+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are progressing slowly. We have counselling to arrange on both sides, forms to return and then fees to pay, but other than that, that is it. We are hoping it will happen in the next couple of months.
    It is a wet day here today. The plants will be loving the bit of rain we are getting. It is a wee bit cold and miserable for going out today though. Some nice little indoor activity is what we need today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so happy you have a little embie. I have an appointment tomo with a new FS so hopefully I can get the counceling sorted and everything else doner and getting everything started within the next couple of months as well. that this is our time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are continuing to move along slowly. We did our first counselling last week with a really good counsellor. The next and most likely last counselling is next week, after which is a minimum 2 week cooling off period. I have also started accupuncture and TCM - herbs and diet changes to build myself up. Things could from now happen very quickly or not depending on the paperwork and counselling schedule of the donors. They are very busy with other things including bring up their own beautiful little DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things could happen very quickly or not... lol... seems not, though hopefully soon. We are just waiting for the donor counselling and paperwork and we will be off like a rocket. After 3 months of Chinese herbs and accupunture the carrier is primed, hopefully. The diet changes have been a bit on and off with no carbs (sneaky bickie carbs have crept in on cooking days), but otherwise protein, tick, water, tick, cut down on tea and coffee... most days a tick and getting tickier.
    We are looking forward to our tax return, where we get a bit of our IVF expenditure back. Wee... it will go quickly in the next round of treatment though... ah.. one day we'll be IVF free and use our money for fun stuff like a holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a lovely holiday in Harvey Bay this New Year which was funded by our IVF tax return. Unfortunately we have had no progress on our donation. It seems to have fallen through. We are back to looking and hoping to find some little embies to join our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello cillile that good the you had a awesome hoilday iam sorry that your donor embryos fall thought i want to wish you good luck in your seach

iam beging to think that my own donor friend has change her mind about donor her embryos to us we were going to have the embryos transfer to our clinic back in dec but we are still waiting they had to sign more form but havnt done it yet jojo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Red tape and hoops are off putting

Joanne,
    The red tape and all the hoops for the donor and recipients are off putting. If the process was much simpler the previous donor offer we had might have made it.
    I hope your embies make it to you soon.