Closed Thread
Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to keep you waiting but I don't have good news
    Our recurring nightmare, a big black hole on the screen, and another blighted ovum

DH and I are just numb, cannot f$%&* believe that lightening can strike twice or really that we are now up to miscarriage number 5. It is hard to see right that now that we are ever going to get there, pregnancy has become an absolute nightmare for us full of anxiety, then loss and grief.

I'm trying so hard to see the positive in getting a natural BFP at all, but somehow I thought it might work out differently this time?? Not sure what our next step will be and I guess now is not the time to be making it, but will have a long chat with our TCM practitioner and acupuncturist next week.

Sac is measuring quite small, so on FS advice we are waiting a week to see if I will miscarry naturally, if not will proceed to D&C. I am also so tired of having to go to my boss and say I'm losing yet another pregnancy, I sound like a frickin broken record. Not sure if a few days off will be helpful or not at this point, but will talk it over with my boss who I am lucky is very supportive.

Thanks so much for your messages of support Sydney gals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww starf1sh, I am so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starf1sh, There just aren't words at times like this. I truly hope that your natural BFP was a sign of good things to come and that this will be the last time you are made to suffer. My thoughts are with you & your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish I am so sorry to hear your news!! Life can be so unfair - hope you are looking after yourself

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish: Oh honey I am so sorry to hear your news . I had everything crossed that the scan would be wonderful news for you. I hope your doing OK, its so friggin hard. It shouldn’t be this hard when we are doing everything we are supposed to and more to have a healthy bub .

I totally understand about your boss, it takes up so much time to have days off for appointments and procedures etc, your really lucky to have a great boss. I too struggle with things to tell my boss (she isn’t the most compassionate person to begin with) and I reckon she thinks I am making half the stuff up just to have days off work. Take care of yourself darl and we are all here for you.

Quartz: How are you going darl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I am doing ok... Sine days better than others! I am still down in VIC at my mums which has been nice and relaxing but am away from DH which is hard! looking forward to getting home next Thursday and then have an appt with FS on the 25th so we will see what that brings. I am thankful for the 6 weeks holidays I have as a teacher right about now

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz: So glad to hear you’re doing OK darl and enjoying your holidays. Totally understand about having good days and bad days as I was the exact same, it’s all part of the healing process. Must be great to be down at yours mums to have her help you through this, but you must be missing DH like crazy. You must be looking forward to having a follow up with the FS and find out what’s happening and your next steps. Really hope it all goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just need to vent..... Just got news my SIL is pregnant again!! She has a 21/2 year old and a 5 month old!!! I love them dearly but still find it hard that dh and I were ttc when she told us she was pregnant with #2 ,!

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful- oh sweetie, news like that always comes as a huge kick in the guts . I know exactly how it feels when you genuinely WANT to be happy for them but your first instinct is 'Grrr someone else is PG before me!' Then you feel guilty that this is how you feel... just horrible. I have friends who've gone from being single to finding a man and having a baby/babies, in less time that DH & I have been TTC.

Let yourself go and have a good cry, and when you're done, think about how nice it will be when you get your BFP in a few weeks and you and your SIL can be PG together! Also, she's going to be running around after 3 kids under 4... something tells me she's going to be the one who's envious of you!

Quartz- good to hear you're doing OK and will be back with your DH soon.

EO- passed the halfway point in the TWW now, yay! Hope you've got plenty to do on the weekend to speed up the time.

Starf1sh- hope things are starting to look up again for you.

Hope you other Sydney gals have a nice weekend in store.

AFM- Today I have to go shopping for a baby shower that I'm going to tomorrow *sigh*. Time to dig out the brave face for yet another appearance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

25andhopeful: Oh darl i hate those announcements and the closer the person is to you the more it seems to hurt. Stay positive that this is your cycle and you can be pregnant together and share the amazing experience. She will be regretting falling pregnant so soon when she has two babies so close together like that . I can’t believe her period has even returned so soon after having a 5 month old. I bet she said it was “such an accident”?

Lindylou: Hope the baby shower went OK, i find them to be one of the hardest things to do aside from the actual pregnancy announcements. I must admit though that i really enjoy shopping for the presents What lame games did they play?

Starfish: How are you going honey?

Hi to all the other Sydney gals – how are things going for you all?

Is anyone else sweltering in the heat today? I am so hot its not funny, the worst thing is i can’t even go for swim because my acupuncturist said that the entire TWW you can’t cause your supposed to keep your stomach and feet warm, i am too cautious even just to jump in the water for 5 mins,

AFM: 7days past 5 day transfer with BT 4 days away, still going crazy. I have no symptoms like i did with my last cycle when i got my BFP – no sore boobs and no excessive urination, DH is great telling me that i was pumped full of drugs last time and people who have a normal pregnancy don’t know until a few more weeks so fingers crossed he is right. This feels like the longest 12 days e