+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeful - Congrats!!!! What an awesome surprise that would have been for you!!

Mummy_to_thomas - Welcome to the thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck with your test and hopefully the results come back better than expected.

bundymummy - Congrats on your BFP!! Wishing you lot's of luck for a smooth pregnancy.

AFM: I'm on CD 19 today and day 15 on the injections. Luckily for me I don't have a 28 day cycle so we can drag this out a little longer. So far scans have been going ok. I've had lot's of little follicles but nothing dominant yet so they have increased my dosage. I go back on Thursday for another scan so my little follies have grown and I have some dominant ones in there.

Sending lot's of to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bundymummy and congrats on your bfp. You have had a rough trot, as most of us have here. I hope this goes very smoothly for you now!

mummy_to_thomas - so sorry about the loss of your son. I lost my baby girl at 22 weeks in January. It's so unfair. I am also on Megafol, asprin and now that I'm UTD clexane and progesterone as well. Sorry I don't know about antithrombillin III, I have a Protein S defiency. They tested me a couple of times for this too, as pregnancy effects the levels. GL with your results and getting yourself healthy to try again.

PA80 - Happy birthday for yesterday! Funny about your silver streaks, I've noticed a couple myself! Hope you had a fantastic day.

angelbubswithwings- I know what you mean about distancing yourself from friends. I've done a bit of that myself. I feel that no one really understands and more times than not I feel worse from seeing them. Not all my friends, but some of them. My DH doesn't really understand either, but I think I've just accepted that we deal with things differently and that's ok. Hope you feel better today.

Tatiana - hope you're feeling OK!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - scared and looking forward to Wednesday when I see my Ob and she does another scan for us. It's so hard for me to feel positive, but I'm trying really hard. Can't wait for the Easter break!
    Last edited by Poobear; 18-04-2011 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats BundyMummy! Hope this journey is a smooth one.
    This week i have more tests to get done :-(
    Now GP wants to screen for Pcos ( i so dont want to add that to my list of Crap my Body does Wrong)
    I also have to do some 24 hour pee test - thats somethingto look forward too! Not.
    Well i hope youare all sailing smooth, have a good day everybody!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update:
    Had my first scan today, supposed to be 6+1. Bubs sac is measuring about 5 1/2, and no heartbeat could be detected as yet. I am so nervous. I have to go back next week and see if bubs is ok. Everything else looks good, and is in a good position, she said it was well implanted, so thats a plus.
    So now we wait, holding our breath. I wont be starting Clexane until a HB is detected.

My hCG from yesterday was 8100, which OB was happy with, so hopefully tomorrows will be over 16000

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bundymummy and congrats!!! Hopefully this will be a happy and healthy journey for you both! So sorry to hear of your mc's. They are never easy to get through and you never forget them either.

PA80 Woohoo all sounds great for you!!!! How are you feeling? Any nausea or anything? So you should be starting the injections next week then? Have you taken Clexane before??

Chubear, good luck with all the weeing! I hear you with all the testing, it can be so tiresome and difficult to cope with. Best of luck.

Sammy87 good luck on Thurs with scan.

Angelbubswithwings sorry this wasnt your month. How are you feeling now?

Tatiana how are you getting on?? How are you coping with the sickness??

Well I ended up at the Doctors today with Ellie May and she has Hand Foot and Mouth I had to mention to him that there is a possibility that I could be pregnant so he did a blood test and I'll have the results on Thursday. He is looking firstly to see if I am pregnant and then to see if I have the virus too. Does anyone know if this can affect a pregnany?? With everything else that I have going on this is all I need!!!!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Just a quick update:
    Had my first scan today, supposed to be 6+1. Bubs sac is measuring about 5 1/2, and no heartbeat could be detected as yet. I am so nervous. I have to go back next week and see if bubs is ok. Everything else looks good, and is in a good position, she said it was well implanted, so thats a plus.
    So now we wait, holding our breath. I wont be starting Clexane until a HB is detected.

My hCG from yesterday was 8100, which OB was happy with, so hopefully tomorrows will be over 16000
    that must be really nerve wracking for you! Your days are only a few days off, so all is fine and you just O'd later than you thought. A week seems to go so slowly when you are waiting hey? I hope it goes by quickly for you and hope your HCG results are great so that will ease your mind a little in the meantime.

Elliemaysmama - sorry I don't know about that virus.... I hope your results come back bfp and clear for virus!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    that must be really nerve wracking for you! Your days are only a few days off, so all is fine and you just O'd later than you thought. A week seems to go so slowly when you are waiting hey? I hope it goes by quickly for you and hope your HCG results are great so that will ease your mind a little in the meantime.
    The thing is i did cycle tracking bloods, so I know exactly when I O'd. She said maybe conception was a few days after O, might explain it, but I'm pretty scared. Very scared. I just can't bear the thought of this one not making it either. Why can't things be straight forward for once?
    I'm about to have my 2nd hCG done, my first was 8100 which they said was promising, so todays needs to be above 16000.
    I know I can't change anything, but I guess that's half the problem, I'd do anything to keep my babies safe, but its not in my hands.
    Freaking Out.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    Feeling much better and more positive, thanks to those who asked.

Paula honey, so sorry that they didn't find a heart beat but like the other girls have said, early days yet and I am sure it will be ok. Thinking of you and hope that the week goes really quickly xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paula fingys crossed for you babe we are all wishing you the best.

I think i belong here now i tested ana+ and + for lupus, not sure what that means yet! app with fs on the 28th so will have a chat to him then.
    Im 11dpo atm so should be testing soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelbubswithwngs glad you are feeling more positive about everything now.

PA80 for your HTP levels rising. If only positive thoughts kept all our little ones safe the world would be a better place eh????

Wickednails, best of luck with testing. When are you going to do it??? Lupus is an autoimmune deficiency isnt it??? I have something similar and need lots of meds to help sustain pregnancy.

Hey to everyone else.

3rd day stuck indoors with bubs. She seems a little brighter today and has started to eat again thank God!! Hopefully by tomorrow she'll be feeling a lot better and I will have results from pg test frm GP.