Page 80 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TTHC and Fel massive goodluck for your BTs today xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - congrats on being PUPO with twins!

Good luck for your BT's today TTHC & Felicita - thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - yay for being PUPO! Now just got to relaaaaax... Hahaha yeah right!

TTHC and felicita - thinking of you BT girls today and hoping for BFPs for both!

Well AF is being a real cow this time. SO painful and heavy, been having these shooting pains through my whole uterus... Thank God for my DF. He tucked me in on the lounge yeste and got me a heat pack, made dinner and lunches for work today. Then tucked me into bed... Told me not to go to work today, but stupid me. Here I am! even 2 naprogesics aren't completely taking away the pain so yep, definitely a bad one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Croft-Congrats on transfer! Sending you lots of for the next two weeks (and 8 months after that )

Felicita-Good luck with Bt today, I forgot we were BT buddies!!!!

Nat-Silly girl! You should have stayed at home in bed!!! Hope AF is over real quick!!

AFM-BT done & dusted.. now the wait for the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- For what its worth, I think the only thing harder than saying no to a POAS is saying no to chocolate! Can't wait to hear your BT results! One more sprinkle of babydust for good luck

Felicita- BT day! I hope you'll be in later to post some happy news!!

25andhopeful- WOO-HOO , congrats on your natural BFP!! So happy for you and hope all goes well with your pregnancy and birth.

Crofty- Yay for being PUPO! Ouch at the trainee Dr putting in the speculum while open . Hope you have lots to keep you occupied in the TWW! What day is your BT?

Nat- oh no, not another nasty AF! I hope the worst is over soon. Good idea to get the NK biospy re-done, this time with confirmed O .

Angela- Good luck with your IUI! Hopefully you won't need to worry about IVF.

PinkB- Great to see you plucked up the courage to join the preg thread!

EO- Left to my own devices, I am shocking with exercising regularly. Thats why I love the structure of a proper class with training buddies and a PT to push me. Don't worry I call it a diet too , and I'm going great with staying off the bread/pasta/cereal/grains. I find those things hardly tempt me anymore. Chocolate is still my weakness, but thats got no grains in it . Even with 6 weeks of no exercise, and having a big bloated tummy, I didn't gain any weight in that last IVF cycle. Has to be thanks to my diet! I've tried to do FET straight after a fresh cycle before and it worked against me, so having the month break is good. I found a valid prescription in our medicine cupboard for Ibilex (generic version of Keflex)... thinking I might just get that filled and give your theory a go! Hope AF shows up soon so you can move into the next phase of your LDR.

Quartz- your Mum is doing well to keep your destination a surprise! Have a fab time and stay safe.

Bella- hows the TWW treating you?

MrsDaisy- Are you still reading along? Hows the reno going? Lots of reno shows on TV at the moment to give you inspriation!

Hi to Starf1sh, Lola, Traveler & our other Sydney gals

AFM- No news really, just happy being back to normal and getting back to the gym. My upper body is killing from Wed's session and tonight we are doing legs. I suppose I should be grateful that the sore bits get rotated . Question for you lovelies: have any of you done or considered getting glamour/boudoir pics for your DH/DP? I'm thinking of doing it to 'immortalise' my pre-baby figure while I've still got it. Its nowhere near what I consider perfect, but they can do wonders with retouching, and its only going to go downhill from here . I guess I'm just after some experiences/thoughts to help me go ahead with it, and not chicken out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm back with the results....

I'M PREGNANT!

Felicita-Can't wait to hear your results!!

Thank you soo much to all the ladies with your well wishes!!!!

I know it's still early days though...
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 29-07-2011 at 11:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!! Massive congrats to you TTHC!!

Wow you got your results so fast! Did they tell you your HCG levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Lindylou!!

My clinic gets me to call them an hour after they take the blood for the results...

I'm 11dp5dt & hcg was 178.4.

I don't know if that's average etc, FN just said that it's perfect & booked me in for my U/S in a few weeks. No more BT's...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great HCG reading tthc!

Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- I second what Nat said, 178 is a great level! The fact that you go straight to U/s without more BTs is excellent. Soooo... that means you must've gotten a BFP when you POAS and held out on us!!