Closed Thread
Page 76 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat - I don't want to give you false hope but my hpt said bfn at 14dpo then got bfp at 16dpo blood test. When is yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one for crofty- at one ultrasound I had 6 follies and the next one 4 days later I had 20! The FS then said more could appear in the 3 days between then and EPU.
    in the end I got 14 eggs, 11 fert. good luck.

Nat I'm sorry you got bfn today. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the earliest you could see a bfp on a hpt was 9dp5dt?? Surely there's still some hope until your BT?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella978 - When I'm pregnant I can see a faint BFP on a FRER at around 6dp5dt, occasionally it's shown up later tho.

Lola - My BT is on Monday, so I'll be 16dpo by then. What was your first HCG reading at your BT? And can you remember what brand of HPT you used?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh- thanks for the b'day wishes! I just saw your update in the 35+ thread and couldn't believe my eyes!! Praying so very hard for a miracle happy ending

Nat- very sad to hear that 2nd line isn't visible yet. BUT implantation timeframe is 6-12dpo, so you could very well have a late implanter in there . Keeping everything crossed for a BFP on Mon

Crofty- Hope there's a few bonus eggs at EPU on Mon!

TTHC- oh yes, a bub in each arm would be a dream come true! By this time next year I'll settle for just one in my tummy . Did you cave in and POAS?

Felicita- how are you feeling now? Sending lots of positive vibes to your embies

EO- yeah I always keep it quiet, don't like to be made a fuss of. B'days are really just another day to me. Will be different when we have kiddies and I can get those sweet home made pressies that only a Mum could love . I was exactly the same as you, thought we'd have our 2 kids by 30. So being 33 and not even UTD is pretty damn upsetting. The rain has been ridiculous! It was a good week for me to be auditing and not commuting to the office on the bus. Do you know roughly when would you be having ET? Our next transfers might end up pretty close together .

Lola- hope you're doing OK. Looks like we'll be chatting some more in Forever's thread

Bella- Did you have ET today? Congrats on being PUPO if you did . How are the rest of your embies going?

Quartz- Any closer to finding out your surprise holiday destination?

Hi to PinkB, Loulabelle, Traveler and anyone I've missed

AFM- Enjoying my fave drink- Jim Beam & Cola- and relaxing with DH . My family are coming for lunch tomorrow for a combined b'day gathering. Its DH's b'day next Thurs (exactly one week after mine). Have a nice weekend all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (29-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lindy. I'm really shocked and sad to be in this place again. 3.5 years TTC, numerous IVF cycles and then 2 natural BFP's in 6 months Sadly it doesn't seem likely I will get to keep this one either.

Glad to hear your chemical preg resolved quickly. I am praying for the same quick resolution myself if this is going to turn out to be another MC.

Enjoy your birthday celebrations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - I'm praying for a super strong miracle bubba, what have the Dr's said? I really hope they can save it for you. Are you on Clexane or pessaries or anything? Maybe that's all you need?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, I'm on both since I found out on Thursday. My FS is shocked as well, especially since we have been planning an ED cycle. When you least expect it right?! The problem most likely is with my eggs. Having another bt monday. Last one hcg was 492 but prog 26 which is too low, hence the bleeding. I don't want to hjiack this thread with my stuff especially since I haven't been here much lately, but I will let you know the outcome.
    Thanks girls for your thoughts

Best wishes and to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've really hit the wall in this cycle. I don't think I'm strong enough to do another one - not without antidepressants or an induced coma anyway.
    The decision to hop off this ride and the decision to go around again, despite being opposites are both the wrong answer. Having another go will probably turn out to be the least wrong. But at the moment I think the continued crying might be grief for the loss of the dream to be a mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - You sound exactly like me, I just can't anymore. But then I think of how I'd feel with a healthy bubba growing inside me and seems to give me the strength to pull through. I'm hoping your BFP is just a few days away!

Starfish - that's what we're all here for, support. And your entitled to it just as much as the rest of us. I hope your next BT shows rising levels, what a true miracle.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - my hcg was 129 and was doubling about every 40 hours. All sounded good, which made the inevitable result all the harder to bear. I hope your bt shows some good sticky numbers! I can't remember what brand the hpt was as it was an old one in the back of the cupboard from last cycle.

Felicita - I hear you! So often during cycles I've wished that I could just be put to sleep for a couple of weeks rather than endure the torture of waiting and wondering. I'm not religious but I've heard it be said that you're never given more than you can handle. I know when you're in the thick of it you don't think you can take any more physically or mentally, but youre stronger than you think. One of my IRL friends who also does Ivf told me this week that an Ivf counsellor had said to her once that all the heartache that Ivf causes is instantly forgiven the moment you hold that baby in your arms. She thought it stupid at the time but now she realises what that feels like.

Lindylou - yes! How weird that all three of us will be on transfer number 5!

Afm - well reassuringly (in a really weird way) I definitely passed the 'tissue' on Friday afternoon. I had been a little worried that other than bleeding, nothing significant had come out, given that the sac was apparently on my cervix on Monday. It's reassuring for me as a i really really didn't want a d&c - just didn't want to throw the prospect of uterine scarring into the mix of diminished ovarian reserve and mfi! My hcg was 81 on Thursday so got to go back next week to check it's at zero. Back on Dhea, my bridesmaid dress fits (tummy has shrunk super quick) and I have super sexy boob to knee tummy flattening underwear! 10 days until my delightful 24 hour journey with a hyperactive toddler in a confined space!!!