Closed Thread
Page 83 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicita – Sorry to hear you are doing it tough. I am glad you are getting support from the IVF counsellor and your GP. Long term IVF is so draining physically & emotionally.

Starfish – hope things are going ok for you!!

Angela – I have had spotting 5 days into FSH injections even on a really high dose (450) until my oestrogen rose. Have u had a BT to monitor your hormone levels?

Lindylou – great idea with the glamour shots, do it now before you are preggers v.soon and have sleep deprived bags under your eyes from a bubba.

Crofty – gotta love the TWW crazies NOT!!! Are you on pregnyl or pessaries? Veins are always a preg. sign for me but i must admit pregnyl has fooled me a few times! Hope the rest of the time til BT doesn’t drag!!!

EO – sorry to hear you have been so knocked around by the lucrin – its not much fun. Good luck for your BT tomorrow!

The time has come – how ru feeling? Is it sinking in yet??

AFM – 12 wk scan next Monday starting to get nervous about that with my old eggs so

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- wow, posing for those shots with your Mum & bridesmaids watching is incredibly brave!! Good on you for taking advantage of such a perfect opportunity . Wish I'd thought to do the same. Glad to hear your DH has stuck to the coffee & alcohol restrictions, I was shocked to see just what a difference it made for my DH. I know he was having coffee daily , but alcohol wasn't excessive. Yay for AF showing and moving onto FSH . Hopefully that's the end of the headaches and vomiting, your poor bugger having to suffer through that. Hope the results more than make up for it! No signs of O here and I'm up to CD 15 today, I knew it would be late so I'm not worried at this point.

Crofty- I really feel for you, TWW crazies have hit early . I really wish there was an alternative too. Like can't they hypnotise us so we forget we're PUPO?? Hope those sore boobs are thanks to bub getting cosy . Mine were bigger and veinier with high prog, but they were only sore when I had hCG floating around (after trigger & when pg).

Bella- getting close to BT now! Have you done any HPTs?

Nat- I'm tempted to join you in the Sep thread, but too scared of ending up on the hugs list yet again. Plus those threads get so busy its near impossible to keep up! Think I'll just lurk for now

PinkB- one more week til your all-important milestone, WOO-HOO! Yes I need to get in quick for the photos, I got very bloated very quickly with my chem pg. I really didn't expect to show until at least 8 wks. You must be sporting a cute little bump by now!

Hi to everyone else

AFM- Like I mentioned to EO, CD 15 and no sign of ovulation yet. As long as it happens in the next 10 days, it'll be fine and won't interfere with my next o/seas trip. Booked an appt with my FS for 26 Aug, going to request prednisone this cycle. In the meantime, I'm concentrating on my diet & exercise and shopping around for a photographer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I think I'm about ready to crawl back out from under my rock. Thanks for still talking to me even when I wasn't talking back very much.

I haven't cried (yet) today, although I nearly did when talking with the GP, so I guess I'm finally getting back to my old self.
    I needed to find a new GP (so was trying out other Drs at the same practice) because my fave one moved away last year, so this was the first time I met this GP and I liked her so have asked her to be my regular doctor.
    She searched through a few different drugs to get one that wasn't contraindicated for TTC and early pg. She prescribed an SNRI (serotonin noradrenalin reuptake inhibitor) for me to give a go and will be trying to stay at a low dose so if pigs start flying and we get a BFP it will be quicker to get off them, but she's also trying to get me up to my full dose quickly (and safely) so if FS has no new tests to run or things to try then they'll be working fully before we start getting the usual bad news in the next cycle.

hmmmm, I just reread my post and discovered that now I'm always going to see BFP as Big Flying Pigs, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink, no I haven't had any bloods, hopefully it will go away soon . I'm bloated, boobs tender geez I hate gonal f

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Must apologise again for my lack of personals. I do read everything, but I don't have the net on at home yet so I can't use my laptop so all my posts are off my iPhone.

Well I've been busy. I've got an spot on 1st sept for a reproductive immunologist Dr Matthias. I have read alot about him, and he studied under Dr Alan Beer so I'm very interested to see if he'll have any extra ideas for me.

Yep, EO I'm on the Clomid right now to get a biopsy done (again).

