Closed Thread
Page 78 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I have been MIA, we have been to see DH’s lovely aunty at her farm up near Tamworth since thursday. She is in her final weeks from bowel cancer but luckily we got to spend some quality time with her and share our good news.

Starfish – As i said on the over 35’s thread, i am sending all my hugs to you. What you have been through is just so unfair

Nat – sorry to hear about your BFN – it is never easy..

Crofty – Yay for 4 eggs, keeping fingers crossed for great fertilisation results for you. As annoying as it is remember quality over quality. I have been there with low egg numbers and it is v.hard but you just need one good eggie. I am keeping everything crossed for you that egg is in this batch!

TTHC – I am keeping everything crossed for you. Yes I have gone back to the same ob which is nice.

EO – hope all is going to plan in your cycle, good luck for your BT too. I think eliminating toxic influences is good – I have had to do that with some family members too!!! I am going to the same ob who delivered DD at the Mater at Crows Nest, had my 1st appt today.

Traveler – Have a wonderful trip overseas!

Felicita – I am sorry to hear the emotions are hitting you with full force. Infertility really is a long protracted period of grief. I hope you are doing some nice things for yourself.

Lindylou a very big belated Happy Birthday to you, glad to hear you had a good celebration.

Lola – Hope you have a great trip and all goes well on the long haul flight with DS.

Hope I haven’t missed anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been MIA, we have been to see DH’s lovely aunty at her farm up near Tamworth since thursday. She is in her final weeks from bowel cancer but luckily we got to spend some quality time with her and share our good news.

Starfish – As i said on the over 35’s thread, i am sending all my hugs to you.What you have been through is so unfair

Nat – sorry to hear about your BFN – it is never easy.

Crofty – Yay for 4 eggs, keeping fingers crossed for great fertilisation results for you. As annoying as it is remember quality over quality. I have been there with low egg numbers and it is hard but you just need one good eggie. I am keeping everything crossed for you that it is in this batch!

TTHC – I am keeping everything crossed for you. Yes I have gone back to the same ob which is nice.

EO – hope all is going to plan in your cycle, good luck for your BT too. I think eliminating toxic influences is good – I have had to do that with some family members too!!! I am going to the same ob who delivered DD at the Mater, had my 1st appt today.

Felicita – I am sorry to hear the emotions are hitting you with full force. Infertility really is a long protracted period of grief. I hope you are doing some nice things for yourself.
    Lindylou a very big belated Happy Birthday to you, glad to hear you had a good celebration

Lola – Hope you have a great trip and all goes well on the long haul flight with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews

Starfish – As i said on the over 35’s thread, i am sending all my hugs to you.It is so unfair.

Crofty – Yay for 4 eggs, keeping fingers crossed for great fertilisation results for you. As annoying as it is remember quality over quality. I have been there with low egg numbers and it is hard but you just need one good eggie. I am keeping everything crossed for you that its in this batch!

EO – hope all is going to plan in your cycle, good luck for your BT too. I think eliminating toxic influences is good – I have had to do that with some family members too!!! I am going to the same ob who delivered DD at the Mater, had my 1st appt today.

Lindylou a very big belated Happy Birthday to you, glad to hear you had a good celebration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – As i said on the over 35’s thread, i am sending all my hugs to you.
    Crofty – Yay for 4 eggs, keeping fingers crossed for great fertilisation results for you. As annoying as it is remember quality over quality. I have been there with low egg numbers and it is hard but you just need one good eggie. I am keeping everything crossed for you that its in this batch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry not sure whats happened here, have had trouble posting on bubhub and now its done multiple copies

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- Evil POAS! Its still very early days. If you can, try to force yourself to 'waste' your FMU ie/ go to the loo without going past the HPT drawer!! And don't test again until BT day. I know this is the most torturous part of the TWW... c'mon embie, time to snuggle in tight!!

Nat- I am shocked & stunned at your BFN, so you must be feeling that a million-fold. I hope your FS has some answers for you. There is a viable pregnancy amongst those 8 frosties you have, it just may take a few transfers to find it .

Angelanathan- Not every long down reg starts with taking the pill. You might go straight to Lucrin or Syneral. Your protocol will be tailored to you and they'll give you a timeline of what meds to take & when. There's been commercials for WFC on the radio down here, they must be quiet if they're chasing business. Hopefully it works in your favour & you're treated as though you're the only couple cycling.

Crofty- Fingers crossed all your eggs have fertilised

Starf1sh- so sorry to hear it ended up being another M/C . I can't believe this happened to you! You went through a PGD cycle to avoid this very thing and it goes & happens anyway . I hope your levels drop quickly so as not to interfere with your ED cycle. Perhaps a blessing in disguise your sister's bloods were lost & needed re-doing, that extra time may come in handy! You might need to think about some contraception... how ironic is that?!

