Closed Thread
Page 88 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

Just a quickie to send lots of eggie vibes to EO! Hope you get lots of healthy eggs.

Hope everyone else is well xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (15-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking to see if there was an update from EO... hope you and DH are both OK. Can't wait to hear how the EPU & TESA went! Crossing fingers you get a perfect fert rate with DHs super healthy swimmers.

Sent from my X10i using Bubhub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely sydne ladies, thanks so much for ur thoughts and well wishes it means a lot to me that people I have never met can be so wonderfully supportive.

So yesterday went well, we got 25 eggs from 42 follicles. We had 5 immature so 20 were ICSIed and we have 15 fertilize. Very happy with that but the next few days will be the real test as our problems always happen between day 3 and 5. I'll come back later for personals, at home today very sore still. Have BT tomorrow and Monday to monitor for OHSS and weather we will get to transfer or freeze all Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow EO what great numbers!!! I hope ur golden eggie is in there. I know most clinics do day 5 transfers. Have u ever done a day 2??? We did a day 2 and got our BFP. How are you feeling with the OHSS??? Hope your not in too much pain. I got very mild late set OHSS with the pregnancy. I really feel for all the girls that get in worse than me. Hope ur embies are dividing and growing nicely xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Loulabelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - glad it went well. Good luck to your embies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great result EO! Now rest up and let's hope those precious embies keep going strong xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - 15 so far is amazing!! Over the moon for you guys, you both must be very happy everything will go amazingly over the next 5 days and we're all cheering for little your embryos... Go little em-bry-os!! Rest up darling, you guys have done the best job

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RTT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO-Such great news sweety! Hope those little embies are dividing perfectly as we speak!! the OHSS settles and you are able to transfer in a few days!!! Rest up & we'll be cheering your embies on!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- What an AMAZING fert rate!! I hope all 15 of your embies are dividing perfectly, sending lots of growing vibes to them . I hope the OHSS isn't too severe and you're feeling OK. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a green light for fresh ET

TTHC- yay for booking your OB! When I had my chem pg, the OB my clinic were going to recommend had to be booked as soon as you got the BFP. So glad DS' party went smoothly and you had a great day.

Loulabelle- I was wondering where you got to! Congrats on your great scan results, very pleased for you that bub is perfectly on track . Bummer about the swine flu and extreme M/S, I hope those tablets help. All good with me, just waiting for next AF to get my FET underway. The training week was actually quite good!

PinkB- I imagine you'd be spreading the happy news by now! Have you told DD yet that she's going to be a big sister? How did she react?

Paddlegirl- I think its wise to take the break, and use the time to focus on being just you and do all the things that will be just a memory once you're a busy Mum . If you didn't detox before the 1st cycle, then definitely start now in readiness for the 2nd. Totally understandable that you jump to the worst case scenario when things don't work out, hope you're feeling a bit more upbeat now.

Crofty- I've read the research articles on acupuncture and the only ones that showed a clinically supported improvement in success rates were the pre & post ET treatments. Acu at other points in the cycle can be beneficial, purely for the relaxation & stress relief, so if you want to try it, then go for it!

Angela- half way through the TWW! Hope you're keeping busy and not going nuts

Hi to Starfish, Nat, Felicita and anyone I've missed

AFM- Looks like I finally O'd on CD 23, yay! Temp has shot up and held steady so I believe I'm in the luteal phase now. Had no EWCM though . Now just hope AF is here in about 12 days time to get my FET cycle going.

Have a lovely weekend all!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (15-08-2011),paddlegirl  (14-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the colourful welcome crofty and for replying on cycles....And for a sterling job with the roll call!! You’re right, having bubhub helps alot – I think many of my friends wouldn’t understand and I have been veryselective about who I’ve told. I will see what FS says when we see him on 25/8re the next step.

EO, thanks yes, I’ll know for future to watch outfor those emotions... I was a bit down, but thankfully the flatness has goneand I think I’m back to normal. I keep telling myself I should be prepared, it could take a few cycles and it will all be worth it when we have our bubba (s)!! Congratulations on your great numbers!! Woohoo – 15!! Good luck for your BT on Mon. Hope OHSS stay away and you get to transfer

Lindylou, good point – all those things like having 2 hours to yourself to read a book or sit in the bath will be rare occasionsand things of the past once becoming a Mum! And as for detoxing - caffeine ismy main addiction. I dont have TOO much - one cup a day. But am cutting thatdown... and back to the gym for some exercise
    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend... how quickly the weekend seems to fly by!
    Last edited by paddlegirl; 14-08-2011 at 21:31. Reason: typos