Sorry to keep you waiting but I don't have good news
Our recurring nightmare, a big black hole on the screen, and another blighted ovum
DH and I are just numb, cannot f$%&* believe that lightening can strike twice or really that we are now up to miscarriage number 5. It is hard to see right that now that we are ever going to get there, pregnancy has become an absolute nightmare for us full of anxiety, then loss and grief.
I'm trying so hard to see the positive in getting a natural BFP at all, but somehow I thought it might work out differently this time?? Not sure what our next step will be and I guess now is not the time to be making it, but will have a long chat with our TCM practitioner and acupuncturist next week.
Sac is measuring quite small, so on FS advice we are waiting a week to see if I will miscarry naturally, if not will proceed to D&C. I am also so tired of having to go to my boss and say I'm losing yet another pregnancy, I sound like a frickin broken record. Not sure if a few days off will be helpful or not at this point, but will talk it over with my boss who I am lucky is very supportive.
Thanks so much for your messages of support Sydney gals