Closed Thread
Page 93 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I'm back from our holiday (and came onto BH as quickly as I could to see how you are all going.)

EO, I'm so sad that your last cycle didn't go to plan. I was so sure I would come back and hear some exciting news. But it sounds like your whole family is waiting for you in the freezer! Congrats on such great embies!

Felicita - I'm so sorry that you have had such a disaster with IVF, it's just not fair. I hope you are feeling better after being on antidepression meds?

Nat - wow, a lot is happening for you with all of these tests. you get some answers soon

Timehascome - so happy for you, and looking forward to hearing some great scan news

Lindyl-men really know how to make things worse than they need to be. I really hope you can work through this and you will be even stronger for when you bring home a baby

that's as far back as I can see, so I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - well no overseas miracle (why do we stupidly hope for these) but I have convinced DH to let me cycle again at the end of this year So just getting us healthy. He has said one more cycle and that is all. I hate the pressure that it puts on the cycle, but at least he is letting us try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all Sydney ladies

I apologise for being MIA lately, but I have been keeping up with everyones progress. I haven't been in an 'ivf state of mind' since all my spleen problems began in July.

I have had a number of CT's and ultrasounds which show a problem, yet blood tests are coming back fairly normal. I had a bone marrow biopsy two weeks ago which was clear, and I had a spleen biopsy on Monday. Hopefully that will come back fine too and I will be cleared of any lymphomas and be able to begin ivf once I have recovered. It has been a painful experience!

I wanted you to know you are in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

Nat- thanks for sharing the story about your friend. It must be doubly difficult when there's kids involved. I hope her DH is better now they've had a separation and reconciled. Well done getting through the 11 vial BT! When we had karyotypes, we were told 2 months for results, but they came back sooner, more like 4-5 weeks.

Crofty- hot bod . It should be, but I have really bad cellulite. Can't budge it no matter what! It is noticeably better though, so I can't complain. Hope you're enjoying your month off IVF, its always good to take a break and recharge. Although I thought you needed to wait 3-4 months for DHEA to take effect?

Paddlegirl- oh your romantic weekend sounds perfect. Great thing to do while you're still child-free! Yes my bootcamp/gym class is ongoing. We pay in 8-wk blocks, but when the 8th wk finishes, a new block starts right away. I've come to really love it and look forward to every session.

EO- thanks hun, but there's no breakthrough . Day 9 today. Its not about the original fight anymore. He's sulking because he was out of line and he can't accept being the 'bad guy'. He uses silence as weapon to manipulate me into sucking up to him, which serves to absolve him of any responsibility in the argument. Its childish and twisted and I've decided that I've tolerated it for the last time! How rude that you're doing a FET because the clinic screwed up and you still have to pay full price . The refund for no fresh transfer is measly, it should at least match the FET price to make it fair.

TTHC- oh yes, it takes effort & committment to drag this on for 9 days. Its completely selfish and disgusting. I feel like a child reciprocating it, but giving him what he wants & rewarding him with my communication isn't going to solve the problem. He'll have to speak to me eventually and then he has some serious consequences to deal with! Yay for your scan coming up soon! We've all been dying for it

Traveler- Nice to see you back! So pleased for you that you'll be cycling again this year.

Kelbelle- thanks for the update. Those biopsies sound painful. Very happy your bone marrow came back clear and hope it will be the same for your spleen

Hi to everyone else

AFM- well as I mentioned above, still no resolution with DH. This is becoming the 'Great Mexican Stand-Off of 2011'. I have a separate thread in the Family & Friends section http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...lent-Treatment, so I'm trying not to be a downer in here too much. My o/seas trip got cancelled, so the door has opened for an early Oct FET if things turn around.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: Oh hon so sorry to hear your DH is still continuing this behaviour. I have sent you a PM. It would be fantastic if you could get this resolved and get into your October FET – we can then go crazy together. Its awesome you have bootcamp to keep your mind off it. I find if i have had a fight with DH or my boss, my workout is amazing, i out so much more energy into it and always feel a 10000% better afterwards.

