Closed Thread
Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oops sorry Kellbell - not Helpmann!!!!!! (damn iPhone suggestive text)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon Sydney Gals,

EO-thanks for positive response to the hatching blast! I have no idea about the difference in success rates with a normal blast, but I hope they're good! Good on you for pushing for the antibiotics! It doesn't hurt to try, right!? And YAY for jabbing, so glad the time is finally here for you!

Bella978-Great news about your eggs! Sending for your transfer on Sat!

Nat84u-I am soooo excited for you hun, I hope that line is getting darker and darker with each HPT! I usually only do one or two, but I have a feeling this time I'll be addicted just like you, you've encouraged me!!! I can't decide on when to start!!!

Felicita-How are you feeling today hun? Hope those embies are snuggling in nicely! I really hope you're feeling better, and get some positive vibes. I hope the BT next week surprises you with a BFP!

Lindylou-I'm glad that you are finally out of limbo, and that you can move on so positively. You are truely an inspiration to so many with your attitude. I hope you have a fantastic month off, before your BFP in Aug/Sep!

PinkB-9 weeks already!! It goes sooo quick for people on the sidelines, although I know when you're pregnant it feels like it's dragging forever! Which OB have you decided to go with? I found that such a hard decision last time, but then I fell in love with mine, and said I'd use her every time!

Crofty-no idea about the numbers, but I hope you see some beautiful follies on Friday!!!!!!!

to everyone else, hope you're having a great hump day!!! Take that as you will...!

AFM-2 days into the TWW, feeling good, nothing exciting to report, just deciding on when to start to POAS! I have a whole heap in my drawer, and I might become a POAS addict like Nat her posts encourage me to start doing them!!! hmm I will probably start over the weekend!!! Then the times will begin!!!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty: Ha ha on the predictive text – i wish they had a like button on BH cause that was funny. Sorry can’t help on the levels i always tell my FN not to tell me as its one more thing to worry about so i have never been told any through al my cycles, the only two i ever ask for are HCG and progesterone. Sending you bucket loads of baby dust hon that its 4th time lucky for you. Any idea when EPU will likely be?

Felicita: So sorry to hear your feeling so down on this cycle, It’s such a hard journey. Did your FS say anything about why there was no Blastys even with new anon donor this cycle? I don’t really know what to say except try and stay positive and stranger things have happened hon.

PinkB: Woo hoo for being discharged from Dr S. It would be a very surreal feeling. What OB are you going to go to? How are you feeling now hon?

Lindylou: Oh hon so sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. Glad to see your looking forward to the next cycle. How is AF after this cycle, hope it’s not too painful. I think it’s great that you had implantation straight after your surgery and that’s a very positive sign for your next cycle hon.

Bella: That is awesome news about your 11 fertilised, that’s a really fantastic result. Stay positive hon, the real fun begins after ET, i find the TWW the absolute hardest our of this whole IVF journey.

Kelbelle: Oh hon that sucks that you now have such a delay in your cycling. Although its for the best if its going to affect you getting pregnant or continuing with a healthy pregnancy, best to get it all sorted out now.The ntibiotics i have researched need to be a “Broad Spectrum” antibiotic and be classified as Category A, which means they are totally safe for Pregnancy. The specific one i have is Keflex and is the one have been reading so much about. All the articles i have read say its most effective to take them from EPU to Et to ensure the uterus is totally free from all types of infections and overgrowths of natural flora down there.

Nat: OK hon where is today’s POAS updates? Woo hoo i can feel a BFP coming on.

Angelanathan: There are two different cycles – long down reg and short antagonist so depends on which one your doing as they are both very different. I am doing the long down reg and my first BT was on CD18 to confirm Ovulation and then i started jabbing after O was confirmed. I then jab lucrin for approx 10 days until AF arrives and then i have another BT at CD1 to confirm i am totally down regulated. I then have BT approx every second day and usually have 2-3 US before EPU. I then have another BT day before ET and then midway through TWW to check levels etc and then the final pg test 11 days after ET. There are so many variables with IVF and the hardest thing to do is to try and plan for BT/US and EPU/ET as all my cycles have been very different. Each clinic is also different with how they do things.

TTHC: How are you feeling hon, hope the TWW is dragging to much for you.

AFM: Day 2 of Lucrin, no side effects yet, not sure if i expect to feel any though. FS told us that the Lucrin puts me into Menopause so DH is dreading me turning into his mother this week. I am going to speak to my FS about my antibiotic theory as all my reading suggests is best to use them from EPU to ET so i wanna make sure i am not going to stuff my cycle up by doing things without his knowledge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - I start testing from 4 or 5dp5dt. But beware, testing too early causes alot of stress! Plus hours staring at a little stick just wishing a second line to appear! I've just bought a 3 pack of FRER so we'll see what happens this arvo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Nat-how can you post without a morning HPT update!!!! Kidding! Looking forward to hearing this arvo's results

Felicita- I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. If it makes you feel any better, a friend had what her FS called 'a dud emby' transferred (for religious reasons) and now has a 4 year old DS, so things really happen once they are inside

Pink b- 9 weeks! Yay

EO- yep syrnell I was told turns you menopausal too....let me just say DH isn't looking forward to that again

Bella - congrats on so many enbies

Hi everyone else! On my phone and that's as far back as I can go.

Afm- thanks for all your kind words, helping me get through the emotions of ivf. Still not really getting on top of things yet, but we go overseas tomorrow!!!!! So hopefully that will be a distraction for a little while.

I look forward to seeing lots and lots of BFP stories when I get back (and a twinie story from nat)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha sorry Traveler!

Well... Nothing yet! The FR hasn't got a second line, so I'll try again in the morning. I'm driving myself nuts... Thing is, I actually expect to be pregnant. The thought that maybe I'm not hasn't even really crossed my mind!

When is the earliest any of you have got a second line (even a faint one) on a test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me 12dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - DH shouldn't be worried that you're going to turn into his mother this week - he should be worried that you're going to turn into your mother .

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat: POAS update please missy I have only ever done HPT on my last two cycles wich were BFN cycles and i tested the day before my BT so 11DPT of 5d blasty. I have never been game enough to do it from the start.

TTHC: Any poas action from your side? How are you feeling?

Traveler: Hope you have a fantastic time overseas hon and it’s just the trip to help you and DH out with your decisions . Hopefully there will be lots more good news on here to give you the positivity for your next cycle.

Felicta: How are you feeling today hon? I mentioned your comment about my mum and DH cracked up laughing, he reckons he would prefer if i was like my Mum as she is “normal” My mum is very young, she had me when she was 20 so she is only just starting to go through menopause now so he has never seen the other side of her unlike the side he has seen with his own mum.

Lindylou: How are you feeling hon? Hope AF is being a total biatch .

AFM: Alls going well with me - lucrin gives me a headache but i am not too worried about side effects, it makes me feel good knowing they must be working. Given its been 4.5 months since my last cycle i think i may have forgotten the “good” spots for the jabbing, got a horrid bruise this morning on my belly, must of hit a vein cause i even had blood this time.
    OK ladies, we seem to be having a little dry spell with our luck again so heres some baby dust for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I tested this morning with a FR and an Internet cheapie... BFN! I actually can't believe it cause I'm so sure it was implantation cramps on Monday. I'm 7dp5dt today, so I'll do another FR in the morning I guess. I know it could be too early but it was showing up this time last transfer. Not sure if it make a difference if it's fresh or frozen?? And last transfer I felt crampy at 2dp5dt, this time I didn't get the cramps till 4dp5dt. So maybe they implanted 2 days late?