Closed Thread
Page 75 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat: Don't loose hope yet hon, my FS told me that FET embryo's do take longer to implant compared to fresh. Those HPT's can be nasty little things sometimes. I got cramping on my Fresh BFP cycle and but never did with my negatives, it was more just a heavy AF feel not actual cramps. So the fact you felt soemthing is a very good sign hon . What day is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey EO- no POAS yet!! Sooo tempted though, but I know nothing could possibly show up this early... Today is 3dp5dt... I will probably start on the weekend, I am not feeling anything as yet, so truthfully can't really say if I think the results will be one way or the other... But I'll take some of that you're sending around!! hehe

How are you feeling with your cycle underway!? What's your timeline like on a long down reg?? (I don't remember all this stuff!)

Nat-I really do hope it's too early, I've been looking at that sticky about what happens after a 5dt, and HCG doesn't usually start increasing until about 7dpt, and that they should be detected on a HPT at 9dpt... Then I've heard other stories that some women still get BFN even on the day of BT-and then BT results show BFP! Sending you some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I'm hanging onto hope. DF has gone away hunting till Sunday so I can't even drive him crazy wiry my incessant testing. My BT is on Monday. I'll test in the morning with another FR, then prob buy a digital to put me out of my misery on Sat or Sun! I really wish I hadn't started testing yet. Still got that heavy bloated feeling, my left lower side was aching a few hours ago. I've just got that funny stretchy feeling I always get. Hard to explain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB- SOOOO happy for you that all is well at 9wks . Bye bye clinic and hello OB! Will you be having an NT scan?

Felicita- I hope you've been able to get some positive thoughts going for your embies. I once had a cycle buddy whose embies ALL died, but the lab left them one more day. Unbelievably, one embie came back to life and is now a 6wk old baby boy. Yours slowed down a fraction, but they never stopped... don't give up hope!

Traveler- bon voyage! Enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Nat- I got my faint 2nd line at 13dpo/8dp5dt. Hoping you are greeted with a BFP on tomorrow's test

EO- I'm doing OK now. AF was an absolute nightmare on Tues night! I never get period pain with normal cycles, so the pain and cramps were a huge shock to my system. I had a super-hot heat bag & panadols which did bugger all. Panadeine Forte finally gave me some relief. Thankfully it was only like that for one night. Glad to hear the Lucrin is being kind to you so far. Let us know what your FS says about the antibiotics.

TTHC- I hope you can resist the POAS until at least 8 or 9 dpt. I think my chem pg has cured me of them forever... I will be waiting it out next time! Some more babydust for you, can never have too much of that

Bella- any update on your embies? Hope all 11 are going strong!

Crofty- good luck with BT and US tomorrow! Hope you've got lots of great follies.

Hi to Starf1sh, Kelbelle, Angelanathan & anyone I've missed

AFM- feeling OK now and looking forward to getting back to boot camp for the first time since my lap. I don't want to think about how unfit I've become in the last 6 weeks! Was my b'day today, but we couldn't do anything special as the place I'm working at this week is a 2hr drive each way in traffic, plus the weather has been so sh*t all day that by the time I got home, I just wanted to stay there. Another year older and still no baby . Oh well, this is hopefully the last time I have to whinge about that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDYLOU!!! Another year older perhaps but definitely wiser. (Sorry on my phone so no fancy smilies) Hope you have some celebrations in store & wishing all your dreams come true in the coming year xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No good news here.

Still a bfn on a FRER and an Internet cheapie (10miu/ml). I think that's it for me but I will pick up a digital one this arvo and test in the morning.

I'm 8dp5dt and it def should've shown up by now. I'm in disbelief. I really think I'm pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick me post - sorry - u/s showed only 7 follies - 4 of which would be ready for EC Monday 8.30

Don't think I'll ever get over this "4" number - damn....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Lindylou-HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday sweety! I really do hope by this time next year you have that little baby in your arms, or even a better a baby in each arm

I don't think I can resist to POAS... They're sitting there in the drawer laughing at me, I have a feeling I will cave in tomorrow morning I expect to see a BFN at this point, maybe it will ease me into the results....!?

Crofty-You never know there might be more on pick up, I think we were looking at about 4-5 for pick up, but I ended up with 7 (this is back at the end of 09 when I fell pregnant with DS) Sending you and for monday!
    to everyone

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come: Oh i hate those evil POAS, it’s always so much harder to resist if they are sitting in the drawer looking at you – i always make sure i have none in the house so am not tempted. I hope you get a very pleasant surprise when you decide to pee hon. The TWW really 5ucks a55.

Crofty: Don’t be too disheartened yet hon, i have always had more on EPU day than have been told on my US. Last stim they told me i had 5 and then ended up getting 9 with 8 of those being mature. A Lot can happen in 3 days before EPU . The follies grow 2mm per day approx so there is still time.

Nat: Oh that sucks that it’s still not showing up, don’t give up though yet hon, i am reading this cycle for you that you had a late implanter due to it being frozen.

Feliciat: How are you going hon?
    Lindylou: Happy Birthday for yesterday hon – gee you sure kept that quiet from us. Hope you had a fab day, pitty you’re so busy at work at the moment. Does DH any plans for your birthday weekend? I know what you mean about the age thing, i had the worst 30 birthday ever, i had always had in my head that i would of had 2 bubs before 30, yet here i am 31 and none. Hope your feeling better after AF hon, try and have a great weekend for your birthday.

AFM: So i think i another lucrin affect – HOT FLUISHES. I rang my mum this morning and was quizzing her about her Menopause symptoms so i know what to expect, she only gets headaches and hot flushes so hoping that helps me out and I’ve experience the most of it now. Otherwise this rain is ridiculous, i was so drenched yesterday when i got home, even though i had a massive umbrella. Hope everyone has a great weekend .

Thanks
    Reviews
    FRER and IC still bfn. I'm 9dp5dt today. I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm shattered. Absolutely shattered.