Closed Thread
Page 81 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lindy-Every POAS up to 9dp5dt were the clearest BFN. But yesterday & today were the faintest of faint lines, literally to the point where I could be imagining it. I do my test in the mornings & walk away from the bathroom, I then return 10 mins later to see the results, I could have guaranteed they were evap lines or something my mind made up..!! lol They are internet cheapies, so not sure if that is why they are super faint?? Wish i could upload a pic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy-Every POAS up to 9dp5dt were the clearest BFN. But yesterday & today were the faintest of faint lines, literally to the point where I could be imagining it. I do my test in the mornings & walk away from the bathroom, I then return 10 mins later to see the results, I could have guaranteed they were evap lines or something my mind made up..!! lol They are internet cheapies, so not sure if that is why they are super faint?? Wish i could upload a pic!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I’ve been MIA ladies, really feeling this lucrin the last few days .

TTHC: Congrats honey, that is fantastic news. So so happy to see your news when i came on to BH today. Those levels are awesome, you must be so happy right now.

Lindylou: I have totally considered doing the glamour pics of DH and I as a sort of time capture moment of what my body is like now compared to after i have kids, but it’s just one those things we have never actually got around to doing. Whilst i am not 100% with my body, i reckon airbrushing can help me get to a 100% . Awesome about the Keflex, i actually got the Ibilex one aswell as its the cheaper version of the exact same thing. With all my research it shows my antibiotic theory as a modified version of the Colorado protocol (ie without the Prednisone) which is aimed at improving implantation. So the protocol is to take it from day after Trigger for 6 days, 500mg twice daily. Any signs of O yet hon?

Felicita: Hope your doing OK hon, thinking of you .

25andhopeful: OMG welcome back hon, i was only thinking about you last week and wondering your going. Thant’s fantastic news, massive congratulations I wish you all the best, how many weeks are you?

Crofty: Woo hoo for being PUPO hon with twins, so exciting . Ouch on the trainee, hope they learnt their lesson for the next poor lady. Now for the dreaded TWW, what date is your BT? I am so excited for your cycle hon, is this the first time you have ever had two transferred?

PinkB: Can’t wait to hear how your little bean is going at Mondays scan. So exciting that you get to see him/her again. Is DH going to go with you for the scan?

Qartz: Yay for a holiday, you must be getting so excited; your mum has done an amazing job keeping it a secret. Enjoy the holiday, fingers crossed it will be your last one without kids.

AFM: I hate Lucrin, so i called my FS back after my Tuesday call and he said my estrogen is still quite high but he isn’t concerned as my AF is still MIA and it should drop once she arrives. Progesterone was 61 on Tuesday so not sure when AF will show, it was due yesterday and still no sign of her, will wait and see how things are on Tuesday at my next BT. I have the worst headaches and getting so many hot flushes – generally feel like 5HIT. Just hope she doesn’t stay awaol for too long .

Hope everyone has a great weekend in this amazing weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come Huge congratulations to you, that is fabulous news

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - Huge congratulations to you!!! What fabulous news

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC! Big congrats, great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning All, working from both IPhone to catch up and update from laptop - this bub hub is a mess ATM!

Quartz - hey stranger hope you've had a g8 break! and looking forward to your surprise holiday - ahhh I would love one - could be Bali as well! we've been invited to a friends B'Day in Bali in Nov - so if I'm UTD, this time round, might seriously consider it

25andhopeful - wow - another sucess story for Natural conception - I love those stories, congrats and when are you due or how far along are you???
    nat84u - have a good month off - will you be doing a stim cycle next time round? not good with the AF though hope ur feeling better today.

Travellel - hope you're enjoying your holiday!!!
    Lindylou - WFC make you POAS twice before bringing you in for a BT so fist day is wedensday 10 AUG - that's if I get to POAS day - I haven't in any of my 3 cycles - so this time around I can get there before AF shows...i think getting some glamour shots is a g8 idea - go for it and bring on the air brushing - yeah

PinkB - thanks as i said to the FS, nurses, and scientists - twins doesn't bother me, one of my GFs is having natural fraternal twins - she is about 14 weeks along - natural conception after many MCs and she went on clexane i think

EO - I've always had Lucrin for all 4 cycles - I don't suffer from headaches anyway, but have a slight one on Lucrin, which is bearable, I've actually heard that headaches with synarel is more common, but everyone is different as well - not long to go - pity about your sideeffects mine was jsut very emotional this time round. This is the 2nd cycle we've transferred 2 (last was cycle 2 in Feb/Mar) - so that at least 1 sticks. Hope AF shows up soon - what happens if it doesn't???

Bella - whats happening with you? how did your transfer go and when do you POAS or have a BT???

Angela - good luck with your IUI - it works and you don't have to join the IVF/ICSI journey!!!!

Felicita - any news???
    Hi to Starfish and Lola - safe travels!!!

TTHC - left you for last because you have the best news of all for today post that is fabulous!!!!! well done, rest up and enjoy the moment

AFM- nothing to report - just in the dreaded TWW and taking both pessaries and crinone this time round _ NOT!!! LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - I've still got 8 frozen embryos so hopefully my whole family is in there. If they can stop me miscarrying! How's the 2ww treating you? How far are you now? I find the first few days just fine, till I know it's far enough that a HPT might just show something... Then I start going crazy! I tell myself every time that I won't let it affect me, but I do the same thing every damn time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations TTHC.

AFM - no surprises. BFN.
    GP on Tues to see about antidepresssants - still haven't gone one day since ET without crying.
    FS in mid Aug for what next. Handed in a whole page of questions when I made the appt. Need to phone back on Mon because I forgot to ask for a loooong appt.
    1 try down, 2 to go until sperm runs out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - Big hugs honey :-( It never gets any easier. I've had some really emotional days but I'm ok I think, the great weather always makes me feel better. Have you seen an ivf counsellor yet? I've often thought about it but never actually done anything about it... I hope the antidepressants can help you out a bit. I'm not exactly sure what they do, but I hope they work for you. Big hugs again... If you want to chat don't hesitate to pm me. I'll try and help where I can xx