Closed Thread
Page 79 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!

Crofty - that's a great fert rate! All the best sticky vibes for your ET tomorrow!

Well, AF is on her way. I was wondering how long she'd take to show up. I've got an appt with my FS tomo, but I've already decided to take Clomid this cycle anyway so my AF doesn't go AWOL again! Gives me time to work out if I can come up with all that money again!

Do any of you ladies have fb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney Gals

My apologies for being MIA yet again..... I have been reading but have been having issues posting from my iPhone - so now I am actually near my computer I thought I would give it a go.

Starfish - So sorry this has happened to you yet again!!! Life can be very crappy sometimes!!

Nat - I can't believe it was a BFN, I really thought this was your cycle. I hope you get some answers today and a new plan!!

EO - Hope for your sake AF shows herself on time. I also get really bad headaches from the Lucrin so I really don't envy you!

Crofty - Fabulous fert rates. Hope your transfer goes well today.

A big hello to everyone I've missed!

AFM: Still chillin in Limbo land.... it's starting to drive me crazy Just 10 days now till I head off on my surprise holiday (still no ideas where except it's overseas, humid and somewhere I've never been - my guess is somewhere round Thailand/Malaysia etc but I will have to wait and see). So I am flat stick at work until then trying to get everything done before I go. Then when I am back I am heading into my next FET cycle - about time I say!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, went and saw my fs and he wants me to do 1 more iui before i start ivf next month so I started gonal f on cd 5 on tuesday today I have some brown spotting, is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Not sure if any of you remember me I had my last FET cycle in feb, which was unsuccessful!
    Hubby and I decided to take a long break from the Ivf world and try to relax!
    Well I'm here to say chin up cause miracles do happen as I have fallen pregnant naturally!
    I know this is easier said then done I used to hate when people used to say try not to think about it, but I have been in the Ivf cycle and I do believe thAt if you try not to let it rule your life and find ways to de stress it can happen.!I wish all u ladies the beat and tha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish all u ladies the best, and thankyou for all the support u gave!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful _ Congratulations, great news - how far along are you? What was your infertility diagnosis again?

EO - I hear you on the lucrin / menopause thing - i hated it, the headaches are foul, I didn't realise how flat it made me either til i was detoxed. They say once u start the FSH and your oestrogen starts going up u start feeling better and i found that too. Yes i was too chicken to join a pregnancy thread, still feel its premature but hoping i will feel better after the 12 wk scan if all goes ok then.

Nat - hope your FS appt goes well.

Crofty hope transfer went well today, sending

Angela - I have had that spotting til the fsh gets the oestrogen to rise then it stops. Good luck for your cycle!

Quartz - enjoy your holiday, anywhere warm sounds fantastic right about now!! Have a wonderful time!

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou pink butterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful - that's awesome news honey! Congratulations!

Well FS appt went as expected. He said I can start a FET cycle today (it's day 1 of my period) but I said I want to wait a month. So I'm going to take Clomid from day 5-9 and hopefully ovulate this time and do another NK cell biopsy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Starfish-I am so sorry to hear about the MC But very glad to hear that your eggies are clearly doing something right!

Lindylou-I wish I took your advice to step away from the POAS, but it's just so hard when they're just there staring at you!! I should probably throw them out before I do another cycle! Hopefully you O exactly on time, mine was a bit late, but I think because I also bled for quite a while after the chem!

Crofty-Excellent fert results!! Hopefully you get both in the freezer, and you can complete your whole family when the time is right!!

EO-how are you feeling Hun? Getting used to that menopause!!?? Or should I ask is your hubby getting used to it!!??

Quartz-Hope you have a fantastic holiday & it is the last one you have before you either have a baby in your tummy or in your arms!!!

25andhopeful-Massive congratulations hun-Im pretty sure that's what most of us dream of!! How far along are you!!?? Hope you're feeling well!

Pink B-Hope you're feeling great hun! Have you gone to see your OB yet? You'd be nearing the 12 week mark... aren't you!!!?

To all the other ladies!!!

AFM-BT day today, I'm expecting the worst, but praying for the best I guess.. I feel 100% normal... Should have my results by about midday, will be back to update you all!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Sydney girls just a quick 1 and catch up with personals later

Well transfer went ok - bit rough as I think the Dr was learning - apologies if the following is TMI - let's just say the clamp took a couple of goes to go in - after the real Dr suggested that she close it and when placed open! And I have very high pain threshold! Hubby even verified that in the transfer room - otherwise I can't complain with WFC they r very affordable non for profit - so when u go there you get the Dr on duty for that particular procedure for the day.

Most importantly - we transferred 2 embryos - a 7 & 8 cell at day 3 - the scientist wasn't 100% satisfied therefore no freezing for us, hence the reason why we transferred both - we did t want to waste or discard the 2nd - thank goodness that the 3rd wasn't growing fast enough (think it was 3 or 4 cell) otherwise I think DH would have tried to transfer or convince me to transfer all 3 - knowing my luck all 3 would split and I'd end up being pregnant with 1/2 a rugby league team -DHs fantasy - lol

Have a g8 day all