Closed Thread
Page 86 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hoping I can join this thread and chat with you guys, I was in July thread but had a BFN and now "in limbo" while we work out what to do next.

We just had our first IVF cycle which turned into an ICSI cycle. A few of our friends know we are doing IVF but I havent told my parents because I dont think they will understand and I dont need the added stress of dealing with my mum's reaction. A friend of mine interstate is also going through IVF so she has been a good support

Was wondering, has anyone had back to back IVF cycles? Does your FS allow it? I've heard you can for some types of cycles, I think maybe FET but not the stim cycles?? Thanks very much.... I have a whole pile of questions but have to wait till 25/8 when we have our next FS appt!

Good luck to everyone in TWW and those having BTs or EPU's or ET's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evening Ladies,

Angela-Congrats on the TWW hun, hope you're feeling well and sending you tons of

Crofty-I am so sorry sweety! I was praying this was the one for you! I am not sure on the stats on 35+, however I'm sure it does happen, and it WILL happen for you

Lindylou-I'm not too sure if I'll get them done this time around... but then again it would be really nice to have some with a big belly and DS in the same pic... The last ones were truly amazing! Maybe we can try do some ourselves? One of my sisters are into photography & has a prof camera, so maybe I'll just get her to do some at home...How funny is bridesmaids!!? I LOVED it!! We watched it in gold class & thank goodness, because I think we would of had a few cranky people with the amount my gf's and I were laughing!! And I too am a MASSIVE smurfs fan!!! Can't wait!!! hehe

EO-I'm feeling well, still NO symptoms except for my little Nanna naps here and there! I'm sorry that you're feeling down hun, I hope you don't have to freeze all, however after waiting these months to get your body perfect for this cycle, make sure you take it easy and do whatever is best for your body... Give yourself the best chance to be UTD!

Nat-When is your next appt? Hope you're doing well!

Paddlegirl-Welcome sweety, I wrote to you in the July Tww thread, but again I am really sorry about your BFN I am pretty sure you can do back to back with FET's... but not after a Stim.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I have never done a cycle after a stim, so I'm no expert!

to anyone I might have missed... My mind seems all over the place... The most forgetful person on the planet at the moment!!

AFM-DS's birthday went on without a hitch, had a fabulous time & really got to enjoy ourselves, and DS was spoiled rotten (like usual)!

I have exactly 3 weeks until my U/S.. Hurry Up!! hehe I booked in with my OB today... I can't believe how booked out she is already.. I just scraped in!!! I'd barely be 6 weeks pg! Do people book OB's before they even have their period due!!!???

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO, Lindylou & Crofty – thanks for your lovely messages of support today – i read them on DH’s iphone before i went in and it made me cry!!

Todays scan went really well, bub is measuring exactly 12 weeks, HR is 177 and all risks are low for downs etc – for my age and old eggies I am just so unbelieveably relieved. I have been so emotional, i cried through the scan -tears of sheer relief, amazement, happiness, and still a fair amount of shock – can things really go well after 7 full stim cycles???? – hard to believe – we feel so so fortunate and hope things continue. Thanks lovely ladies for your support!!!

Thinking of you all and will catch up on personals tomorrow - I am exhausted!(EO – thinking of you though with your cycle dramas!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB-You were one of the ladies I forgot had something on today!!

Congrats on the wonderful U/S!! I am so happy for you hun, you deserve it!

You'll be holding that precious little baby in your arms in no time!!!

Hope the next 6 months are absolutely perfect for you & bub!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB: Oh Hon i am so so happy for you that you perfect little bub is doing so well. You must be so over the moon with happiness now. I could only imagine the tears of relief when you were having the scan done. You have come so far on the last 6 months and deserve every bit of the happiness you are now feeling. How long before you start telling people now you have had your awesome scan?

TTHC: Oh you made me laugh with your comment about the girls booking their OB’s before their period. Is it just me or do you feel like you have had the longest wait for your scan? I can’t wait to hear your good news. Will you be finding the sex out for this little bub?

