+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yep.

i didn't even think about his exsistence once on the day.

and that is the truth...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep. DS got a card from 'father', but the whole card was written in exs mums writing. Ex didn't talk to DS on Christmas either even though he was at his parents when I phoned them. DS is only 13 months but loves 'chatting' on the phone and gets very excited even if you don't understand what he's saying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep nothing here either... not that I was expecting to hear from him. I am actually greatful he didn't.
    Huge hugs to you all... It certainly isnt easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This makes me so mad, Your poor DD and you!

left to deal with her questions and hurt.

My DH has fought to the end of the earth to have 50/50 access with his daughter it was long and hard but at least we know SD will never wonder where he is or why he isn't around. Her mum has nasty things to say like "He only wants to see her so he doesn't have to pay as much or he's just taking me to court so I'll go broke but in the end DH and I know that having SD 50% of the time prob costs us more than CS and we didn't go to court because we don't like her we went to court because she was difficult when it came to visits with SD, in the end we had two options Give up on SD because it was too hard and too much effort or fight like crazy so that a little girl could grow up knowing her dad loves her and has her best interest at heart.

I don't care what people say or think about DH and I at the end of the day we have a happy healthy relationship with SD and I think it's the men who choose to ingnor the children they have with previous relationships who are really gutless.

I can also appreciate what crap men do go through to gain custody but those who don't even bother trying when they can simply pick up the phone, or give a pressie, send a card even visit the child without any interferance from the mum then they truely make me mad.

Sorry for the Rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    didnt hear from FOB but that didnt surprise me as he hasnt made any contact at all apart from the tiny bit earlier this year. i did think about him because of what he is missing out on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get used to it. My ex has ignored my teenage son since he was 5. He even moved away so it was "too expensive" for contact and even tried to have CS stopped (and paid back to him!) because he doesn't see the boy! He is truly King of the Deadbeats.