start until we know this little one is going to make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx girls for your information, How low is your low dose....doc told me 100mg was the prescribed amount...is this a little high for low dose?

poobear thats great news did you get pics?

Paula always thinking of you and you little bubba, hope everything goes well for your next scan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

PA80  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    I saw my fs today and told him im ANA+ and have lupus.....i asked if i should be taking aspirin or something else etc, he said lots of people are ana pos bla bla bla and kind of brushed it off and said he wont prescribe anything for it.

Should i get a second opinion on this ??? My gp seems to think my miscarriages are because of this but he has just brushed it off. Just looking for a few opinions on this.
    I'm ana+ and I think min. asprin 100 (cartia) is the go. I do clexane 20 from 4-14 weeks to help the placenta implant too. Asprin stops at 36 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Thanx girls for your information, How low is your low dose....doc told me 100mg was the prescribed amount...is this a little high for low dose?

poobear thats great news did you get pics?

Paula always thinking of you and you little bubba, hope everything goes well for your next scan
    Here's a couple of pics... the video on the disc I was given is much clearer, but I don't think you can put video on here can you?

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=15435
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=15437

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I take clean it's the 100. It works on a weight ratio, so people of different weights have different amounts.
    It's so good to see growing little bubbas on here. Gives me hope we will get one