Closed Thread
Page 77 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well sitting in the clinic waiting for the BT, and it's inevitable bfn.

I wonder if the Clexane may have inhibited implantation?

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat: Oh hon i hope your HPT’s are wrong. Interesting about the Clexane, maybe you should check with your FS. I know on the two cycles i did with Aspirin they were my worst ever and no hint at all of implantation considering the two i done previously with no aspirin were BFP and Chemical i have decided to leave it out this time, although some people swear by the blood thinners for their BFP’s. Will you jump straight into another FET straight away?

Lola: Hope you had a fab time at your friend’s wedding and goodluck with the long plane ride. Have you organised lots of things to keep DS busy?

Felicita: Oh hon so sorry to hear this has been so hard for you this time around. I personally think the cycles get harder and harder each time. I am dreading what i will be like this time cause i know how bad last cycle was. Have you been seeing your counsellor during the TWW? Has your FS said anything that could be different for next time?

Starfish: OMG you could have knocked me over with a feather when i read your post in the other thread. I know you don’t want to get false hope and get too excited as the pain of it not continuing is soul crushing, but at the same time if it isn’t going to work i hope it resolves super quick for you so it doesn’t impact on your ED cycle. And like you said – TOTALLY when you least expect it.

TTHC: How are you going hon, any HPT’s news from over the weekend?

Lindylou: Hope you had a lovely birthday lunch yesterday hon, I’m not too sure about ET, i am only day 7 of lucrin so have BT tomorrow to see how I’m going with the down regging and then wait for AF sometime later this week. DH and i had a big chat over the weekend and there are a few people in my life that really wind me up so i decided to “unfriend” them on FB and distance ourselves as much as possible in real life now so to avoid me getting worked up. I read a really great book last week about stress and it said you can’t always control stress but you can control how you react to it and it gave the suggestion of identifying negative toxic people so hence my stock take of friends.

Crofty: All the best for EPU today hon, i hope they find a few sneaky ones hiding in there for you. Can’t wait to hear your results.

Bella: How is the TWW going? Have you caved and POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh- its mind blowing that you've had 2 natural BFPs in a relatively short time! Your DH has obviously got some super swimmers despite the MFI . I hope your BT today gives you a clear answer one way or the other. Really hoping for a sticky miracle

Nat- I cannot belive all your HPTs were negative . I honestly thought you had this in the bag. I know its a long shot, but I hope the BT brings unexpected good news .

Felicita- I'm sorry you feel so down about this cycle. I hope one or both of those embies is proving you wrong. I'll keep thinking sticky thoughts for you!

Lola- Yay for getting into the dress already! Its incredible how quickly the bloating goes away, same happened to me. Even though it was only a chem pg, my tummy was mega-bloated and I was sucking it in to button up. Once AF started, it was back to normal. Glad to hear you've avoided a D&C too.

EO- well done for eliminating the toxic friends , I haven't had to "unfriend" anyone, but I've definitely used the "hide all posts" so that I'm not irritated by certain people. You'll probably be 2-3 weeks ahead of me, I'm waiting til next AF to start FET cycle. Plus I'm expecting to O late this cycle as the stim & chem pg probably put me out of whack.

Crofty- good luck for EPU!

Bella- hope your embie is getting comfy for his/her 8 month stay

TTHC- Not long til your BT now! Hope you're hanging in there and keeping away from the HPTs

Big hello to everyone else

AFM- had a nice b'day lunch yesterday and got some lovely unexpected gifts (we have a 'no presents for adults' rule in our family). Polished of a box of chocolates already . Back to boot camp tonight, yay , but not looking forward to the soreness that will follow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Firstly I want to wish Nat the best of luck today, I hope you surprise yourself with a BFP!

EO-Ho is your cycle going? Over the injections yet?

Lindylou-I'm glad you had a beautiful birthday lunch yesterday! & good luck for boot camp!!

Felicita-I hope you find the strength in what ever decision you make.

Starfish-Sending you lots of for your next BT.

Lola-I hope you have a safe trip, and DS behaves himself for mummy!

To all the other ladies!

AFM-I did cave in an POAS yesterday, as expected a BFN-it was 6dp5dt, have decided to hold off on doing another until tomorrow morning... Not feeling too confident to tell you the truth, I just don't feel anything... I remember when pg with DS I was quite tired, but then I can't remember if that was before BT, or after.. I wish I wrote things down back then!!

I'm already thinking about the next cycle which will have to be a full stim as no more frosties... I don't need it, but it's looking that way at the moment..

Hope Monday is good to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god. I'm still waiting...

Already made an appt to see my FS on thursday so I can find out what the hell happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I got the call. Bfn. And I'm ok, already had my cry the other day.
    They told me my FS wants to see me, but I'd already made the appt. Interesting to see what he's going to say...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Nat,sorry to hear about bfn.

Quick question, can you all remember how you all started the ivf process. i will be on cd20 when i have my appt. I wonder what they will do to start me off, I so hope i don't have to go on the pill for a month thats sooo long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nat - so sorry about your BFN - always good to have a cry, this process makes u think and reflect sooo much I've been crying since my u/s on Friday - which were spot on again!!! Got 4 eggs, hoping they r mature
    and fertilize tonight.

Hi everyone else was just a quick 1 to see how Nat went today - catch up when I've rested up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, I'm sorry hun that you didn't get the news you most wanted to hear Hope your FS appt brings a new plan of attack to get UTD pronto!

TTHC, thanks for your thoughts and btw that is waaay to early to reliably test!

EO and Lindylou, thanks for being part of my cheer squad once again! I agree things are looking pretty good for DH when 3 years ago when his MFI was diagnosed we were told we would NEVER likely have a natural conception!

AFM, (apologies ladies I am going to paraphase my previous post)
    MC is confirmed, levels have only risen marginally and Dr S has taken me off all support. I have been bleeding v heavily so hopeful this will all resolve itself without surgical intervention. Please baby gods you really owe me one!! I don't feel sad as I didn't really have any time or even favorable circumstances to get attached to this little embie. But miracle it still is for DH and I that we can make our own embies (twice) without the help of IVF thank you very much!!! Just can't make the buggers stick, so whatever doubts I have had about ED being the right path have well and truly been vanquished now. My sister is saying that she is happy to postpone a month or 2 if necessary which is great news for us and reduces the pressure.

Really would like to see the lovely Sydney ladies getting more with sticky bubs so here is a whole lot of