Closed Thread
Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Afternoon ladies, apologies in advance, it looks like it's going to be a long one from me!!!

Lindylou-How are you feeling hun? Hope the flu has passed! I wish I could tell you what was going on inside, I do hope you can get some more info after tomorrow's BT.
    Don't you hate when it seems like the world is rubbing something in your face, I remember after getting the BFN on my HPT last month, i saw the number plates "BFP-xxx", on a million cars it seemed like! Don't give up hope hun!

Lola-Some more for you hun, I don't know anything to say or do, to make it better.

Angelanathan-I agree with Felicita, you could find accom in another suburb, and just catch the train if you can't find anything else nearby! (I'm not at Westmead, so can't really help you there)

EO-I WAS going to do acupuncture, but I didn't pull my finger out and actually organise it!! I'm a little annoyed at myself for not doing it, esp after asking everyone which clinic they used! You've got a little pattern going there with the antibiotics! I love the theory, so stick to it! hehe I am sending you sooooo much for this cycle, the 4 months off will be worth it when you get that BFP in a few weeks!

Felicita- I can't help you with keeping warm without the electricity bill, as I have the air con on almost 24 hours a day! I know it's a little naughty, but I like the whole house to be warm for DS! I'm sending you for being PUPO with Twinnies, just try and remain positive. Are they day 5?? I can't remember exactly when you had the EPU. When is BT scheduled? We might be testing at the same time!

Bella978-Good luck for your EPU today hun!!! Sending Eggy vibes your way!!!

Traveler-I am so sorry about the issues with DH, I guess they just don't see the importance to us, or know that our grief goes away a lot quicker when we have another cycle in sight. Maybe try again with him & find a middle range for another cycle (if that's what you want), If he wants six months, try meet him at 3.

Crofty-Good luck for your BT tomorrow, hope everything is traveling along nicely!

Loulabelle-Don't stress too much about not being sick, I did not feel even the slightest bit of nausea the whole pregnancy with DS, no symptoms whatsoever to tell you the truth. Just remember every pregnancy is different, I'm sure things are progressing perfectly!

Pinkb-how are you feeling hun? How many weeks are you now?

AFM-Thanks for all the well wishes for my little Blast.. and I am happy to say, I am PUPO! The little one thawed perfectly, and was nicely hatching this morning... Looked like the number 8, as it was almost completely out of it's shell... BT 29th July!!! Let the craziness begin!!!!!! haha

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come: Woo hoo congrats on PUPO with a perfect blasty. That is awesome it was hatching and you got to see it. My FS has always said to me that the hatching blasty's are the absolute stongest of all and have a VERY HIGH success rate. yay can't wait to hear the good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Short one from me - got 14 eggs at EPU this morning. At home resting now - bit of pain but nothing too bad. They said they'll call at 10 am tomorrow to update me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one on my break for Angel. Parramatta is next suburb to Westmeas and the bus terminal is out front of WFC - costs $2 per trip by bus between parra & westmead and buses run ALL the time - I travel to Parra for work each day and I get off at WF C dot BTs etc on the way to work so I'm lucky that way!!!

Re: when u'll start Lucrin after starting pill - I started pill on 17/6 and started Lucrin 5/7 and Gonal F on 13/7 - that's the long cycle (not antagonist)

Hi everyone else will catch up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella978 - That's a great result! Hoping they all fertilise perfectly for you!

The Time Has Come - Yay! Another PUPO buddy... Sounds like a perfect embryo you've got there. Here's hoping time flies for us both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan- Best of luck with your upcoming cycle at WFC! As Crofty said, the neighbouring suburb Parramatta would be a good choice for accommodation, but not sure you'll get anything cheap. The closest to the station is the Mantra and you're looking at $190 per night there. Try wotif.com and see if you can pick up a last minute deal in Parra CBD. If you're hiring a car and don't mind 'slumming it' , there's a Formule 1 motel close by in Wentworthville, about 10mins drive from Westmead.

Loulabelle- my FS has only said that this chem pg is a good sign for the future. Our 2 frosties are both high quality blasties so we have high hopes one of them will be THE one! Its still early days for you, the MS could still get worse from here. I agree with Felicita about being careful what you wish for!

Felicita- yay for being PUPO! Don't be worried that your embies weren't quite blasties, yours may be the kind that grow better inside Mum than in the dish . I'm with you on hating Winter, I have to wear layers like PinkB mentioned. Leggings or opaque pantyhose with a spencer tucked in, then my regular clothes over that, plus overcoat, scarf and gloves. Thick woolly socks are a must and I get the beanie out too on occasion. I find that if I keep my feet and lower back warm, then I'm OK. To answer your question, the universe is mostly quite good to me. Definitely more good than bad in my life, and I do believe in the law of attraction. I choose to see those things as good signs, perhaps not for this embie but definitely for the next one.

