+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I have recently started on clexane injections and asprin, as last week we got a bfp only 9 weeks after losing our precious baby girl at 22 weeks gestation. It's been the worst time in our lives, but the hope of another baby is keeping me going and I'm finding myself a bit better everyday.

My ob said I'm low in Protein S, so my blood clots too easily and therefore Jennifer wasn't getting enough nutrients/ blood. I will also be induced at 37 weeks, if all goes well! I'm so scared! I can't wait to have my first scan to see there is actually a little heart beating in there. I'm not looking too far into the future and just trying to take each day as it comes.

I have a huge dark bruise on my belly from my injection the other night! so sore, but I'm happy to do it if it means a live healthy baby. I've also just had to start on progesterone pessaries, eww yuck!

Tatiana - congrats on your bfp... looks like, if all goes well, we'll be very close in dates (I'm 5 weeks today).
    Hi Poobear! Im very sorry to hear about your your angel baby. I also lost 2 babies when I wasn't on treatment, although quite early.
    What a heartbreak.
    But to give you some hope I carried DD to 38 weeks and did so well they didn't even induce me. I was on the same meds as you.
    I know the clexane is sore! They are a bit blunt! But for a good cause.
    Honsetly I would say you love that little fetus as much as you want. Really I think disconnecting from them doesn't help the pain of a loss anyway. I never really bonded with dd in utero, always scared she wouldn't survive. And I had horrible attatchment issues when she was born.
    This bub I'm just going to try to connect to as much as possible and ride the waves, good or bad.

Yep, we are only a week apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Windupbird View Post
    Heather - good luck. Lots of fingers crossed for you

Poobear - welcome! So sorry for your loss - lots of hugs to you. And, congratulations on your bfp!!!

Tatiana - yippee!! Wonderful news! Congratulations.

Well, looks like I'll be joining the Clexane party as I just got my bfp today I'm 4w2d, so there will be 3 of us due really close to each other.

Hello to everyone else! Wishing you all lots of babydust and sticky bubs
    OMG Windupbird!! WE are just about baby buddies!! Congrats!

Heather: Thinking of you. Best of luck for the transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Ladies they say good news comes in threes!!! Congrats to Windupbird and Poobear Am thrilled for you all. I know all about taking Clexane injections and the bruising it leaves behind but as you said Poobear, all worth it at the end of the day. Am so sorry to hear about Jennifer, it really is heartbreaking when we lose our little ones. I have lost 4 little ones prior to finding out that I need clexane, aspirin, predisolone and progesterone pessaries in order to hold onto my pregnancy.

Am on the tww so fingers crossed this time next week I may be joining you all!!!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome and the kind thoughts ladies! You sound like a lovely group that I'll be getting to know!

Congratulations on your bfp Windupbird! I'm excited they'll be 3 of us due so close!

Good luck and heather and Elliemaysmama! Elliemaysmama, it's really nice to hear that you had a successful pregnancy once you were on this medication.

Tatiana- thankyou so much for telling me about getting close to this little sesame seed. I needed to hear that, cos I want to love it, but I'm so scared. I think I just need to feel how I want to and take any bad stuff if it happens. Thankyou!

I like it in here, it feels really positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh WOW I'm nearly in tears (of joy of course!) popping back in to see all the BFP's Oh I'm so excited for you all... Tatiana, Poobear, and Windupbird!!!! WOW big congartulations, and lots of sticky sticky vibes xo

Heatherm- Good luck for the transfer on Wednesday

Ellimaysmama- Hope you get your BFP too

I'm in the TWW also, so I'm going to sprinkle some on myself too

I hope you girls have started a contagious BFP trend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're welcome poobear. It's an on going process trying to connect with dd. Makes me sad sometimes, but we have had some great help along the way.

It's so normal to be scared even if you haven't lost a pregnancy, so of course you would be nervous if you have. I'm still worrying at every twinge even though my last pregnancy was pretty smooth sailing (apart from hideous m/s).

Afm: took about 15 minutes to psych myself into doing that injection yesterday!
    Last edited by Tatiana28; 24-03-2011 at 13:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just wanted to sprinkle lot sof for all of us! Yes we are a positive little group aren't we??hehe

Ah Tatiana I know exactly what you are going through wi those injections! The first time I had to inject my tummy myself, I stood in the kitchen with hubby beside me, needle poised and tried to jab myself 24 times before I finally did it!! Hub counted every time. It's awful but just keep positive about why you are doing this Hun!

Have some mild cramping today and a lot of discharge so not sure what that means,...... Ah well only a few more days to go and I'll know either way.....

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    pa80 hope you are well xoxo.

tatiana hope you are well and those injections arent being too bad.

windupbird congratulations on your bfp, hehe clexane party i wouldnt exactly call it a party lol.

elliemaysmama best wishes for a sticky bfp xoxo.

poobear welcome to this thread.
    sorry to hear of your loss but congrats on your latest bfp. hope clexane does the trick for you xoxo.

afm epu today, hope we get some good quality embryos tomorrow from the eggies they collect today.

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spent the afternoon at the hosp. with bleeding. Why can't anything be simple.
    HCG was ok, back on monday to see if it's rising appropriately. Started on progesterone pessaries, only because I asked for them! It's the only thing I wasn't doing that we did for DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tatiana - hope everything is going better today and the pessaries do the trick. Hugs to you.