PinkB- I've had posts doubled up too, sometimes there are gremlins in the system & it just happens. Great to hear you've been able to book your previous OB and had your 1st appointment! Sorry about your DH's aunty, must have been hard seeing her like that and knowing it would be the last time .

Felicita-

EO- how are the hot flushes going? Any other menopausal symptoms?

Hi to Lola, Traveler, Loulabelle, Kelbelle & anyone I've missed

AFM- Nearly died at bootcamp last night! Straight up we did a 5km treadmill run, then abs, abs, abs. Very ouchy today as expected. But its a good pain & makes me feel alive again. AF has finished, so will be interesting to see how much the chem pg has thrown out my O timing. If it happens on time I'll be peeved that I didn't go for the FET straight away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah too funny Pink B - I thought it was my computer!!! Happy everything is going well for you!!! for the coming weeks - how far now and when is your U/S?

Starfish - wow - another natural!!! good for you - trying to read up to c where your at, but Bub Hub is very messy to view ATM - what's next step for you - is your sister maybe going to donate and then you freeze whislt you see if you can have another sucessful???

Lola - way to go on the dress - not only do your hormones play up during your cycles, but you don't know whether or not your putting on weight or if its the FSH with bloating!!!

EO - hows the jabbing going - your started on FSH yet? if so when is BTs and U/S scheduled for???

Bella - how did you go with transfer??? when is your POAS or BT scheduled?

TTHC & Fel - couple more days for you 2 - I know your both not feeling confident - but until AF turns up - well I believe there is hope

Nat - again

Hi everyone else - hope you're all doing well and preparing for your next cycles

AFM - well 3 of the 4 eggs fertilised, so not a bad result - we're going for a 3 day transfer, only ever had a 2 day transfer and scientist would only do 5 day if all 4 fertilised - so transfer on Thursday all 3 survive till then, would love to have 1 or 2 for the freezer - as this is 4th stim cycle!!!
    to all !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw - has anyone been able to update their signatures on Bub hub through their computer? Or is it still being updated - very :frustrating: and kept a little secret - both DH & I now tick a new box - the 35 to 40 - yep now were both in the 36 club

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty Fabulous fertilisation results grow little embryo's grow

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty; Awesome fert rate hon and getting to do a Day 3 transfer instead of a Day 2 Transfer is fantastic, it will be just the thing you need to give you your must deserved BFP. i will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you lots of sticky vibes for your ET. Hope your feeling OK after your EPU.

Lindylou: Ohh back to bootcamp, i have been so slack with exercise lately, the most i do is walking a few days a week. You are so good with going back, how is that crazy food diet your on (i know its not a diet but am struggling to think what else its called) Your O will be interesting, i was really lucky and O’ed on day 16 on my FET cycle after my chemical which is normal for me but if its any consillation i felt like i should of waited a month instead as i was still very emotional and kinda felt like i wasted my last frosty bub. I hope this cycle goes quick for you hon so you can get back into it and start your bub cooking.

Felicita: How are you going hon?

Nat: OMG i am very surprised that this cycle didn’t work for you hon. Sending you lots of hugs hon, the BFN cycles are so hard to deal with when your hopes are so high. Are you doing another cycle again straight away?

TTHC: Hon i think it’s a little too early for your POAS yet, most ladies don’t get anything to the day before their BT. I have everything crossed for you hon and hope the TWW isn’t driving you too crazy.

PinkB: Hope you’re feeling well hon and you and your fams are now well and truly past the horrid flu, i see you have taken the step and joined the pregnancy thread? Big step and i totally understand your nervousness.

Starfish: Sorry to hear your natural miracle didn’t work out hon, i hope it resolves itself very quickly for you so you can get straight into your ED cycle. Your sister is amazing and its so fantastic she can wait an extra month if you need to. You must be getting so excited about it all . I have just started reading Melks journey from the start in her thread and it is truly AMAZING, i am only half way through and have had so many tears already. You are very lucky to have a sister, i have always wished so much that DH had a brother so we could use him as a backup in case we ever needed it in the future.

Bella: How is the TWW going, when is your BT?

AFM: Menopause officially sucks, my headaches are terrible. Had BT yesterday and i was so busy at work i didn’t ask ANY questions when the nurse called,(very UNLIKE me) all i heard was “FS is happy with your levels, keep injecting and call us when AF shows, if its not here by Tuesday next week call us for a follow up BT”. So i guess that means everything is doing what is supposed to be doing. I think AF is due Thursday from when i think i O’ed but apparently Lucrin can