+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay PooBear! That's awesome I can't wait to have my scan, make it feel a bit more real that there is someone in there! So happy to hear your little munchkin is growing well and strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    poobear great to hear your scan went well

chubear you get your bfp soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great poobear!
    Thanks everyone, tonight I was eating weird stuff (chips with duck consommé ) so dh thinks I am.lol

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies

heatherm - I am doing the FSH injections but just for ovualtion induction not for IVF.... I'm hoping that we won't have to go down the IVF road. Only a few more days and you'll get to find out.. How Exciting!!!

Tatiana - Thats great news about the fluttering heartbeat. Hopefully your Dr will be able to provide some answers. My neighbour bled for quite some time at the start of her pregnancy. Something to do with there being a little pool of blood in her uterus and each time the baby went through a growth spurt it would just push the excess blood out. She just delivered a very healthy baby girl 3 weeks ago

Poobear - That is a good strong heartbeat!! I bet it takes a huge weight off your shoulders. Hope you had a nice time away.

Chubear - I'll be keeping my for you!! When do you get to test?

AFM: I'm still doing the FSH injections I think today will be day 8. I had a blood test on Thursday and I have a ultrasound first thing tomorrow morning to check if I have any little follies growing..... well I hope they are not little and that they are getting nice and big!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy- amalready testing! But af due tues so that's my day. So far bfn don't expect bfp now as have had pretty strong cramps (11dpo so don't think it's implant) today.

Hope ur follies are looking good!

Dh and I went to roller derby last night-was so fun I forgot all about baby stuff for a little while. It was relaxing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been a bit quiet because I've been too
    to do anything.
    Still have spotting on and off, but doesn't seem to be too much of a problem.

Poobear: So happy your scan was good. It's lovely to see that there's really something in there.

PA80: How are you going?

Chubear: How are you doing? Any news?

sammy: thanks for kind words sammy.

heatherm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tatiana , hope your ms clears soon. Af is due tomorrow , have had 3 bfn's this week so far.
    Had an endoscopy Monday, original ulcer is gone but I have a new one now am at risk of ore cancerous cell changes.
    So a bit stressed , really want to be pg this month- it would explain my idiocy and lack of concentration. Will test fmu tmorrow and if af stays away will make a dr appt for next week.
    As a side note found out my kitchen cupboards will be installed before the end of April !!!! Yay!!!!
    That was when I discovered the really really dumb changes I made to our loan repayments -have fixed them now but geez, I nearly put us 2k in the red!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

bfn for me.
    giving ttc a miss for a while to focus on ds and other things in life.
    i am very blessed to have ds and would love a sibling for him but dont want to financial and emotional stress of ivf and ttc.

wishing you all the best in your pregnancies and ttc journeys

heather

xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs heather x x x x

Well I forgot I hadn't posted in here!!

After last months fs app they told us ivf was our only option..Dh then said he didn't want to do ivf so I spent the next 5 weeks devasted and had begun to come to terms with the fact that I would not have another baby...

So imagine our surprise when I realised af was 1 week late...took a hpt and BFP!!! So now here I am 6 weeks and 1 day (cause that one day is really important!!) waiting to have a scan tomorrow to make sure our miracle Bubby is in the right spot!!!

We are still in shock and scared because of previous losses..however all losses were a few days before now and I have none of the same symptoms as the others..I have been pretty sick so am quietly optimistic that this was meant to be!!!

I'll keep you updated but I'm pretty sure they will start me on clexane tomorrow...wish me luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    Big hugs heather x x x x

Well I forgot I hadn't posted in here!!

After last months fs app they told us ivf was our only option..Dh then said he didn't want to do ivf so I spent the next 5 weeks devasted and had begun to come to terms with the fact that I would not have another baby...

So imagine our surprise when I realised af was 1 week late...took a hpt and BFP!!! So now here I am 6 weeks and 1 day (cause that one day is really important!!) waiting to have a scan tomorrow to make sure our miracle Bubby is in the right spot!!!

We are still in shock and scared because of previous losses..however all losses were a few days before now and I have none of the same symptoms as the others..I have been pretty sick so am quietly optimistic that this was meant to be!!!

I'll keep you updated but I'm pretty sure they will start me on clexane tomorrow...wish me luck x
    Hey! Don't think I knew about this!!!!

We are exactly a week apart!

What an incredible thing, with all the problems you've had. Then a surprise like that!