+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Thanks for all the Congrats Ladies!! I'm so excited! DH is very nervous, but he's coming around... don't get me wrong, he wants this, he's just scared. We have told a few close family & friends, its starting to sink in now....all the signs are strong so hoping this is one tough bubba that can stick it out!

PooBear- how far along are you now?
    At what gestation did you preg ladies start Clexane? I'm due to start in 2 weeks once I have a 6wk scan to confirm position (not ectopic) and heartbeat. I haven't had any blood tests, and probably wont until the 1st Tri screaning at 10- 11 wks?

Tatiana- are you taking B6? My doc put me on it for TTC & now preg, due to MTHFR, but it happens to help with morning sickness too. I'm noticing a difference to my last pregnancy, its good! Still a little unwell, but better than last time.

I'm nervous about injecting.... but I'll have to get over that, I hate needles LOL!
    Started clexane at 4 weeks with dd, so did the same this time. Having progesterone pessaries and asprin too. Taking a pregnancy multivit, which has B6 in it I think, but no extra. I haven't got MTHFR, I've got ANA+.

More bleeding today. This pregnancy is a rollercoaster. Scan tomorrow,

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

So glad I stumbled across this thread. I have high homo cysteine levels with no known cause - discovered this when i got a DVT and pulmonary embolism. I am currently TTC# 1 but also have PCOS. I started FSH injections on Sunday so am hoping that it all goes to plan this cycle I have been taking the folate and the different vitamin B's for some time now to help lower my levels. I have been advised by my Dr that as soon as it's confirmed I have a viable pregnancy to start the clexane.

Big congrats to those who have already got their BFP and sending lot's of to those still waiting. Looking forward to following everyone's journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Sammy87! Best of luck with this cycle, you've sure had a rough trot. Sending you

Tatiana -good luck for tomorrow. Sending you lots of positive vibes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Poobear For This Useful Post:

Tatiana28  (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    poobear i have never had that with clexane injections but i guess anything is possible. as someone mentioned it as an anticoagulant so it stops the blood from clotting which is probably why you are having some bleeding. if it is an issue please talk to your doctor about it.
    glad to hear your blood test results are going well, good luck for scan friday.

tatiana best wishes for your scan tomorrow there is a nice strong heartbeat.

pa80 i can understand your dh being nervous, after losing babies i think you worry about losing them again once you get that bfp. i was happy to be pregnant with tyler but after 3 m/c and 1 chem pregnancy it was kind of hard to be positive about the pregnancy.
    i start the clexane before conception as i have trouble concieving(use ivf).
    as for the blood tests, not all doctors do them to confirm pregnancies or to monitor levels. i have only had them due to ivf to confirm if i was preggers or not.

sammy welcome to the thread.
    so are you doing ivf atm? you said fsh injections?
    i am currently in my 2ww for ivf. 1 week to go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heatherm For This Useful Post:

Tatiana28  (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    More bleeding yesterday. Had a scan today, a little fluttering fetus was in there.
    Only one, thank goodness! All looking normal. 6w and 0 days. Bang on dates.
    Still don't know here the bleeding is coming from?? The report said I had bleed in the corpus luteum, where the egg some from on the ovary. No wonder it hurt! Don't think that bleeding could get all the way out though.
    Will ask gp tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear of the bleeding tatiana but exellent news on that fluttering heartbeat.
    where to now for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
    Hi Ladies

So glad I stumbled across this thread. I have high homo cysteine levels with no known cause - discovered this when i got a DVT and pulmonary embolism. I am currently TTC# 1 but also have PCOS. I started FSH injections on Sunday so am hoping that it all goes to plan this cycle I have been taking the folate and the different vitamin B's for some time now to help lower my levels. I have been advised by my Dr that as soon as it's confirmed I have a viable pregnancy to start the clexane.

Big congrats to those who have already got their BFP and sending lot's of to those still waiting. Looking forward to following everyone's journey
    Sammy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana28 View Post
    More bleeding yesterday. Had a scan today, a little fluttering fetus was in there.
    Only one, thank goodness! All looking normal. 6w and 0 days. Bang on dates.
    Still don't know here the bleeding is coming from?? The report said I had bleed in the corpus luteum, where the egg some from on the ovary. No wonder it hurt! Don't think that bleeding could get all the way out though.
    Will ask gp tomorrow.
    Great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Tatiana! What a relief to see a little flutter in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A clexane question:
    This might be a stupid question... but where do you girls inject? Is it in your belly? If so, what about when it gets all tight and full of bubba? I don't really have any squishy bits to inject into. Sorry, just going through it in my mind, trying to get used to the idea before it becomes reality LOL!
    Oh and another stupid question, are they individual pre loaded syringes, or do you buy them seperate? Where do you dispose of them? Do you need a sharps container?
    PooBear- Do you get your Clexane from KEMH? Apparently its heaps cheaper there from outpatients or something than from the chemist.
    I'm still on !