+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cool! I am free Monday, Wednesday Thursday mornings. How bout you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am free everyday, but my son is in kinder mon and fri morning and wed arvo, so I have him with me all day on thursdays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEdwards View Post
    Hi I'm silla! We just moved to pakenham!! N lookin at makin some new friends here!! I have 3 cherubs!! DS-5yrs, DD-3yrs and DS-1yr old!

Wanting to meet up an go for coffee n a play!!
    Hi there, I am in Cranbourne so not too far away, I have 3 kids aged 6, 4 and almost 2. I would like to make new friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I know this is an older post but if there are any mums here in pakenham? I'm feeling pretty lonely out here and wish I had some friends to catch up and have fun with i moved away from all my family and friends & no one seems to come out here I have a 1 & 3 year old boys and I'm a stay at home mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not in Pakenham, but i am in Upper Beaconsfield (bout 20 mins up the hill). I'm loving that Pakenham has a Big W now....no more Fountain Gate unless absolutely neccessary! My boys are turning 2 in Feb and 4 in March, and due with another little babe in August sometime! Where did you move from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im from frankston

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol this is funny but only from sandringham everyone up there seem to think coming to our house is a weekend trip >_< but my brother & his family are in ACT hes in the Army and my mum & dad moved to tassie I'm just sick of driving 50-1 hour to see people and no one comes here so I'm looking to meet some new people

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same way im looking to make freinds my brother lives in pakenham its not that far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my names Vanina im from the Pakenham area and i have an 18 month old im a stay at home mum to and it gets pretty lonely at times. I know what you mean about the new big w its awesome not having to drive all the way to fountain gate