+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hopefulandwaiting, are you definately not doing ivf?
    just asking cos your signature says you are doing it in april???
    did dh have a change of heart?

windupbird good luck for your april ivf cycle, are you taking any blood thinners?

chubear it is funny how regular our bodies are until we want to ttc then it decides to play funny buggers.

tatiana how are things going with ttc for you?

elliemaysmama good luck for a bfp. hope the 2ww isnt too horrible for you.

hello to everyone else, hope you are all well.

afm i have started ivf again stim cycle #5 but really it is only #1 for baby #2.
    started puregon injections on wed and have a scan and bt tomorrow to see how follicles are growing. i should have my eggs taken out sometime between wed and friday if my body co-operates.

heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hugs girls!!

Heather I'm so excited for you that you have started ivf and I wish you lots and lots of luck!!!

I haven't changed my signature yet cause I'm usually on my phone stalking bh!! Nope unfortunately Dh has not changed his mind but I'm starting to get used to it I guess..

I spent the weekend with a friend who is 29 weeks and I did find myself a few times wishing that was me!! But I will get through it and Dh and I are much better now too..he still keeps saying sorry when I get upset but I know that this is what he wants and I think I have to just deal with that..

Anyway please stay in touch!! I will keep popping back in every now and then especially now to see how you are going!!

Much love and luck to you and Dh x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, here's the story... DH and I decided that we weren't going to tcc this cycle or next because the baby would be due right round christmas. I was a bit anti that. Feel a bit sad for my freind who's birthday is on xmas day. She always gets cheated on presents and a party

I did my ov predictor tests this cycle and I could see a surge building and so knew that I was going to ovulate. Started to get all these weird feelings that we should try, we should definately try this cycle. No, infact I think it's going to work this cycle. I even started to have dreams about getting pregnant.

SO I convinced DH to tcc although he was not keen, he did eventually come to the party so to speak.

Then after not seeing my accupuncture fertility lady since I was about 25 weeks preg. with DD, I get the sudden urge to call and make an appt.
    I do and she asks me about my dates and says, well you could actually be preg. right now, so we'll do the sticking baby needles. I'm like, 'yeah right, I'm not that lucky.' Anyway it's lovely having a massage anyway.

So I wait and test and 3 days ago I get a very, very faint positive. I've had these before and they often fade away. So I test again that evening and I can see it a little better. Then the next morning and definate faint line and then again etc etc
    Yesterday am a definate still faint, but getting more obvious

I'm in shock. It's early days. My period is not officially due till wednesday.
    But I need to start clexane then, so made an appt at the gp tomorrow.

Utterly in shock, TERRIFIED, but very, very excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tatiana!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Tatiana!!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AHHHHH Tatiana, that is fantastic news, lots and lots of good wishes for the next 9 months!!! Get those Clexane injections into you girl and away you go!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    Starting my clexane tomorrow. Not looking forward to those blunt needles, but have to do what I have to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefulandwaiting sorry to hear dh hasnt changed his mind.
    i was hopeful he had with your signature.
    you sound like you are coping very well with it all.

tatiana congratulations on your bfp, fingers crossed it is a sticky. i will be joining in with the clexane shortly next wed most likely. having my eggies taken out friday so embryo transfer should be wednesday. i am on prednisiolne aswell.

heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I have recently started on clexane injections and asprin, as last week we got a bfp only 9 weeks after losing our precious baby girl at 22 weeks gestation. It's been the worst time in our lives, but the hope of another baby is keeping me going and I'm finding myself a bit better everyday.

My ob said I'm low in Protein S, so my blood clots too easily and therefore Jennifer wasn't getting enough nutrients/ blood. I will also be induced at 37 weeks, if all goes well! I'm so scared! I can't wait to have my first scan to see there is actually a little heart beating in there. I'm not looking too far into the future and just trying to take each day as it comes.

I have a huge dark bruise on my belly from my injection the other night! so sore, but I'm happy to do it if it means a live healthy baby. I've also just had to start on progesterone pessaries, eww yuck!

Tatiana - congrats on your bfp... looks like, if all goes well, we'll be very close in dates (I'm 5 weeks today).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heather - good luck. Lots of fingers crossed for you

Poobear - welcome! So sorry for your loss - lots of hugs to you. And, congratulations on your bfp!!!

Tatiana - yippee!! Wonderful news! Congratulations.

Well, looks like I'll be joining the Clexane party as I just got my bfp today I'm 4w2d, so there will be 3 of us due really close to each other.

Hello to everyone else! Wishing you all lots of babydust and sticky bubs