Nat- we all know you're going to get a BFP , I'm crossing everything so tightly that this one will end with a baby in your arms

EO- oh you poor thing bursting into tears at the sight of your clinic . Its no wonder with the losses you've suffered, I hope that after this cycle you'll look forward to walking in those doors again! Yes this limbo sucks bum, I'm over the whole chem pg thing now and just want my uterus back . I'm thinking those signs were definitely GOOD, and our baby will be on its way soon . I did peek in the June thread and now I'll be lurking to see what happens, those poor girls are on the rollercoaster from hell!

Bella- 14 eggs is awesome!! Lets hope you get a soccer team worth of embies to start & complete your family . Wishing you a speedy recovery too.

Crofty- I work in Parra too! The discount pharmacy in George st has FRER 3 pks on special for $10, you could stock up if you're planning to POAS .

TTHC- Oh wow, your embie sounds perfect!! Congrats on being PUPO . Those are the kind of embies we dream of and I bet it latched on the minute it finished hatching. Can't wait til your BT! My flu is almost gone, feel much better today.

PinkB- yes, prog was still high at the last BT. Next BT in the morning, so not long to wait now. When my prog drops in a natural cycle, I see a temp dip on my chart and get a headache, none of which have happened so far... I'm thinking my body hasn't worked out this pg is not viable yet.

Lola- thinking of you

Starf1sh- any news on the ED front?

Hi to everyone else

AFM- BT tomorrow to see if my levels are declining. My symptoms and temp charts tell me they might have crept up some more. I think I'm going to be in limbo for days to come. When I was coughing last week with my flu, my whole mid section was contracting with each cough and afterwards I felt some weird sensations down low. I initially thought I'd shaken embie loose and would get AF soon (I've read in birth stories that some women dislodge the afterbirth by simply coughing!). But maybe it went the other way and gave embie a big shove so it implanted properly?? Just clutching at straws and at this point any explanation (no matter how insane) will do!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Lindylou78
    Lola77
    MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Traveler
    Quartz
    Lifeonhold
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Bella978- EPU 18/7
    Crofty- jabbing
    EternalOptimist- ICSI- Lucrin from 19/7
    Kelbelle

TWW

Nat84u- BT 25/7
    Felicita- BT 29/7
    The Time Has Come- BT 29/7

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Thought I should dig up the roll call

Felicita- just guessing your BT would be the same as TTHC, pls correct if needed.
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 18-07-2011 at 18:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, BT date is correct, thx muchly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all, wow I think ther may be a trend between SYD girls and conceiving! Doe everyone feel the cold as much as us - I wonder I wear 2 pairs of sox, stockings leggins, undershirt, jumper, suit, trench, head to toe jacket, scarf, beanie hat and gloves - everyday to get to work - reading u all, I'm starting to feel normal - unlike at work when I walk around with my hot water bottle!!! Anyway enough about me - lol

Bella - WOW - they r g8 numbers - pls pass on your secret most I've Eva got I'd 4 - hopefully this cycle I'll get more with the highest dose of Gonal F (450 units)

TTHC - sounds like you have a nice looking emby that defrosted for you - well done on that, try not to stress too much over ur 2ww like we can talk)

Nat - hope ur not going too nuts in ur 2ww

LindyLou - couldn't stop laughing about good ole formula 1 - too funny - thx also for the specials at George St chemist - I always o there to get my and DHs vitamins (or to church St mall one too)

EO - did u start jabbing today???

Hi to anyone I've missed

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty: Ha ha you sound like me getting dressed to come to work. I feel the cold so much, even in my office at work (where everyone else seems to think its warm) i leave my big overcoat over my legs and my pashmena wrapped around me. I mentioned a few weeks back that there are reports that indicate a higher success rate in colder months so heres hoping there is some truth in that, sounds good to me considering all the good news our thread has been having lately. Yep first injection today, so daunting to be doing this all again but i guess you have to be in it to win it. How did your BT go hon?

Felicita and TTHC: Hope you lovely ladies are doing Ok for your first day into the TWW. Sending you lots of sticky implantation vibes .

Lindylou: All the best for your BT today hon, i have everything crossed for you sweets .

Nat: Our resident POAS-aholic . Can’t wait to hear how the HPT’s go, have you caved in yet? I am so excited for you and can’t wait to tomorrows POAS update..

Bella: Congrats on the lovely egg haul . Have you had your fert call yet? Sending you lots of baby dust hon. Are you doing a 5 day transfer? How are you feeling after the EPU? If you are still sore you are able to use a heat pack, but you have to stop using them after ET.

AFM: Well first Lucrin jab today, i woke up pretty excited to be starting to jab again. Seen my GP this morning and he has given me a script for more antibiotics for in my cycle (bless him, i went in armed with medical articles to prove my case, i think he was too scared to say no), i have been googling like a crazy lady on my Antibiotic theory and found loads of success stories plus our very own BH lady who swears that was the reason it worked for her after three failed stim cycles. She took them for 6 days after EPU as a variation of the Colorado Protocol, as i have tested negative for NK cells i am going to add the antibiotics in like she did but leave out the Prednisone.