Paddlegirl: Welcome to the thread. So sorry to hear about your recent BFN, they are so hurtful. My clinic (SIVF) only does FET back to back, if it’s a failed stim you need to wait a month in between and then go again. Can i ask why you are doing IVF? All the best for your FS appointment, it’s always good to go into those appointments super prepared.

Lindylou: Yep i am devastated about it. FS told me on Friday that my estrogen was really high so i thought he would of reduced the FSH but nope still the same dose. I will have to wait for AF to arrive – 2 weeks, miss a cycle – possible 6 weeks and then start all over again. So that’s like another 2 months before getting to cycle again. Any sign of O yet hon, she sure is taking her time.

Nat: Did you ever get your Estrrogen levels when you did your stim cycles? I can’t remember but did you get a fresh transfer when you had your huge haul of eggs?

Crofty: How are you doing hon?

AFM: Thanks for all your thoughts ladies, as i mentioned above to Lindylou if i do have to freeze all it will be another 2 months till i get to do a cycle again which means i would of had a 7 month break. I am so angry and upset. My FS knew my E jumps really high yet still continued with the higher dose. Its not even like its that massive – 150 of GonalF. I feel so bloated and sore already, waiting on my call for Trigger time for tonight then off for EPU on Thursday. I already have a huge list of questions for the FN when she calls me. On the upside i am looking forward to see what DH sperm is like after his 4 month break, clean lifestyle and huge detox/supp regime.
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 09-08-2011 at 10:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in quickly to say WOO-HOO for PinkB . So incredibly happy to hear your good news! Yours is going to be our first Sydney thread bubba .

Welcome Paddegirl! Sorry your first cycle ended with a BFN . Generally after a stim cycle, they like you to take a month off before going again, but its not compulsory. In my experience, if you push for it, it will be allowed. Just be aware that immediately after stimming, your body might not be itself and your hormones may be totally out of whack. Don't be surprised if ovulation is 7 days late or more.

Will pop in later for proper personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO-It does seem like the wait is forever!! I think I'll be almost 9 weeks, and most ladies have theirs around 6-7 weeks I think!! This appt was made at the time of FET, so you keep the same appt whether you get a BFN (to discuss next move) or BFP for your scan...

Maybe it just seems forever because I had my BT pretty early, (seems like a while ago), but I'm not even 6 weeks pg yet!! we won't be finding out the sex, we left it a surprise for DS, and wanted to do the same this time round...

I will keep you in my prayers that things go smoothly & you don't have to freeze all , for some beautiful eggs on Thursday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have tried replying a few times and have lost posts (sooooo annoying). So we had our 7 week scan a few weeks ago and although we saw bubba and saw the heart beat we didn't have a good view and could not get a heart beat reading!!! I was a bit upset and so my FS said that she would send me to a different u/s place to put my fears at ease. So last Thursday we had our 2nd u/s (I was 8w3d) and it was brilliant. Bubba is measuring perfect for dates and had a heart rate of 174 bpm!!!!
    I would love to keep reading along to find out how people are going but will keep most pregnancy stuff out of this thread (and share in my DDG).
    Sorry for the me post am on my phone and just wanted to up date xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loulabelle-That is great news sweety! Hope you're feeling great & make sure you stick around and keep us updated on everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I also meant to write that the main reason I was MIA for so long was DD and I have had Swine Flu. DD wasn't too bad but I was incredibly unwell (couldn't even get up to get water!!!). We are so much better now but I spent 6 days in bed and my Mum and Dad and some friends had to come and look after DD as I wasn't able to. Unfortunately the m/s has also gotten pretty bad, I am vomiting at least 10 times a day. So my Dr gave me some Stemitil so we will see what happens with that.
    TTHC congratulations on your BFP. When r u due??? Such fabulous news
    Lindylou: Thanks so much for asking after me. How are you???
    Hope everyone else is good too
    Xx