+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Angel Needed

Where do I begin lets start 5 years ago when we had been married for 6 months at age 29 I was told I had been through Premature Menopause. The Rollercoaster begins here, Told by 3 Drs yep menopause and then saw another fab women who said I dont believe that so thats where the drugs started the hope and Pain and failure to stimulate with drugs, but now after approaching another Childless Christmas the time has come to find a wonderful women who is willing to give us the greatest joy in life as we keep thinking its our turn soon. We have been seeing specailist in sydney but willing to move clinics for our donors ease, all expenses cover and they say ideally you should be finished your own family and under 35.
    Thank you for reading my little story and Merry Christmas Hopefully 2011 Christmas we wont be childless.
    You can email us at countrycouple4@hotmail.com or reply to thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear countrycouple,

Just wanted to send you some New Year best wishes and send you a big Congratulations on getting your ad up.

Hope to follow your journey

Cheers for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks luv2beamumagain,
    lets hope all our dreams come true in 2011
    Thanks for your supportxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishing u the best of luck, I can't help but I hope you get your dream

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Countrycouple,
    What a lovely ad. I hope that your angel finds you soon.
    Where abouts are you guys? It may help an ED make up her mind to help you.

Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Countrycouple live in western NSW but see dr in sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello country couple

Long time no see-was just catching up on yr post-like mrsdj1234 said, if you can put in yr location line where yr from-go to user control panel, but dont ask me where to navigate from there, cant remember of the top of my head, shd be able to find it-that wd be a gr8 help, but if a person is interested they shouldnt hesistate sending a PM to you to see where you live anyway. How have you guys been?

Will keep an eye out for you
    Cheers for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed this will be your last "Kid free Chrissy" I really hope you find your angel, and you are able to full-fill your dreams of becoming parents.
    Wish you were in Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
    Where do I begin lets start 5 years ago when we had been married for 6 months at age 29 I was told I had been through Premature Menopause. The Rollercoaster begins here, Told by 3 Drs yep menopause and then saw another fab women who said I dont believe that so thats where the drugs started the hope and Pain and failure to stimulate with drugs, but now after approaching another Childless Christmas the time has come to find a wonderful women who is willing to give us the greatest joy in life as we keep thinking its our turn soon. We have been seeing specailist in sydney but willing to move clinics for our donors ease, all expenses cover and they say ideally you should be finished your own family and under 35.
    Thank you for reading my little story and Merry Christmas Hopefully 2011 Christmas we wont be childless.
    You can email us at countrycouple4@hotmail.com or reply to thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    have a look on www.eggdonationaustralia.com - aimed at recipients and donors alike for support and a place to put up your ad. Its just like this site except we dont cover the pregnancy and beyond concept. We have 40% of our members who are donors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Countrycouple im new to bub hub and am looking at donating eggs, plz send me a pm if you'd like to chat
    Hope to hear from you