Fourth Pregnancy.. barely any nausea? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tangle is offline Never thought I'd be having four!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fourth Pregnancy.. barely any nausea?

Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby. I had bad morning sickness with the other three (all girls). 1st til 12 weeks, 2nd til 24 weeks, 3rd til 17 weeks. I have been waiting for the nausea to come but I feel pretty good, only slightly blerky after I eat something and then it disappears. Normally at this stage of the pregnancy I can barely get off the lounge. I keep hearing the old wives tale that it's because this baby is a boy, but I don't believe that. Instead I am more worried that there is something wrong. Is this a common thing? morning sickness for some and not for others? thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope we are getting a break!

I had a scan at 6 weeks to check dates and the heart rate was good, so maybe we've got nothing to worry about?

But I know I'll worry until I'm holding my little one in my arms

I am due August 9th 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe it's a 4th baby thing! i had hardly any sickness this time- the small amount i had coincided with a flu that went round and as DS3 was vomiting i thought i just had that.. later realised i was preggers...
    i thought this one might be a girl as i'm craving lamb chops not crunching my way through countless trays of ice like i was with the last three but alas it's another boy- 22 weeks and still going strong so stay positive and i hope all goes well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mitake - I actually thought this WAS your thread when I saw the shorts flash up on the main screen

This is my 3rd pregnancy, I lost 1 baby through a missed m/c and only found out at the NT scan that it had died at 6 weeks. That pregnacy was much the same as the other 2 symptoms wise. I had the same nausea, tiredness, sore boobs etc. I think because with a missed m/c everything else keeps on growing etc even though the baby has stopped KWIM? So the hormones are similar?

Have my fingers crossed for you both it is just your bodies being used to pregnancy this time round and it not making as many waves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Aren't you lucky? Maybe this one is a boy

I didn't have MS with either of mine (thank GOD) but I have friends who did with one and not the other, or did with all. I guess it varies from pregnancy and pregnancy.

Maybe your body thought that seeing as this was number 4, it would give you a break

Also, it's pretty early - I thought MS didn't `generally' come on until a bit later? Sorry ... that's not very helpful, is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didnt have any ms with the first 2, but had shocking ms with no.3 for 20weeks, and with no.4 I had it from 4-8weeks and found out it was my pregnancy vitamins - once I made the swap the ms went away.

I think each pregnancy is different, I wouldnt stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    uh
    i spoke to soon... i feel terrible today, nausea all day and my mouth feels like it's full of glue...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

But now I'd really love some bbq lamb chops.. really crispy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep these babies sure are letting us know they're there. I have done so many pregnancy tests in the last few weeks because I had no symptoms, now there's no need to do any more

Yes I would love for you to help me out with my lamb chops craving, would they make it through the mail in a post pack? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL i was the opposite, i have 2 girls and a boy and my 4th is due 10th of august. with my other 3 i would feel queasy every now and then, but it was fairly easy to ignore there was just a few foods that made my stomach turn. This time, i'm nauseous all the time! Every tiny little thing makes me gag, and if my husband mentions certain things i dash to the bathroom. Not fun!

But as they say every pregnancy and child is unique, if i'm going through this much hassle now, heres hoping for a blissfully behaved child

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how is everyone feeling?

I am now back to the 'something must be wrong' bit
    Morning sickness seems to be done, only 2 weeks of it! just doesn't seem right to me.
    It stopping did coincide with me being told that I am gluten, dairy, amine and nickel intolerant and having to cut those out of my diet. Today is only my fourth day on cutting those out and I am going through withdrawals (apparently they have an opiate effect on the brain, so we go through withdrawals, plus side I have lost 2kgs) but there is no tummy nausea.

Really really can't wait for my 12 week scan on the 25th