Kelbelle: Hey there hon, i have been wondering how you are all going with it. I hope everything comes back clear for your spleen biopsy and you can get stuck back into your IVF cycles. I would be going crazy having to wait around for all of those tests. So much better to get any problems sorted out now though so you are nice and healthy when your UTD.

Traveler: Welcome back babe. How was your holiday? I bet you had an amazing time. How did DS go with flying? So glad you and DH are able to do another cycle. It’s great you’re going to get healthy before hand and give yourselves the best possible chance of it working. Will you do a Antagonist or Long Down reg cycle?

AFM: I have a surprisingly good spring in my step today - i havn't been smily like this for the last two years, not sure why as i got stuck beside a friend on the bus to work this morning who i haven’t seen in years and she is 30 weeks UTD and she talked about the pregnancy the WHOLE time. If that had of happened a year ago i would of either A) wanted to headbutt her or B) got off the bus at the total wrong stop and cried for a few hours. But it didn’t phase me, i think after 2 years i have finally accepted my fate that i will need to do IVF to get my bub and no one else matters on this journey except DH and me. My counsellor would be proud of me for that statement!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and this beautiful Sydney weather sticks around for the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!
    Back from holiday so thought I would pop in and see how everyone is. Have quite a bit to read so will be back to do personals once I am all caught up
    Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, had a really busy weekend (thankfully as I wasn't too occupied thinking about US!) It has been quite in here though!!

Traveler-Welcome home hun! That's great news about doing another cycle! Sending you tons of from now, this will be the one to give DS a sibling!

Kelbelle-Good luck with the Spleen biopsy results hun! Great news that everything has come back all clear! I hope to see you cycling again soon!!

Lindylou-How are things going with you sweety? I really hope things are better at home!

EO-I laughed at your comment at wanting to headbutt her if it had been a few years ago!! It gets like that sometimes doesn't it! I'm so glad you're feeling better hun!

Quartz-Welcome home sweety!!!

to all other ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

AFM-Well it's finally here, US day! Not as nervous as I thought I'd be... But why do they make appts in the afternoon!? I have to wait all day! hehe Be back later tonight with an update!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one to say a big goodluck to TTHC for your US today - fingers crossed all looks good and healthy

Hope everyones well and have a g8 week!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it’s a little quiet in here lately .

The time has come: Woo hoo US day is finally here , Can’t wait to hear the good news tonight of how it all goes hon.

Hi to everyone else .

Nat: Any sign of AF yet hon? What cycle day are you up to now? Have you decided what to do with your little frosties yet or which clinic you will go to?

Sending big hugs to Lindlyou , hope DH has come to his sense and you two are getting back on track honey.

For any ladies that go to Sydney IVF, i seen a link today in the Daily Telegraph saying that effective tomorrow Sydney IVF are changing their name to Genea – which is Greek for FAMILY.

AFM: Not too much, Trying to stay super healthy but all the chocolate i ate last week put me back into the sugar phase and i feel like i have to go to sugar rehab all over again to get it back out of my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney girls

it has been quiet in here!

Felicita - are you still reading or taking a BH break? I hope you are looking after yourself, and I'm thinking of you.

Quartz - how are things going with you? where did you end up going for your holiday?

Kelle I'm sorry things are so hard

TTHC - how did your ultra sound go? did you see one beautiful little heart beat?

PinkB - are things improving in your life?

Nat - how has the clinic changing gone?

EO - how are you today? I am ashamed to admit that after 4 years of IVF, I still don't know the difference between an antag cycle and a down reg My FS never tells me what they aer called. But I sniff, then I inject then I tregger. takes about 6 weeks. Which one is it?

AFM - I kind of need some advice. I just dont know whether after 4 failed FET's I should ask for more tests, or if I should just do same ol same ol? If I know my FS, he will just want to go again down the same path, same drugs because it has worked once before. I'm just concerned because all my embies were supposed to be good but I haven't even had a niggle of a BFP with them. I really want honest advice, and am happy to hear you say that I just need to wait for the right emby. Just not sure what to do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Just a quick one from me, as I'm about to fall asleep...

Had my scan today...

And I honestly can't believe this... We saw TWO little hearts beating away...!! We have twinnies on board!!!

We are over the moon, but soooo nervous!!!! Was not expecting the news, FS seemed a little shocked herself!!