I'm also going to make an appt with Dr lok and we are considering moving our embryos. We really can't afford another FET at SIVF and I stress ALOT after the transfer cause I know we can't afford it. So maybe if I go back to Westmead (tho I hate it) I won't stress so much about it. I'm a bit confused. But all I know is that WFC got me pregnant every FET, SIVF didn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Lindylou-Thanks hun! I found the pic on google. Is it crazy that every couple of mornings I'm still POAS? I cracked up at the birthday present being left on the car! I would never trust my DH with a present for that exact reason... I know something is bound to happen!! The photos sound amazing!! I would definitely do it if I were you!!! I had gorgeous pregnancy ones done with DS, I look back at them all the time...! I really hope you O soon! Where are you off to o/s?

Crofty-Don't stress out too much hun, I know easier said than done, but I still feel like AF is on her way! That is the ONLY this I am feeling.

EO-I'm feeling normal and at times that is worrying... I know for DS I didn't really have any symptoms either, but I just want something to scream out PREGNANT! Scan isn't until the 29th!! That's almost 4 weeks away! How did your BT go!? I really hope you start feeling better! All those symptoms sound like a nightmare!

PinkB-12 weeks already! Wow that has gone so fast (maybe not for you!). Truthfully, I'm feeling too normal for comfort... I know it's really early, but I just want to feel something...

Felicita-I am so sorry that you are in the position you are, I hope you start feeling better in no time, and are in the perfect place when you start your next cycle.

Nat-Good on you for doing your research, I wouldn't even know where to start! Is there a massive price difference between Westmead & SIVF?

AFM-Like I mentioned to Lindylou, I still POAS every couple of mornings just to make sure it's still there. Doesn't that sound a little ?? My scan is just under 4 weeks away, and I know I will drive myself absolutely mental until then... I am tempted to call the clinic and ask for another BT just to make sure everything is progressing nicely... can I do that?? I just dont know if I can wait until the 29th of this month, not knowing anything from my first BT...

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - yeah there is. With SIVF for a FET I'm out of pocket $2200, with WFC it would be $550. I'm having trouble making my mind up. I've got an appt with Dr Lok on the 19th aug so I'll ask him what to do (he treats at both clinics). You can ask for another BT, go to your local Dr if your FS says no. That's what I'd do! Or you could ask for an earlier scan? You don't sound crazy POAS still, I do it right up till I m/c usually!

Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

BFN for me today. Started spotting yesterday and now have AF. HCG level was only 4.1

Looks like September FET for me, see FS in a few weeks.

Sorry no personals today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella - sorry - posted on july thread - opps - so sorry about your news and July not being your month big hugs

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella: So sorry to hear this cycle didn’t work out for you hon, it’s great you have a frosty to look forward to. Sending you big hugs.

Nat: Sounds like some big decisions, i agree SIVF are so expensive. We are going to be telling DH family about IVF in October so if this cycle doesn’t work for us we are going to have to borrow money off them to be able to do more cycles. So when is your next Biopsy scheduled for hon?

TTHC: Wow 4 weeks till scan will that make it your 12 weeks scan? I totally understand about the symptoms. If it is worrying you i would def call the clinic for a fallow up BT, if they don’t want to do it see your GP they are always really good with those things.

Angelanathan: hope you’re feeling better hon, which clinic did you end up choosing to go with?

Felicita: Sounds like your new GP is onto a good thing, its great she was able to look into things for you, sometimes GP’s don’t particularly pay that extra bit of attention to us IVF’ers. Hope your feeling better hon, sending you big hugs.

Lindylou: Oh hon still no O, i think you def made the right move to skip this month to let your body get back to normal again, hope it cooperates with your next OS trip. Sounds like you are all prepped for your FS follow up appointment, i think my FS dreads those follow ups, i always go in armed with so much info. Sounds like he is a good FS to try new things though so hopefully you won’t have too many issues getting the prednisone. If it is something you really want to do, you could even try getting a script from your GP for it. I have a cousin who is on it for severe asthma and i have always thought that if i really wanted to give it a go i would just ask her for a box.

Crofty: How are you going hon in the TWW, hope its not dragging too much for you. Sendign you lots of calming sticky baby vibes.

PinkB: How are you going mumma. I am so excited for your scan on Monday. Its going to be fabulous news and you will finally be able to relax a little more.

AFM: All going good, feeling much better now, still getting headaches and very tired but at least I’m not throwing up or having migraines. Off for BT and US on Friday.
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 04-08-2011 at 09:36.