Closed Thread
Page 92 of 151 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that Lindylou, it's horrible to go through that. My friends DP does that to her too and it's heartbreaking to watch. Especially as they have 2 young children and he ignores them too, or coerces them into saying nasty things about their mum. They've had some huge fights lately and she ended up moving to her mums for a few weeks. They're back together now, and she says things are ok... But I think she's just there for the kids sake now which is sad. He's just such a selfish ****! I can't stand it. I hope that you guys work it out soon, I wouldn't be able to stand the silent treatment. Huge hugs beautiful xo on the other hand, great job on the weight loss! It's always great to lose weight and makes you feel so much better about yourself. Yes, I'll stay with Dr Lok, I'm happy with him (for now...). Seeing Dr Matthias next week so hoping he does more testing and finds something wrong that's easy to treat!

I'm sitting in a pathology waiting to get copius amounts of blood taken out of my arm (including karyotyping). I really hope I don't pass out this time!

Enjoy your day everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Lindylou :-( That's horrible. The silent treatment is the worst. My best friends DP does that to her all the time. It's heartbreaking to watch her go through it. They have 2 young children together and he uses them against her when this happens. It's really bad. But he's gotten violent lately and smashed the kids stuff and her stuff. She recently left him and stayed at her mums for a few weeks, returned to get nappies for her youngest and he wouldn't give her them. Threw one nappy out the door and slammed it in their faces. I hate what he does... He blackmails her with the children too. She's recently gone back to him and things seem ok but she's only there for the kids sake. It's so sad to see them go through this type of abuse. People say "Oh well he hasn't hit her..." but I think that's a lousy copout and it's definitely abuse. I hope you guys can work it out soon, it's hard to go through that. But probably better that you didn't go into a FET with feelings like this, it will only stress you out more. On the other hand, that's great about your weight loss! Always makes you feel a bit better when you know you're looking your best! And yea, I'll stay with Dr Lok (for now). I hope he's more aggressive in his treatment than Dr Chang. I just can't stand his laid-back approach any longer! He's already doing tests that my other FS didn't even suggest! So that alone I'm happy with.

Well I'm sitting in the pathology waiting to get a myriad of blood tests. I hope I don't pass out this time!

Hope you all enjoy your day xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - thx for the reassurance, hope ur feeling well and bubs is growing nicely

EO - well done on the AF showing early - funny how we get Xited when it shows early when we r trying to fall pregnant!!! DHEA is going well, haven't grown anything unusual yet!!! In answer to ur ? DH is on menevit, me elevit, vit D& DHEA - was thinking of putting both us on MECA - have u heard of it???

Angel - sorry bout ur BFN - how dud u go with Dr Fong???

Lindy - $hit bout ur DH stubborn little $&&@ they r- why so the take out ALL their probs
    on us!!! But with their mates they just forget!!! Hope u 2 get through ur rough patch soon to be nice and ready physically (well done on u and ur hot bod!!!) and mentally - when ur ready to jump back on the rollercoaster

Nat - hope ur BT went well and ur still sitting up recovering (not lying on the floor as I type!! Lol) I had karyotyping as well but takes a while for results - so I'll just wait for AF to show - unless we get a natural miracle on our month off - haha -

Hi to everyone else hope ur all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

EO - thanks for asking.... nothing much happening IVF wise with me..... but outside of TTC-land, DH and I went to the Blue Mountains for the weekend fro a belated anniversary celebration (our anniv is in June but we didnt get organised, I was sick, place was booked out etc etc lol). So had a nice romantic weekend and I enjoyed a bit of wine (making use of my break!)
    Hooray for your AF coming early and your being able to start FET early.... Glad the OHSS is almost all gone

Lindylou - sorry to hear about DH's silent treatment.... men can be so stubborn sometimes! On the plus side, that's great news about the 56kg - woo hoo! Well done!! Is it an ongoing boot camp you go to (every week indefinitely)? or one of those 6 week ones? I have never gone to boot camp - bit scared of how much the trainer will push/ yell etc LOL

Nat - ouch! your biopsy sounds really painful ..hope you go ok with your blood tests and dont pass out!!

crofty - sorry to hear about the AHM being quite low, but as others have said, you still have eggs, so fingers crossed you find the right one soon

PiinkB sorry to hear about DH aunt and the kids being sick.... hope this is a better week for you

angelanathan - sorry about the BFN ... its good you are ready to go into your first cycle

hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, AF arrived today. So I called westmead and I am starting the pill tonight.

I live in brisbane as you know, and I have to get the drugs couriered here, do you know of a company that couriers to brisbane from sydney. I think the drugs have to be kept cold.

Any ideas.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan: Yay for AF and starting your next cycle, it can be such a double edged sword sometimes. You don’t want her to show cause you wanna be UTD but if its a BFN you want her ASAP so you’re not waiting around to start the next cycle. Can your clinic fax you the script and you collect it in Brisbane? I think the cost to courier it refrigerated would be very very expensive, like around $150. The synarel is only about $60.

Paddlegirl: Very nice, sounds like a great weekend away and the wine would of been delicious. I am a huge fan of doing short romantic breaks away in between cycling to renew some of the “sparkle”. We are planning one at the moment up to the hunter valley/south coast before our next cycle. So hon have you guys decided when you will do your next cycle?

