Closed Thread
Page 84 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eternal,

I am with QFG at the moment doing the last iui, went in today and follicle has only grown 2 mm in 3 days so slow grower, sitting at 14mm so still a way to go. Go back monday.
    Flying to sydney on wednesday morning to have first initial appt for ivf with westmead.

Thinking this cycle is going to be a miss, told bob that i am still brown spotting and he said its not good and doesn't know why i am. Didn't take any bloods though.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan.

Its very odd that your FS didn’t do a BT to check what’s happening and just said he didn’t know what was happening, sounds like you have def made the right choice to see a new FS. I think your follicle growth is perfectly normal. My FS told me that all follies grow 2mm a day and lining is around 1mm a day. All the best for your appt at Westmead. Which FS did you end up going with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal,

Yes I am glad Im going somewhere else too. Just too quick with me like a bulk billed patient!!! I have to get blood work results from dr watson, which i did and I asked for a pelvic ultrasound which he said i do them twice a week atm with you , just tell westmead that the letter you have says enough about your pcos?? Im like well she wants a ultrasound done, so i rang Dr Ashley fong and just re checking if its definately needed.

If it is then i have to get one done somewhere quick cause we leave wednesday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Angela, Ashley has been my FS since Sept last year - she is really nice and will more than likely send you off to get all BTs, US etc unless your current FS sends them to her (depending as well how long ago you and DH had them done) GLuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, luckily I have u/s appt tomorrow and I managed to get copies of bloods from may. Does dr fong start everyone on a certain Ivf treatment down reg? Or ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella – so sorry its a BFN this time

Felicita – Glad ur doing OK. We are all here for you too!

EO – so glad ur feeling better!!! Good luck for your u/s and BT tomorrow hope great things are happening. Thanks for being excited for me for Monday, getting a bit nervous now – have had a few bad dreams about it already – oh what IVF does to you!!

Lindylou – yes go for it with the photos. Good idea to try prednisone, this was my 1st cycle on it. Yes, i have a bump now – hard to hide now!

Nat – glad you’ve got an appt with Dr Mathias, i hope it can shed some light on your situation.

TTHC – the 3WW after the 2WW is a hard time. Did u end up organising another BT? No the weeks haven’t gone by fast for me, like all of us it would be lovely to find out somewhere around the 8 week mark like some “fertiles” do !!!

Angela – good luck for your 2nd opinion appt.

Crofty – hope ur hanging in there!!

Isn't this Sydney weather wonderful today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies-It's Friday!! Yay! (not that it makes a difference, as I'm home everyday, it's just nice when DH & everyone else is also enjoying their weekends!)

Nat-wow there is quite a difference in their prices, I'm with next generation fertility and I think you'd be roughly out of pocket $1k per FET.

Bella978-I am so sorry sweety, massive to you. I am sending you tons of and for September!

EO-12 week scan!? I wish!! haha I will only be about 9ish... Good luck for your BT & US today!!! Hope you see lots of beautiful follies!

PinkB-It is a really difficult time isn't it.. we just seem to be waiting and stressing about one thing after another... It never ends! Sending you for Monday, can't wait to hear that everything is great!!

Lindylou-How are you going sweets? You've been MIA for a few days, hope you're well!!

to all you other sydneysiders! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

AFM-I decided not to call the clinic for another BT, and just relax a little, I realised (like PinkB mentioned) most 'normal' couples would barely know they're even pregnant yet, and when they do find out they'd POAS, go to the doc, and have a scan at 12 weeks. None of this in between stuff. So for now, I am going to pretend I'm as normal as possible & just go with the flow!!!

Off the topic.. I am also organising my DS's 1st Birthday this weekend, and I need some idea's!! 1st Birthday's are just sooo hard! It's not like I can book a jumping castle, he & all his friends are just too small... I don't know what sort of entertainment/games I should have... Hellllp!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - Ohhh I'm an expert at awesome parties! Outdoor stuff is always a winner. For my DDs party I made some playdough and set that up at a small table. I had a few picnic rugs on the ground with different things on them - Big duplo blocks, cars and trucks, dolls and prams. I also had an easel set up so they could paint and also another table with butchers paper and crayons. It was a hit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - good on you for going with the flow - the 2nd BT I had just filled me with anxiety anyway so i kinda wished at the time i hadn't had it! I love all Nat's ideas - bubbles are great for one yr olds too, a friend borrowed a bubble machine for their 1 yr old party and it was a big hit!! Balls are good too! Have fun planning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nat & PinkB!

I would love to do it outdoors, but I was worried about the weather so I booked a community hall near us. (and now look how beautiful it is outside!)

I have also booked one of those soft play parties-they have playpens full of soft balls & toys, I also ended up buying a bubble machine a few days ago (PinkB my DS LOVES bubbles!)

I didn't know if that was enough...

Nat Love your ideas, but don't think I can trust DS with paint or anything of the sort at a hired venue!! I think he's at an age where he just likes to walk around and destroy everything...! Or probably eat the playdough & crayons!!