Crofty: Glad to hear the DHEA is being too much of a biatch for you so far hon. I have read a few stories on BH lately from ladies who have been on it for 6 months and they have had some major side affects - like growing a mo! Do you mean Macca? I have heard of it, my natuopath has talked about it in the past, its used a lot to balance hormones you can't take it when yoru doing a cycle though as it counteracts the FSH, LH and Estrogen. DH and i did the menevit and elevit for our first 4 cycles and this last cycle we seen a natuopath and she gave us this program of high amounts of antioxidants and we had the best quality embies we have ever had, even our FS was surprised at the difference compared to our other cycles. If you want the list of vitamins i was on PM me and ill send them though,

Lindylou: Oh honey, I’m so sorry to hear that things are difficult at the moment. It must of been a doozy of a fight to last 6 days of silence. I think the longest DH and I have ever gone is 2 days and then it was because i caved in and pressured him to speak to me. My ex though was a whole different story, he would always give me the silent treatment and it was nothing for him to not speak to me for two weeks or not come home of a night if we had a fight. Is there any way you can approach him and try and get him to speak to you about it or dose he truly beleive he hasn't done anything wrong? Wow that is amazing about bootcamp, you must be feeling (and looking) fantastic. Glad you have bootcamp and work to keep your mind occupied off DH and IVF at the moment. Hope your doing okay hon, it sucks when things aren’t smooth at home. Thinking of you hon.

Nat: yeah i was really surprised she showed up so early. SIVF is ridiculously expensive compared to other places.I have just been told by them that i only get $350 back for them not doing the transfer – WTF? And then i have to pay for a full FET next time of $3500. I was really shocked, i would of thought that i would of saved a lot by not having the fresh transfer this time. Great idea about waiting and speaking to your RI, then you can decide what you want to do with them. It would be such a shame to waste the 8 frosty bubs you have. Have you ever had any of the product tested from your MC’s to see if there maybe was some underlying DNA problems? Hope the BT weren’t too bad and you didn’t pass out hon.

AFM: Not much happening with me, still have a very heavy AF, guess i am getting rid of that great lining i had managed to build up this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - Nope never had the "product" tested cause there's never been any to test. They wanted to do it with my D&C but there was nothing there. I always bleed it out beforehand. Which makes me wonder if it's chromosomal at all. Blehhh I'm sick of everything atm!

Blood test went well. I laid down this time and I was fine. They only took 11 large vials this time instead of the 18 they took when I passed out lol. The nurse reckons the karyotyping will be back in 3 days?! I was expecting 4-6 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nat - 4 - 6 weeks is what I was told as well for karyotyping (my AMH was under a week) mind u mine would be at Westmead childrens hospital as well as they get sent there from the lab - just got my bill fir AMH as well - damn thought I got away with paying for that one!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!!

LindyLou-I can't believe your DH, I don't know anyone who can do the silent treatment for that long..! I can get away with maybe 5 mins max of it before DH makes me laugh, and that's it... Fight's over. But good on you for standing your ground as well! That's great news hun about you reaching 56kg!!! Your body must be looking tip top!! I started this pg at 59kg, and the way I've been eating, I'm honestly scared to weigh myself!!!

Nat84u-11 vials!!! I'm surprised you have anything left!!! Sending you lots of for your results! Hope they come in nice and quick!

EO-Great news about AF showing up nice and early!!! So are you starting your FET right away hun? I can't believe you only got $350 back & you have to pay for a full FET, when it was out of your control!! That really sucks!!! How much is a full cycle at SIVF?

AngelaNathan-I am sorry about your BFN sweety, I hope you are a first time lucky IVFer! Sending you lots of for your cycle.

Lozzenator-How are you feeling sweetie? Have you caved in and POAS? Only a few more days until BT!!

Crofty-I am so sorry about issues with DH & AHM results! Like you said, when it rains it pours... I hope things turn around really quickly for you! Do you have a plan of attack now that you have received your results?

PinkB-I am so sorry about DH's aunt & everyone being sick!! Hope you start feeling better and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy MS free!!!

Loulabelle-How are you going Hun, has the MS eased? WOW you're almost 12 weeks!! How exciting!! When is your next scan booked for? Hope you're feeling great!

Paddlegirl & Felicitia-How are you ladies doing?

Anyone else I have missed!!

AFM-Nothing new to report, Monday is almost here and I am going to FINALLY have my US! I feel like I have been waiting for months!! I think I am 8 weeks now, so everything will go well on Monday & I'll be able to share some good news with everyone...

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat: Wow 11 is still a lot, i had 14 taken when i had all of my immune tests done after my MC. I had to lay down and has a biscuit afterwards cause i was so light headed – especially since i had fasted beforehand for 8 hours. For my DH Karotyping to took around 5 weeks from memory. Wow if they can get them back to yu that soon that’s amazing. Did your DP also have to have the tests as well?

Crofty: I always hope that i will “forget” to be invoiced on IVF stuff as well. Hope it wasn’t too expensive. From memory we have always got money back from BT, all of them except for the Karotyping and the CF Gene tests.

TTHC: Yeah i was surprised by the costs, for an ICSI cycle is $8595 and i get back about $5500 from Medicare, i also then have to pay $2000 on top of that for DH Biopsy and we get back about $450 so we are out of pocket around $4600 per cycle and that’s with the highest levels of Private health insurance as well. We have to sit this cycle out and i can do a FET after my next AF, so i reckon i am about 6-7 weeks away from a transfer. So happy your US is finally just around the corner, that’s the longest wait ever, i would be going crazy by now. Can’t wait to hear the fabulous news form your scan hon.

Lindylou: Any breakthough with DH yet hon?